• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

This is my first story...m/f..input appreciated

TicklishSinner

1st Level Orange Feather
Tickling In The Office (M/F)
EvlJester & TicklishSinner

Jenna was sitting at her desk filing her nails with her legs propped up on the desk. At 5’4 and 140 pounds, a stunning full body California tan, piercing blue eyes with dazzling light brown locks and a killer smile. She was definitely a great thing in a small package. She felt incredibly comfortable and very sexy in her brand new outfit she had just bought, a light blue, silky, button down shirt buttoned cautiously low with lots of cleavage showing, as well as, the top part of her skimpy, silky, yellow 36 D bra, her tanned and toned legs were complimented by the microscopic black miniskirt, and her matching spiky black heels resting on the floor under her desk where she kicked them off to complete the ensemble she had on her silk, yellow g-string. She was ready for a night with the man of her dreams.

Donovan, her boss and CEO of the company, strolled into the office. She had the biggest crush on him, he was so young, handsome and the best part, he was single. He was wearing white basketball shorts and a black tank top undershirt and still all sweaty from playing basketball at the local park with his buddies. He looked at his secretary who was obviously slacking off and smiled a little bit. When she looked up she jumped a little bit noticing her boss was standing there she quickly tried to regain her composure hoping she wouldn’t be in too much trouble for her being just plain lazy, she noticed he looked exceptionally delicious, a side of him she had never seen before now.

The handsome executive said to her, “I want to see you in my office, and bring your notepad.”

He walked into his office closing the door behind him. The sexy secretary got into her desk drawers and rifled around searching for her notepad and pen. She found both items and walked over to his office and opened the door without knocking. She was about to ask a question when her jaw dropped, she looked up and saw her boss getting changed into his suit and tie for work. She gazed at his body up and down and noticed he didn’t seem to be wearing any type of underwear, which was a massive turn on for her. She could have figured he was a boxer type of guy, she also became quite aware of his “package,” which was larger than she imagined, and she had imagined it in the past. Jenna continued to stare at his god like body without acknowledging he had caught her. Before she could make up an excuse of any kind it was too late, she had been caught.

The fully naked CEO requested, “Hey, Jenna do you mind closing the door!”

The flustered secretary turned bright red and started rambling on and on as she closed the door. She stayed facing the door, like a child in trouble, while she kept mumbling an apology at the same time as smiling and thinking about her boss without his clothes on.

The apologetic secretary managed to stammer out, “Mr. Dawson, I am so sorry, I should have knocked...”

Donovan interrupted her mid sentence, “Don’t worry about it Ms. Stevens, you can turn around, I don’t mind.”

All smiles his adorable secretary turned around slowly trying to wipe the ear to ear grin off her face when she found him with his tailored dress pants on and an unbuttoned white dress shirt un-tucked. Her mind started to race, reminiscing about all the things she had fantasized about with her boss, but now that she saw that side of him, she was even more turned on by him. She also become aware of her yellow silk g-string was starting to get moist with all the erotic ideas she was having about her and her boss.

The young CEO sat behind his over-sized, oak desk in his big comfy leather chair; he offered his blue-eyed secretary something to drink and to have a seat. She took a seat crossing her left leg over her right in one swift movement. Ms. Stevens accepted some water since she was feeling a bit over heated; Donovan walked over to his water cooler and gave her a small glass, then lounged back in his chair.

Quickly the brunette took a few sips of the ice cold water and then asked, “Well, what did you need me to do for you with the notepad, sir?”

Her boss answered while looking her body up and down, having some desirable thoughts about her of his own, “I just wanted you to take a few notes for me.”

Jenna got her notepad and pen ready to write, when she saw her un-attached employer get up out of his chair and walk behind her, he stood inches away from her. This was a glorious sight for him; he could clearly see her diamond charm from her necklace settled in between her ample breasts. This made him smile while thinking to himself if there was anything not perfect about this amazing woman. Having him standing behind her like that gave her the chills up and down her body in a good way.

