• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

C.A.B. Presents: Al Shaytan - Chapter One

C.A.B.

3rd Level White Feather
C.A.B. Presents: Al Shaytan - Chapter One (Pages 1-12)

WARNING: M/f, Full Nudity, Violence, Adult Content

C.A.B. Presents: Al Shaytan - Chapter One (Pages 1-12)

Last edited:
Once again, it would appear that you are on the verge of outdoing yourself. Great start to what I am certain will be an outstanding addition to your wonderful artistry.

Btw, is that Barack Obama in the 11th panel? LOL!

Looks fantastic... dare I say, could this be the newest phenomenon on the TMF?
Move over, Tickling in Space!

Epic CAB! Just awesome!

Excellent drawing and great idea!

Can't wait for the next chapters!:hello:

Epic CAB! Just awesome!

Excellent drawing and great idea!

Can't wait for the next chapters!:hello:

damn good artwork and writing. homeboy needs to put some pants on, but otherwise looks even more promising than your other works (and I loved your other works!)

Thank you all for your support. I hope you all enjoy this new graphic novel as much as I enjoy making it. Its a little more involved than the one-offs or cartoons, so I hope you be patient with me as I produce chapters.

Liner notes: The inspiration came to me while stuck in traffic, remembering the most excellent 1940 Thief of Baghdad and its consummate over-the-top genie (performed by Rex Ingram. http:// www.youtube.com/ watch?v=ptqjgqUnRfE&feature=fvw/watch?v=Dqp3mKfBaJk - skip to 1:03:48) The effects in the film are cheesy by today's standard, but pretty advanced for the time.

The theme fit well with a philosophical fetish question; "What if you had unlimited power to make your fetish indulgences real?" Don't bother answering, its meant to be a personal exploration. As with anything, keep it safe, sane, and consensual. Keep fantasy between your ears.

Again, thank you all.

Last edited:
This is fantastic! You could charge for this, the quality is just amazing and the concept and atmosphere are great. It's so wonderful that you've chosen to share this with us here.
This has such great scope to get an in-depth story, whitch is so much more satisfying then one-off pieces, at least for me.
I can't wait for more!

Awesome artwork......especially the frame you have in your signature pic. I hope someone I know is seeing this and has some ideas :)

Liner notes: The inspiration came to me while stuck in traffic, remembering the most excellent 1940 Thief of Baghdad and its consummate over-the-top genie (performed by Rex Ingram. http:// www.youtube.com/ watch?v=ptqjgqUnRfE&feature=fvw/watch?v=Dqp3mKfBaJk - skip to 1:03:48) The effects in the film are cheesy by today's standard, but pretty advanced for the time.

I could not be happier. I remember seeing this movie as a kid and it immediately bring forth fantasies. And to have them written and drawn out is beyond amazing. SO excited! *squee*

As I promised to be back...

The Words:

I have to put emphasis that C.A.B. has used the full advantage of being a writer and artist. Knowing that anyone can express with words, putting it into creative use to build a small world in each panel – in this comic- is power in its own terms! The whole theme is very captivating and timeless. I read between the lines and they are similar to the use of words for Curse of Castlemar. Colloquial words have no room for this kind of epic setting. Such a fine spark!

When the artist can draw what he thinks, there is full control on how each figure takes shape. It can start somewhere, then it merges once the solid concept has been established in full control, whether there is a strict draft of storyline or not. In this comic, as an artist I can say, you can almost sense how the flow of events took shape in his mind, bit by bit, establishing what will excite the reader, knowing that it excites to share. I can be patient because it is clear that this introductory chapter has established the effective set-up and ambiance of the next episodes.

We see the contrast… a thief that turned royal, a delicate damsel, and a monstrous djinn, while we are battling with the mainstream thought of a gentle genie. What will this creepy creature do?

ABOUT THE ART:

We know that C.A.B.’s command in anatomy is outstanding. Then the actions are well executed, and to be specific, I refer to the fiery foot worship. It’s a pure foot fetishist’s delight. It can almost be felt visually. The characters blew me as enhanced by the varied scenes – in scale and depth. They can be anything from fragile to shrewd. The Djinn is scary with the "you'll-go-home-totally-wrecked" expression.

Then there is always the implied lighting that never was. Dramatic cinematography ;). I tend to observe how an artist places aggressive shadow to cast over another subject in complex compositions. I admit it is hard to do it logical, in a blunt way, and not intrusive enough to kill the frame. I also appreciate the use of tans (almost close to the warmth of tangerine clay – it’s all desert you know) while complemented by blue. The exploit of such complementary colors adjacent to each other lifts the scene and makes it appear glowing, is actually a learned color wheel principle as far as I know. Then I like the "teal" shade when the sky darkened. Then the use of clone and those soldiers made me think of LOTR. Monumental scene with mystic tints – the same way I love tunnels and caves in movies or in fiction.

Did I smell vector? I just get insatiable…

There is also attention to consistent focal points. I see more of fulcrum balance… We know it is more interesting if things aren't centered, or is it just pure artist's eye? He knows more than me, of course. For some panels, a lot had been spoken to anticipate suspense.

-o0o-

Thank you for sharing this creation.

Last edited:
Man...could I have taken LONGER to reply to this??

Your generosity to the community continues to impress, and your artistic approach continues to astound!

Tremendous scope and scale as well.

I look forward to being visually bombarded with the continuation of this graphic novel.

Cheers to you,

The Deeto

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back