• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

22 Batgirl Captured by The Vellicatrix (F/f)

michaelmichaels

TMF Expert
Gotham has been hit by a recent spate of hot young women being kidnapped and mercilessly tickled and toe sucked.

The dynamic trio have tracked her down to an abandoned warehouse.

But, it's a trap! A glass contraption has trapped Batgirl's leg and now she's The Vellicatrix's latest tickle toy, as the dynamic duo can only look on helplessly.

************************************************************************************************************************************************

Day 22 of the 2022 advent event, finally completed, albeit 5 months late.

Tried simple cel colouring, which I think looks nice.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Next project is 12* cartoon babes in various hot tickle situations. Trying to move away from reliance on tracing for realism, so drawing simpler stuff for a while (Barring any commissions that may come up).
*13 as doing a duo for American Dad.

8 have been selected by DA, 1 for TMF I'm waiting confirmation on. That leaves 3 more for the 3 first people to pm me.

1. Cartoon/ anime female characters only. I'm going to be drawing these pics cartoon style, although in my own style if I don't like the original style.

2. 18+ ages only. No ageing up. But, if they mature during the show run (Like the later series of Totally Spies) then that's okay.

3. Super hot scenarios only. I'm looking to do super hot pics for my subscribers. I'll send an uncut copy to any requestor as well.

If you look through the majority of my work, it's pretty spicy...

4. I reserve the right to refuse any requests for any reason. Or I might spice it up if I deem it too tame.

5. I might add rules later on. I'm fickle like that.

6. I'll consider group pics if they're not too complicated. Such as the Hayley and Francine (American Dad) pic that I'm doing.

So far we've got April o Neil, Jessica Rabbit, Korra, Hayley and Francine, Honeybee, Ai Hoshino, Nico Robin, Female Titan.

Attachments

• Batgirl krita coloured jpeg.jpg
    Batgirl krita coloured jpeg.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 359
Cool. Is that a request?

If so, please pm me with specific details of the situation. Also, is it April from the 80s or 2003 series, or another cartoon version?

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back