• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

U.K .TV.personalities I would like to tickle

arches

TMF Poster
My list of U.k. babes who I would like to feet tickle:
Cat Deeley
Kelly Brook
Dany Bahr
Gaby Logan
Tess Daly
Lara Lewington (channel 5 weather girl)
Ruth England
Amanda Holden
Jennifer Ellison
Katy Hill
Emma Noble
plus a host of page 3 girls the list is endless.

Hmm...

Arches, as a fellow Englishman, while I agree with some of your choices (Gaby Logan in particular), I'm thinking that there's many more to choose from. See, I'm not really a big fan of the FHM pin up type woman, there's too many of them, and they all look the same to me!! Don't get me wrong, each to their own, and all the above are very easy on the eye, but to me, they're not 'real women' (Logan aside). Therefore, any woman who I'd like to tickle is there purely for the look of their ticklishness and their laugh. As a result of this, we have..:

Phillipa Forrester
Ana Boulter
Davina McCall
Roni Ancona
Lorraine Kelly (yes, really)
Fern Britton (YES, REALLY!!)
Tamzin Outhwaite
Jane Leeves (Daphne from 'Frasier')
Natasha Kaplinsky (news erader on BBC1, I think)
Mounya and Yiolanda from 'Nickleodeon'

I know that there's some interesting choices on there (and that's putting it mildly!!!), and I'll probably get looks of amazement from my fellow countrymen ('FERN BRITTON, SMASH!?!? ARE YOU SURE!?!?'), but, hey, each to their own, huh?

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Nothing wrong with either list...

...except I would add the following:

Fearn Cotton (iritating but deserving)
Melanie Sykes

SClubTickle

What no Geri Halliwell?!?!?! HARUMPH-double HARUMPH! :mad: How could you blokes forget my favorite, semi-talented, redheaded ex-spice girl bombshell?!? AND she's admitted to being extremely ticklish! I am outraged and non-plussed, my plusses have never been so non! But fear not Geri my Love, here I am to correct this gross oversight, don't bother to thank me; we can settle up later. :evilha:

Geri? That hypocritical, attention-seeking, talentless anorexic midget? Y'know, in a recent UK poll, she's the 9th most hated Briton (the 1st being Tony Blair)!

There are plenty of UK celebs I wanna tickle, but there are so many, so I'll pick the ones that are listed already...

Cat Deeley (for being hot and clever)
Phillipa Forester (one of those girls you'd like to have as a mum)
Katy Hill (cos she can't pronounce her "R"s, just like my ex)
Emma Noble (she's barefoot A LOT! Her soles are sexy)
Kelly Brook (hot body, and you know it)

I'll add one more to the list: Nigella Lawson. Nobody, and I mean nobody, should look THAT sexy at 40-something years old. Every time I watch her show and see her glance at the camera while licking her fingers, I get an 'arder. She's as tasty as her recipes!

There are more on my personal list. Just give me time to think...

Exactly!!!

I'm with you, chimp, nothing wrong with the older woman, and she's got that sexy air of authority about her.

Halliwell!?!?!?!?!?! NONONONONONONONONONOONONONONONO!

She's DETESTABLE!!! Tickle her!?!? I wouldn't even piss on her if she was on fire....!

And that marks my 200th post!!! Just glad I could do it on home turf!!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Dunno about Whinger Spice, but I'd tickle the skeleton out of Emma Bunton! :firedevil :devil: :firedevil :devil: :firedevil :devil:

I agree on Kat Deely too! I've seen several pics of her where she's apparently hosting an MTV show. She and whatever guest she has are sitting on this colossal poffee type thingy and Kat is often barefoot; so is her guest on a few occasions.

Emma Noble is barefoot a lot?!?!?! And nobody told me!?!?! RRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*eyes turning WHITE*

Where? Who? What? When? How? Where are there pics of the luscious Emma in her state of nature?

BigJim said:

I agree on Kat Deely too! I've seen several pics of her where she's apparently hosting an MTV show. She and whatever guest she has are sitting on this colossal poffee type thingy and Kat is often barefoot; so is her guest on a few occasions.

You're thinking of 'Hitlist UK'. The other girl is no guest, it's her co-presenter Edith Bowman. They are often barefoot on the show and always messing about in some way yet, to my knowledge, none of them has ever thought to give the other a sneaky sole tickle.

Talk about wasted opportunities...this show is king of them all.

:sowrong:

Edith and Cat are barefoot a lot in that show? Goddarn it, somebody show me pics!

