• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just my belly and bellybutton tickled

christine1010

TMF Regular
Hey! Just added a 7 minute non-stop belly and bellybutton tickling clip in my mega-store at http://clips4sale.com/store/3595. I got so many requests for that we just had to do it! I am expecting it to be the clips4sale top selling clip in 2 hours. OK, 3 hours but not more, deal? :cool:

:bunny: Christine :bunny:

Last edited:
Very nice, a female tickler with super long nails would have made it perfect.

christine

I must say that the whole episode was very sexy! It made me feel turned on! I mean the whole bright dress and apart from that ur laugh and ur expressions alongwith ur helplessness..It was awesome..May I ask a question?DO u enjoy full fletched Intense tickling or light touches??

Christine loved this clip... and where have you been girl? i was starting to think you had disappeared from the face of the earth. love your giggle and the idea of being blindfolded is sooo appealing to me.

isabeau

This was hawt! The best amateur tickling ever! I like the way you expres the pleasure you have in getting tickled, you're alost begging to be tickled longer.

You seem like these lees who find it a pity they have a limited capacity of enduring the torment (which is in fact more heaven than hell).

If I were to live by my own, I'd be a costumer. ;)

f_javeed said:
DO u enjoy full fletched Intense tickling or light touches??
Funny, my husband asked me the same question a couple of days ago. It depends, I like light tickling one day and I enjoy the wild one another day. I just don't like anything that hurts which is sometimes the case with the wild tickling.

And thanks to others for your nice words!

It would be tempting to think this whole video was a product of my suggestion the last time Christine1010 released her tickling clip.

jf0x said:
It would be tempting to think this whole video was a product of my suggestion the last time Christine1010 released her tickling clip.

Absolutely! There were so many requests for belly tickling in that thread we just had to do it. It's quite strange this belly dedicated clip has a lot less replies from belly lovers compared to the one that was all over tickling.

Maybe they all got blown away by your preview clip they forgot to post their thanks.

Christine has really, really beautiful feet. When they are tied up tight and helpless and tickled they are spectacular.

I hope to see more of them tied and tortured! The "tied big toes" clip is VERY good. So is "ticklish secretary punished".

Thanks Christine for submitting those gorgeous soles and toes to ropes and tickling fingers!

Cute Tummy

Personally I like your cute tummy. It looks so soft and ticklish, and I realy like the fact that you dedicated one whole clip to your tummy getting tickled. The tummy just hapens to be my favorite spot to tickle a girl. :xpulcy:

tickling christina

Nice to see you back Christina, I missed you. I like when u get those feet of yours tickled using a comb, brush, or getting your toes suck, I cant stop from getting a erection.

christine1010 said:
Hey! Just added a 7 minute non-stop belly and bellybutton tickling clip in my mega-store at http://clips4sale.com/store/3595. I got so many requests for that we just had to do it! I am expecting it to be the clips4sale top selling clip in 2 hours. OK, 3 hours but not more, deal? :cool:

To me the laughter seems forced. Not for me.

Great clip! You are one of my favs to see tickled. Don't know how he can keep his fingers out of your underarms. I would love to see them teased and pleased because they are one of the most beautiful parts of your exquisitely ticklish and wondrously beautiful body!! :bowing:

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back