• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

This Strange Device in My Kitchen

naughtylucy

1st Level Red Feather
When I moved into my little Soviet flat in Moscow I found this ritualistic-looking thing. I TRIED to upload a pic but the forum won't let me for some reason, so I'll describe.

It's a little bundle of stiff pigeon feathers, about five of them, tied together at the stems with string. They live in the (very pretty) wooden sideboard with lots of dented cutlery and some ancient sewing equipment.

Most likely they were used by a no-nonsense babushka for dusting the windowsills or something, but I suspect some of you perverts will have better theories. Get cracking!

(p.s. My flatmate, not one of us, has a habit of tickling me when we're tipsy, so I'm obviously taking care to keep this gadget out of her hands. Obviously.)

Hmm. Sounds like you need to post detailed stories of the times when you and your flatmate have been tipsy!

...Maybe you were lucky enough to stumble upon some people in Russia with a tickling fetish as well!

You know, there is that story about what happened to Megan... Maybe there's a teeny shred of truth behind it. :omg:

I've heard that the Russians install listening devices, in visitors rooms.:hmm:

:jumpupanddown:
I love you.
:shock:

(I WANT THEM TO COME AFTER ME.) :bounce:

Me too! :D
Perhaps we can pore through some ancient grimoires and find
something to summon them at whim. Now there's an idea for a tickling
story... :writersblock:

Me too! :D
Perhaps we can pore through some ancient grimoires and find
something to summon them at whim. Now there's an idea for a tickling
story... :writersblock:

And how!

...Are you really looking into writing a story along those lines? I'm into writing myself. Do you want to do a joint thing, or do you think maybe we could both write our own versions, blog them, and read each others? :D

I put my stories in my blog. I don't prefer posting them. I would prefer blogging them. Here. :D

Sounds like an interesting proposal! I've been working third shift so it's
been difficult for me to focus on writing or doing much of anything besides sleeping but that'll be over soon. I might get a chance to sit down and write
something soon. In the meantime if you write anything I'd love to read it!

Sounds like an interesting proposal! I've been working third shift so it's
been difficult for me to focus on writing or doing much of anything besides sleeping but that'll be over soon. I might get a chance to sit down and write
something soon. In the meantime if you write anything I'd love to read it!

Awesome! :D

I’ve got no idea.
My mom used to collect her parrot’s feathers the bird lost in molting, just as a memory of her pet.
But may be the device you described was for spreading some oil over a pie in the process of cooking – at least it seems I’ve heard something like this.
If you cannot post the image or this enigmatical gadget, you can bring it to our gathering in Moscow – I’m sure we definitely find the true purpose of it :)
(and yes, we have gatherings of our community in Moscow)

I think I know what it is.

You know how when you go to Turkey all the tourist shops sell those little nazar things, the little blue stone charms with an eye painted on them that are supposed to ward off the "evil eye"? Well that's what that thing is. It is called a "suka", and is made from the tailfeathers of the sharashka bird which ekes out a living on the wind-swept steppes of the Ural Mountains scrounging grubs from the dung of various tundra predators.

Or maybe I'm just lying and it's some sort of pie baster.

I’ve got no idea.
My mom used to collect her parrot’s feathers the bird lost in molting, just as a memory of her pet.
But may be the device you described was for spreading some oil over a pie in the process of cooking – at least it seems I’ve heard something like this.
If you cannot post the image or this enigmatical gadget, you can bring it to our gathering in Moscow – I’m sure we definitely find the true purpose of it :)
(and yes, we have gatherings of our community in Moscow)

You might be onto something, there. I mentioned it to a friend from St Pete and she said that her babushka used something similar to glaze cakes.

^Why don't you use this device on her.^:evilha:

I'm on it.

maybe it's what russians use to fly, just take the feather on the string, whip it around a few times and go.
lasso.gif

^^ like this but with feathers on the end instead of the lassoe

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back