And yes, Emma Noble does show off her feet a lot. There was a recent picture in the sun that caught my attention. She was sitting on a white sofa wearing high heels that only had straps across the middle of the foot and one for the big toe. However, she wore nothing on her right foot, giving us a damn good sole shot. Can you picture it? :p

grippedchimp said:
And yes, Emma Noble does show off her feet a lot. There was a recent picture in the sun that caught my attention. She was sitting on a white sofa wearing high heels that only had straps across the middle of the foot and one for the big toe. However, she wore nothing on her right foot, giving us a damn good sole shot. Can you picture it? :p

I do remember an old photo of Emma (pre-blonde, as she is really a brunette) that showed her sitting on a couch, opposite an old boyfriend. Her feet were bare and propped on top of a coffee table, soles towards the camera. I was about 16 at the time I think, so I doubt if there's any copies of it lef now.

The caption of the photo was "sole mates - barefoot Emma and Martin relax."

Lazlo said:

You're thinking of 'Hitlist UK'. The other girl is no guest, it's her co-presenter Edith Bowman. They are often barefoot on the show and always messing about in some way yet, to my knowledge, none of them has ever thought to give the other a sneaky sole tickle.

Talk about wasted opportunities...this show is king of them all.

:sowrong:

Okay, I need to know about this show. When's it on? What day, what time? What channel? A desperate mind needs to know!!! :D:D:D

Arches - 'Lara Lewington' I know where you're coming from there (or more to the point, an ostrich feather duster drawn across those breasts is certainly where I am coming from).

Sclubtickle - 'Fearn Cotton' All I will say is that I have spent the last couple of years doing everything I can not to include her in any of my Tickling fantasies. (someone please tell me she is now 18).

One name I would like to add is the bi-weekly presenter of Channel Fives Brainteaser (1.30pm weekdays) namely 'Alex Lovell' She was sweet enougth to reply to a fan email I sent her recently, however I didn't mention Tickling in it.

my list

My top 10 (In no order):
Cat Deeley
Edith Bowman
Kate Lawler (UK Big Brother 3 winner)
Tess Daly
Phillipa Forrester
Davina McCall
Lorraine Kelly
Zoe Ball (she was always showing off her feet when she presented "Live & Kicking", it teased me so much)
Jade Goody (when done up and looks good)
Ferne Cotton

I would have put some singers and actresses in the list but there in another list altogether

Jade Goody? Ew... I happen to live near Bermondsey, btw. A sad old place, too...

Anyway, I added Michelle Ryan, who plays Zoe Slater in Eastenders, in another thread, so I'll add her here in the meantime. She's definitely a looka, in't she?

i cant be bothered to list mine... let's just say i agree with all the above (with maybe one or two exceptions). :devil:

What no Geri Halliwell?!?!?! HARUMPH-double HARUMPH! How could you blokes forget my favorite, semi-talented, redheaded ex-spice girl bombshell?!?

geri haliwell is semi-talented in the same way that george bush is semi-stupid. imo.

Jade Goody? Ew... I happen to live near Bermondsey, btw. A sad old place, too...
yes she ain't the best looking but she has nice soles and is really ticklish

Anyway, I added Michelle Ryan, who plays Zoe Slater in Eastenders, in another thread, so I'll add her here in the meantime. She's definitely a looka, in't she?
she ranks very high on my soap stars list

Two Things, People....

First, Coolman, your Halliwell/George Bush was the funniest thing I've read in ages. Not to mention the truest!!

As for the Jade Goody thing, about her being 'done up so she looks good'....it's called airbrushing (*GRIN*).

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

JADE FRIKKIN GOODY!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!:eek: :eek: :wow: :sowrong: :eek:

Oh God, the mind boggles. Just imagine how bad her tickling laugh is, if her normal voive is that damn grating. Ugh! One has to wonder if her kebab is ticklish, no? :D

Definatley agree on Kate Lawler though. That girl's soles looked more tasty than a 4 lb gammon steak with three fired eggs and pineapple. :D:p

Er, coolman? Don't you think you're being a bit too nice and lenient on those two?

I third that. Kate's feet are dead sexy. Her and Sophie were definitely the hottest chicks last year, but I think this year's BB has three hot girls: Nush, Anouska and Tania.

Parminder Nagra - the lovely asian girl from Bend It Like Beckham who's since turned up in the US series ER - should definitely be up here! I've always had a soft spot for Konnie from Blue Peter too. I remember a few years ago she traveled to India and learned how to walk barefoot on hot coals, anyway she had the cutest soles I'd ever seen. Hopefully her ability to block out pain in her feet won't extend to blocking out tickling too though! Cat Deeley would be a fantastic ticklee though... anybody remember Ant or Dec giving her a little tickle under the arms occasionally on SMTV live? Happy days.

Yup, Konnie's certainly a very smiley girl! It's a pity they don't try tickling her some time on the show like they did with that guy presenter a while back.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back