As he stood behind her he asked her, “So what do you think about your job so far?”

She laughed a little bit and answered sarcastically, “The benefits aren’t too bad, but I could use a raise.” She blushed a little bit thinking about the benefit & raise comments she just made, which was in reference to his package she got to see prior.

The tickle fiend CEO smiled knowing exactly what she meant by benefits, he gave her ribs a few quick pokes as he asked, “Raise, how much of a raise?”

Jenna jumped and giggled dropping her notepad and pen on the floor, smiling that knock-out smile she had.

She said, “That’s not fair that tickled, but about my raise…”
Mr. Dawson cut her off laughing, “Oh I’m sorry I didn’t know you were ticklish, so let’s talk about a raise, what seems fair to you?”

Thinking for a second or two while bending down to pick up her notepad and pen, Donovan couldn’t help himself. He reached down and wiggled his fingers in her exposed underarms. The ultra ticklish beauty squealed and lost her balance falling onto the floor giggling hysterically, and telling him to stop, trying to squirm away. Even though she was tremendously ticklish and felt so vulnerable when anyone tickled her, she loved him having his hands on her body.

He stopped tickling her and chuckled while asking, “Why you giggling so much? That ticklish, huh? Tell you what we can make a deal.” Helping her up to her chair.

As she sat back up in the chair she answered, “Why do you think I am giggling so much, that tickled a great deal, but what kind of deal would you be talking about?”

The man of her dreams walked back behind his desk and sat down again saying, “How would you feel about staying late tonight, since it is Friday and there is no work tomorrow. You will get a $5.00 raise if you let me tie you up, naked, and tickle you for an hour, what do you think about that? Then you will be making $15 an hour.”

Jenna looked shocked and a little worried about being tied up and being tickled for an hour, but then again she could use the raise and it wouldn’t be so bad showing off her naked body to Donovan, who knew maybe she would get to see him naked again. She locked eyes with him, as he had a huge smirk on his face. That facial expression made him look even sexier, there was no way she could say no, except that fact that she knew how terribly ticklish she was, especially in certain areas. She bit her lower lip hoping he wouldn’t know what he was doing and stood up.

She answered, “Alright as long as it is only for an hour and you can only use your fingers that is it, and no one is allowed to know about this and my raise will be active as of next paycheck.”

He smiled and removed his shirt, as if he were a stripper, and said, “sounds like a good deal to me, except for one thing, I get to use my fingers AND tongue, then your raise will be effective THIS paycheck.” Sitting on the corner of his desk crossing his arms watching Jenna’s every move.

She thought about it and agreed, she thought to herself, how much could a tongue tickle. Her mind started racing with all kinds of questions she wanted to ask him about this evening.

The only question she managed to spit out was, “What time did you want me back here this evening?”

Mr. Dawson replied, “Well, I was thinking of ordering some Chinese food and writing it off as a ‘business expense’ at around 7:30, care to join me before we start the fun stuff?” He winked and gave her a little half smile.

The sultry brunette exclaimed, “I love Chinese food and I have been craving that forever!! Chow mien is the best!” She was as giddy as a school girl.

Thinking about how cute she looked all excited about something so small, he chuckled and said, “Alright I will just get you a tub of it then.”

He looked down at his watch and started buttoning up his shirt and said, “Shit! It is already 2:15 I got that meeting in an hour, why didn’t you remind me?” He walked behind her and playfully grabbed at her waist a few times.

She had the sweetest giggle as she doubled over in the chair. In between giggles she managed to say, “I’m sorry, hehehe, I forgot, haha, to remind you, hehehe.”

He stopped tickling her and tucked in his shirt. He was half way out of his office when he asked, “While I am gone can you get those reports typed up for me?”

The cute secretary ran her fingers through her hair and replied, “Of course, not a problem.”

The irresistible CEO said, “Thank you, and I will see you later, so we can discuss your raise, right?” He smiled to himself.

