• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Smurfy's Feet 2

EvlJester

TMF Expert
jennafeet1_3_600.jpg

I'm currently negotiating to have this one hung in the Louvre. I firmly believe it belongs there. Is this great, or what?

Thanks for sharing the pics EvlJester, she has awesome looking feet. How ticklish is Smurphy?

Miss ya, Smurfie! :D Once again, great shot! :woot:

Im gld you all like the pics, we had lots of fun taking them!!

Uncle Bill her feet are EXTREMELY ticklish, just as much as the rest of her body!!
;)

Im so glad you like the pics, we have more, but we wanted to see how these went over first, and yes Bill, my feet are wickedly ticklish just as Jester so nicely pointed out LOL

DAMN!!!:wow: :eek: :wow: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing:

Now THOSE are some pretty soles...knowing how ticklish they are is driving me nuts!!!

Damn, I'm gonna put them in my newly created Wall of Fame!!!

as soon as I create one....:rolleyes:

Nice sole shot

Smurfy, you live in Arizona, too?! How do I get in touch with those delectable feet of yours. They are a work of art! How do you keep them so pretty and soft? I'm going to PM you now!

VERY nice sole closeup of the Smurf's feet, Mr Jester. Miss Smurfy, if I may say, you have some fine feet, and that picture does them justice. It is so closeup one feels like they can reach through the screen and touch her feet. Great shot, guys, thanks for posting.

Mitch

Smurfy is such a great model. i think i am going to put more up here in the next lil while

I'd like to see a photo of a finger gently tickling one of her soles. I bet her toes would curl!

goodness am i ready to pop or what...less than 4 weeks left till the big day as long as she is on time lol...all in all i am feeling pretty good besides the muscle aches and lack of sleep LOL, how are the babies NT??

The babies are fine, growing fast. But however, calling me a goober will get those feet of yours tickled mercilessly:D

thats good....But you ARE a goober lol...i get my feet tickled constantly already mister lol :D :p

Yeah, that may be true, but this goober has a double-headed reinforced sonicare that will bring ya to a giggling mess

congrats to the both of ya, and smurfy, you're in the home stretch now, not too far away now:D

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! (No,I don't have a life!) THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

same name!

hey miss smurfie....thought i'd hit you up being we share the same name! we both have ticklish feet LOL!! :bouncybou

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back