• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

13th Doctor Captured! (Machines/f, XXX explicit)

michaelmichaels

TMF Expert
The Kusugurans are a ruthless alien race that subsists from the psychic energy created by mercilessly tickling hot women.

The 13th (Or 14th, or 1000th+ depending on the continuity) Doctor has fallen into their evil clutches.

As she is subjected to their various devices, she formulates a plan of escape*, and is soon on her way.
*I won't bore you with the details of her amazing escape, but she's The Doctor. She's jammy.

But, not before The Kusugurans have extracted enough artron chrono energy from her to mount some raids across time and space for fresh energy sources.

In true Nu Who tradition, the Kusugurans will return on Christmas Day.

A few days late for the anniversary, but got there in the end.

Learned a lot with this pic, such that less is more...

If this pic is popular, I've got a cool follow up series planned.

Still 16 slots left for my any character giveaway. Suggest a famous fictional character, and I'll decide the pose and draw it in my sketchy style.

Captain and Ms Marvel pics coming up in next two days, just in time before the advent giveaway kicks off on 1 December with the first pic, of 24, published.

Attachments

• 13th Doctor Colours jpeg spicy.jpg
    13th Doctor Colours jpeg spicy.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 373
It would be hysterical if the Chrono energy harvested from the Doctor leads them to her former female companions from Susan and Barbara to Amy and Bill; Rose alone would give off massive energy thanks to Bad Wolf. Great pic.

Can't say I was much of a fan of Jodie Whittaker's Doctor myself. Not that I have a problem with the idea of a female Doctor (Big Finish Audio did a brilliant take on the idea as part of their "Doctor Who Unbound" range), but the series suffered from bad writing, and I thought she was an odd choice as an actress for the role. :p That being said, do I enjoy seeing this character punished in this way for being a disappointing Doctor? Hell yeah! :D Maybe the Valeyard did get her after all! ;)

Thanks for the comments guys!

One reason for the delay was deciding on a good pic. Was originally going to have Doc 13 and several companions in a tickling glory hole type scenario. Didn't do that in the end, but has inspired some pics due after Xmas.
Also looked at having 13 and Yaz in a scissors type tickling pose, but didn't think I had the skill to pull it off.

I think that Jodie was done dirty by the writing. Her final story was actually pretty decent. If the 3 seasons had been that quality, it would have been fine. I'm concerned RTD might be falling into the same trap of spouting "the message", but at least his scripts flow better.

Likenesses spot on as I traced them... I'm not proficient enough yet to get a realistic human face and manipulate the expressions on it. Truly great artists like Dave Gibbons (Watchmet) can, but not me. One reason I'm moving away from traced style, as I'm a prisoner of what references I can find.
Pic's not got a lot of traction on DA. I think the composition is a bit of a mess. But, trying something new.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back