Jenna just shook her head yes and turned 3 shades of red, she wasn’t sure if the redness was from sexual turn or embarrassment, but either way she loved the way he made her feel.

Around 6:45, right before Jenna was about to clock out for the evening, she saw a Chinese delivery boy, then it all hit her all over again what was about to happen tonight. The overly anxious secretary starting fidgeting in her chair when he delivery boy walked up to her desk and handed her the food and the bill, then stood their quietly waiting for the money.

“Just one second please I need to go grab your money.” She managed to pull herself together slip her high heels back on and walk as calmly to her boss’s door and knock. She walked in and shut the door behind her.

The delivery boy waited a few seconds then heard the good-looking secretary squeal and start giggling uncontrollably behind the closed door. He just listened for a few moments to her delightful giggles and pleads for someone to stop. The giggles and pleads weren’t stopping so the delivery boy got a little curious, he walked over to the door and opened it slowly peeking his head in.

His eyes widened when he saw the secretary’s boss straddling her petite hips with her shirt pulled up exposing her perfect stomach. Her boss was wiggling his fingers all over her stomach and in her belly button, which really made her squeal; the poor secretary was squirming and wiggling. Every time she moved her teeny little skirt just rode higher and higher up, the delivery boy wasn’t going to complain about a tip, especially when he saw her breasts jiggling nicely as she was giggling. Her hunky boss finally realized that they had an audience, but this didn’t stop him from goosing her hips a few quick times.

“The money is on my desk, keep the change.” He said louder than normal trying to be heard of the feisty brunette’s laughter.

The delivery boy grabbed the money and walked out with a large grin on his face. Finally Donovan stopped tickling Jenna, but didn’t get off of her. He smiled as he looked down at this appealing, sweaty woman, whose hair was all over the place, with the rosiest red cheeks and a smile that could make the grinch’s heart melt. He finally got off Jenna and helped her up. She was so cute when she was embarrassed.

Sitting down on the small couch he had in his office, she brushed her hair out of her face and remarked, “You know that wasn’t fair, that delivery boy got more than he bargained for.”

Walking out to her desk, grabbing the food and turning off the lights, he replied, “Yeah, I guess your right, but hell he seemed to enjoy what he saw.” He started pulling the food out of the bags and setting it on his desk.

She stood up to help him and to pull her skirt down a bit. She kicked off her high heels and grabbed a straw to put in her drink. The two of them sat down on the floor around his small coffee table and ate, drank and chatted for a while.

After cleaning up the mess from dinner, Donovan removed his shirt and cracked his knuckles asking, “So you ready to get started?”
The comment made her blush a teensy bit, but she stood up slowly unbuttoning her blouse, letting it flip open. She smiled a devilish smile towards her boss, and shimmied the blouse off her shoulders. The drooling CEO just stood there and relished how insanely wonderful she looked.

“I take it you like what you see.” She said with a cocky tone, he couldn’t manage to find any words to describe how much he liked the way she looked so he stood there just shaking his head.

She decided to spice things up a bit more so she got on top of the coffee table and did a sexy little strip tease for him while removing her miniature skirt. Donovan couldn’t take it he walked over and threw her over his shoulder, she squealed with delight knowing she got to him.

His desk was already cleared off so he laid her down softly, kissing her cheek, while running one finger down the front of her stomach. Her giggles were like an addiction, he just had to hear them.

TO BE CONTINUED....... (If people like it)

Last edited:
VERY nice story! Great detail, and delivery boy. I couldn't get enough of that delivery boy, but, perhaps I said too much. (j/k) Oh, and the tickling, I would have to say, really helped the story a lot. I don't think it would have been as great, had you not slipped that in there.

That Donovan is one lucky guy! What I'd give to be him, and see that delivery boy staring at him and Jenna. Oh baby...

I'M NOT REALLY GAY FOR THE DELIVERY BOY, IF THAT'S WHAT YOU THINK!

