• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So Long, Farewell, Auf Weidersehen, Good-Bye

suprticklishgrl

TMF Regular
Hello my fellow TMF-ers,

I will be visiting this site for another week or so, probably up until June 16. After that, I'm moving. I'm graduating college and moving back in with my parents for a bit (oh the dread) while I start making the big bucks. Hopefully, I won't be there too long, but for as long as I am...I won't be coming back to the TMF at all. This is just a good-bye to everyone, just in case.

I've had a really good experience here. Fun times in the chat room, quirky people, open honest discussions. Thank you for being patient with me and my slowness at opening up to this whole world of tickling. It's been an adventure. Have you seen my recent pictures? THAT'S how open I've gotten over the past (almost) 2 years. The photographs are compliments of my new wonderful boyfriend...which was also a positive outcome of this forum. If you need me to link you to those pictures, I can do that too. It was fun.

If you'd like to contact me, my email address is [email protected]. I'll also check here and PM's until the 16th.

A few more personal notes....

tickledorange: You're awesome, and a fellow female engineer. Good luck in all you do.
fulvio_to: It was fun speaking italian with you. Grazie molto e arrevederci. (Andrò in Italia l'estate prossima.)
marcon72: You were one of the first people I met when I joined. Thanks for your friendship.
tickler_dae: Yes, I'm moving farther away. Congrats for putting up your picture. I don't have your courage.
sultrybrunette: You were always really nice to me in the chatroom. It was nice talking with you.
alphamaletklr: Thanks for the story inspiration, for offering to beat up creepy guys, and for teaching me to play texas hold em.
flatfoot and kurchatovium: Thanks for being awesome chatroom moderators and helping me out with that situation a couple years ago when I was a newbie.
justatickler: :redheart:

I don't mean to offend anyone by leaving people out. Thank you all very much for everything. It's been a pleasure. Good luck and good night.

Sincerely,
STG

Goodbye, and maye the sun God, Lobsel Vith, watch over you.

Sorry I never had chance to meet you, but

YOU'RE BE BACK; THEY ALL COMES BACK :wavingguy

Good luck to you! I remember going back to may parents house after college (ugh) but it got me started so it was worth it. I hope all goes well with you and you can come back and join us in the future!

Never got a chance to know you,but good luck and best wishes.Hope you will be back someday.

best of luck to you in your future endeavors (geez, now i sound like a form letter). hope you visit us here again one day........peace........BLUE_THUNDER

flatfoot and kurchatovium: Thanks for being awesome chatroom moderators and helping me out with that situation a couple years ago when I was a newbie.

You are are very welcome suprticklishgrl. I am glad I was able to help. I hope you wont be gone long and find another job soon so you can come back to the TMF. We will all miss you very much while you are gone. :redheart: :redheart:

Good Luck to you in your new life, supr. I hope everything falls into place for you, and that you will be back with us in the not too distant future.

Mitch

marcon72: You were one of the first people I met when I joined. Thanks for your friendship.

Carpe Diem STG... I can't it's going to be two years this summer since we met... Kudos to your progress here as I've seen it grow and thanks... You listened to me and I tried to do for you as well and now we're both on the verge of doing great things... God speed to us.

nevermind i guess...

hello everyone. i'm back. you all were right, it's hard to stay away.

i might visit again sporadically. just wanted to say hello! missed you all. :grouphug:

Welcome back.....just poppin in once in awhile is good.
Just dont stay away for long.

WELCOME BACK!!!!!
welcomebackze3.jpg

WOO HOO!!!!

Rob

suprticklishgrl said:
hello everyone. i'm back. you all were right, it's hard to stay away.

i might visit again sporadically. just wanted to say hello! missed you all. :grouphug:

Even me? :idunno:

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back