• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Selena Scott Tickled *VERY BRIEF*

detritus

1st Level Red Feather
thanks to Rowleymile for the heads up in the ticklish celebrity forum

here is a clip of selina scott getting tickled on her feet by emu (well rod hull really)

this is VERY SHORT, it is a mere fragment of the whole scene but this is all they showed

i've waited 25 years to hear that laugh again... uhuhuhuh gaaaahhhhd it's so lovely, i want to bathe in that laugh

even in this tiny snippet you can see how helpless she is is

and if you listen you can hear her say " y'ticklin' " all slurry and giggle drunk

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm *floats like mutley*

added some caps too :2poke:

Last edited:
a few more caps... some are quite similar, these are smaller but crisper

it's pretty much every good frame form the clip

just a few more

the last 2 are as the video is wiping to the next thing, selina is going out of shot but you can see her bringing her hands up to her face... she has tried to get her foot away from the tickling but she is just too ticklish to do anything, she has given up and resigned herself to just laughing :lover:

another thing is, she started it! ... she tickled emu's foot first... and then rod goes "let's see how you like it" (or something like that)

if anyone wants them here is a zip file of each frame of the clip as jpgs

also a couple of animated gifs... a little one and a big one

mmmmm i could just watch this all night... every frame of her beautiful laughing face is a delight :smilelove

this is a bigger and clearer clip with no dropped frames :popcorn:

and actually, now i've listened to it 700,000 times, i think she says " it tickles " ... i think that is even sweeter, she so doesn't need to tell anyone that, the state she is in

<jasper> obsessing over one tiny clip all night... that's a paddlin' :paddle: </jasper>

Last edited:
Wow. Just... wow.

I've heard so much about this clip. Just having that brief bit surface is something, in and of itself. A dignified British woman reduced to writhing giggles by a man and his puppet. Who knew.

Here's hoping we get the full clip someday.:fingerscrossed:

I remember watching this when it first happened have waited for years to see it again class find

Wow, thanks very much for this tickling video, detritus! Selina is very ticklish.

Oh my GOD!! It's here, after all this time...short, but VERY sweet. Well done everyone involved! :goodjob:

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Call me crazy, but I think she has her shoes on!

It would really be nice to this woman's sexy feet being tickled, especially by another woman, but I have to tell you it looks in the first shot like she still has her shoes on! Am I right?!

I used to love Selena Scott, lovely helpless giggle and so darn ticklish, plus the fact she's wearing black nylons makes this clip even better.
Have to agree with crazed though, I'd love another Woman to be doing the tickling, ideally her rival on the 'other channel' Ann Diamond.
Great find, cheers !:ty:

It would really be nice to this woman's sexy feet being tickled, especially by another woman, but I have to tell you it looks in the first shot like she still has her shoes on! Am I right?!

In the full length clip, she loses her shoes, either by Rod Hull (the shaggy haired guy in the clip) pulling them off or by actually kicking them off with ticklish reactions and reflexes. They did come off, though - I remember her saying 'I can't find my shoes!' at the end of the segment...

27 years on, and it still exists....excellent! All we need now is the BBC to show the whole clip and we're in business!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

So where's the whole clip?

Does anyone have the entire clip? I would love to see it!

Another short clip on the BBC today showing a different part of the tickle attack but unfortunately, just someone talking over this....thus missing her giggle which was brilliant.

Attachments

• IMG_1265.MOV
    2.1 MB
Another short clip on the BBC today showing a different part of the tickle attack but unfortunately, just someone talking over this....thus missing her giggle which was brilliant.

Oh MAN! thanks for this clip.

It may be short but it is SUPERB, what a great shot of her laughing... doesn't she look adroable... so beautifully ticklish that she has to stop trying to stop Emu from getting at her feet and just fall back and laugh

Lovely, thanks so much for the clip

Think this was the clip shown TWICE on the recent BBC prog 'The Battle for Breakfast TV'. Still think this is the ultimate celebrity tickle clip. Selina was (and still is) gorgeous, and ticklish :)

At last! It's been shown again, albeit with some talking over the top. Maybe soon we'll see it as it should be, but even so, well done to the BBC for showing it (and a big thanks to the fellow TMFer who alerted me to it).

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back