• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

2 New Hilarious Tickle Videos at Laughing Asians (MM/M)

coronaboi40

TMF Expert
Dear Friends, (tried to upload the clips here, doesn't seem to be working so if you just click the links provided, you can instantly watch the clips on my site without waiting for download)

I am so excited about our 2 newest videos! I think they are the best we've done so far. You really need to check out the preview clips.

"MY COUSIN ERNIE" Click link for preview clip: http://www.laughingasians.com/PHPCodes/Preview.php?ID=156
When we first met Jesse, he was so quiet and shy. But as usual, as we got to know each other, he began to come out of his shell.
Jesse had a lot of frustration and tickle-revenge bottled up inside him from the previous (and his first-ever tickle torture) video. He was aching to release some of that tension. So he lured his ticklish cousin Ernie over to our place to have a go at being on the giving end. To our amazement, we saw a side of Jesse we never thought possible! When Ernie was securely immobilized, Jesse became this tickle monster and held nothing back. His hilarious taunts and coos and evil, maniacal giggling sent us over the edge. He was so into tickling Ernie and his energy never ceased. Oh how I would have loved to been on the receiving end and tickled by this hot stud. Although Ernie is a fantasticly ticklish subject, I must say that the tickler was equally as entertaining as the ticklee. This video is fucking HILARIOUS and EROTIC!

"ERNIE’S REVENGE" Click link for preview clip: http://www.laughingasians.com/PHPCodes/Preview.php?ID=159
Now it’s Jesse’s turn to be paid back for the intense tickling he put his cousin Ernie through. Unlike Jesse’s first tickle video, Jesse was a lot more at ease with us and really let go in this video. This hot, tough stud said he can take any pain, but when it come to tickling, he is breakable. His cousin Ernie cuts loose on him to give him a taste of his own medicine and before long, I join in and it becomes a gang tickle session. Jesse’s intense ticklish laughter is priceless. This hot, muscular Asian stud is put through the most intense tickle torture of his young 20 year old life. Truly Jesse is dreamy cute and what a hot, ticklish body he has! Don’t miss this one! You’re sure to put this one in your favorites.

For members: These two clips are in your download area ready for you to download and enjoy.
If you are not currently a member, you can join and have 30 days to download! EVERY VIDEO AT WWW.LAUGHINGASIANS.COM for just $39.95! That includes all new released videos that are released within your 30 days of access! You literally get over $1000 worth of tickle and foot fetish videos for just $39.95!

I hope you all enjoy these two new clips.

Thanks for your support!

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back