• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fetish Prom 2010 Registration is now open!

Tortuga

Verified
Hi Hi!

Darkhand and I are happy to announce that the Fetish Prom Registration is open! Registration will be $25 per person. Payment must be through paypal, if you are unable to use paypal email us at [email protected] for further instructions.

If you are interested in coming send us an e-mail for notification and approval. Hotel information and other info will be sent to you through email. If you have any questions feel free to contact us.

What is FetishProm?

WHO: Members of the TMF

WHAT: The first (Hopefully of many) Fetish Prom

WHEN: Friday July 23rd – Sunday July 25th (Tortuga's Birthday)

WHERE: Northern Kentucky/Cincinnati Ohio

Friday as people arrive will be mostly social time reuniting with old friends you haven't seen since NEST and making new ones!

The main event will be Saturday. It's time to play dress up...whether you are in regular formal attire or fetish formal attire, this is going to be just like the Prom's you remember from High School (only probably way more fun). There will be music, some food and drinks and door prizes galore. Following the Prom we will break for dinner and give you some time to relax then it's back to the banquet room for a killer play party!

Damn...this would be a heckuva lot of fun to go to, but I don't think I can make it. :(

, this is going to be just like the Prom's you remember from High School (only probably way more fun)

More fun than a gay prom, where you get to watch drag queens dance with short, butch lesbians? :veryhappy: :rowfull:

It's gotta be better than my senior prom lol. I got dumped the night before. :facepalm: :jester:

This actually sounds like a lot of fun Tortuga! :)

It's gotta be better than my senior prom lol. I got dumped the night before. :facepalm: :jester:

This actually sounds like a lot of fun Tortuga! :)

I second everything in this one hahaha! I can't wait for this. I need to start working on my dress

Got ditched four days before and told the nuns that ran my school. I was told I could not go stag since that is unchristian like behavior. I nearly flipped. My younger brother's friend stepped up and went with me.
This should be a hell of a lot more entertaining of an event. I can't wait to see what everyone shows up in. I am thinging instead of making a fabric corset I may do a rope corset to go with my dress.

It's going to be a lot of fun. Darkhand and I have been working on getting this together since Christmas! Decorations, food, awesome company, and kinky play time!

Request for consideration sent! :bounce:

I don't know Pokey, you seem like kind of a shady character to me:hipoke:

It was great to see you this past weekend and I'm looking forward to seeing you in July!!

Got ditched four days before and told the nuns that ran my school. I was told I could not go stag since that is unchristian like behavior. I nearly flipped. My younger brother's friend stepped up and went with me.
This should be a hell of a lot more entertaining of an event. I can't wait to see what everyone shows up in. I am thinging instead of making a fabric corset I may do a rope corset to go with my dress.

You couldn't go stag? Stupid rules. :flatstare:

I hope you still made the best of it though!

This certainly does sound like a more entertaining event. I really hope I can make it.

If anyone needs help with arrangements as far as getting to the prom or anything, let us know. We'll do whatever we can to try to get you there!

Can you PM me exactly where it will be?

How far from DownTown Cincy, etc etc?

I'm getting ready to start attending events, this one is close to home, so it'll all work out.

Wow!!! It is going to be held all the way down in Kentucky! Gees wow I did not know that. Sounds like it is going to be a great fun time but sadly think you will have to count me and bear out. That is because right now we are focusing on saving back money so we can soon in the future have a place once again this time along with us-will be a couple kitty cats-so we will have to save back money for that. Although I must say this fetish prom gathering sounds like a lot of fun. I am sorry we are going to miss it, I hope it ends up being great and a fun time for everyone Tortuga. Oh and since we will not be there-happy bday early on to you Tortuga. Good luck on planning and having this fetish prom gathering. It should be lots of fun for all. Good luck. Have a good day. Interesting enough that is my dad's bday too, July 25th. Ironic interesting though. Also ironically enough it is bear and I, tickleteasing's friend tickleshotel's bday day after my dad's bday July 26th ironic but neat. It is funny because she and my dad are both Leos since they were both born in July.

Can you PM me exactly where it will be?

How far from DownTown Cincy, etc etc?

I'm getting ready to start attending events, this one is close to home, so it'll all work out.

No, we don't give out exact location unless you are approved or have paid for registration.

I don't know Pokey, you seem like kind of a shady character to me:hipoke:

It was great to see you this past weekend and I'm looking forward to seeing you in July!!

Same here my friend. Now we begin the waitin period!

Couple members have already registered! This is starting to get really exciting!

So an Awesome Update:

Towards the end of the prom bit of the party, we will be having a raffle. We have some good stuff coming from TMJ Productions, MTJ Publishing, and much more.

TMJ Productions is doing something extra special for the event, but not going to tell you what!!!

Also; for LOCALS.

We have now decided to offer just a day pass fee for the prom and play party of $15.

Last edited:
I'd love to attend as I'm sure it will be epical-icious.....or something to that effect....but will have to see if I can make it...

Join Venray and Raya on Friday Night 5/21 at 11 PM EST and call in to ask Tortuga and Darkhand questions about this awesome event!...Watch for our thread with the link to the show.. You wont want to miss it!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back