Seriously though, this is a great story and I can't wait for part 2! Good work!

whoa!

ding! dong! ub pizza delivery, not disappointed in any way wouldn't expect anything less from you. Every good reason to aim to become my own boss lol can't wait for part 2

OMG, Smurfy, please by all means continue this! This is a wonderful story. Interesting, sexy, filled with sexual tension! Amazing. I cant wait to see what happens next!

Mitch

WOW!

"TO BE CONTINUED....... (If people like it)"

ARE YOU NUTS?!?!?!?!?!

Sorry man, I just havent read as good a story as that in a while! ;)

We are glad so far everyone likes it, we are finishing up the story then we shal post the second part which should be better than the first..thank you again for your guys' support!!

Love it Jenn! Please continue...

XOXO

PS--Esp loved the Victoria's Secret lingerie yellow set--I have it too! :p

thank you all for the feedback and yes the second part will be out soon

thank you amway and yes the end will be here soon...... and maybe an all new story to follow.

Brilliant story. Very much looking forward to the next part.

Nige

Home run on your first at-bat!
Can't wait to see how this wraps up...I hope this is the first of many.

this is pretty good! are you sure this is your first story? like an earlier post said, the flow of the story was good. the details were done wonderfully. cant wait to read what you have in store next.

thank you all for the encouragement, and yes this is mine & Jester's first story, since we got great reviews we are gonna bust our ass to finish it up and maybe start a new one..im glad you all liked it!!

Possibly going out on a limb here, but I think people liked it quite a lot! I did!

It's always good to see a good, solid storyline, instead of just random tickling with no background or character development. (Not that there's anything wrong with that! It's just rare. :rotate: ) Part two is eagerly awaited!

Thank you Double T you are a sweet heart, I thought maybe it would involve the reader more if I gave a little background and Donovan thought so as well!!!

mmmm

IT's been a while I read something of this quality.
I'm keeping my eyes on this series. It might end up a classic.

Thank you guys so much, we are working hard on the second part, there will be a sequal to this story which will be F/M if anyone might be interested

the second story will be better then the first.....more of the XXX rated stuff

Let me introduce myself, my name is Lost My Mind, and i'm the toughest of critics. You will rarly see me respond to a posted story, but i read them daily.

Normally when i see someone post their first ever story, i think to myself "aw great, an unexpirianced writer....probably 1 paragraph with no story at all." So imagen my suprise when i click it, and notice it has a nice bit of length to it.

Then I started reading it. While there are a whole lot of loose ends to be tied (and hopefully tickled), there is the "to be continued" part at the end which gives you a chance to finish it later. Part 1 of the story really did interest me, i wasnt skimming in the least. I was fully reading it, which means i had genuine interest of the story. While the tickling level was low in this set-up to the series, it proved to go into descriptive detail of what the charecters were seeing and feeling. Its a good thing when you can just sit back, and almost see and feel the environment for yourself.

The story wasnt overly long, which is a good thing. You've developed the charecters and set the scene. The one thing you seemed to have forgotton is the fact that its STILL a tickling story. If you can get the actual tickling as involving as everything else you've made in the story, i have no doubt that soon you'll have your own sub-section of the stories area.

While the actual tickling in the story hasnt been explored much, I can excuse that due to the fact that i have a feeling that this was meant more as a set-up, and a teaser which also builds the charecters.

As a stand alone story - 5/10

As a precurser to a series - 9/10

As charecter development - 8/10

Not using overly noticable grammer errors and spelling mistakes - 10/10

How the story would stand on its own without the tickling 7/10

Overall - 7.8

I highly anticipate a sequal.

Very good story - I am really amazed at the quality of the stories that are appearing on this site lately - well-written with a great scenario - thanks

Thank you so much, we are almost done with the second part, we are really glad people liked the set up, since the second part will be all tickling, wow the compliments made us feel very confident thank you

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back