• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

3rd Date

MN_Tinkerbell

Completely fictional, based on a fantasy I fleshed out, enjoy!

She practically glowed with excitement as she watched herself in the bathroom mirror carefully drawing on the perfect eyeliner wing, it was a skill she had perfected long ago, but still one that required concentration. She paused, pulling the tip away from her face, and took a deep breath in and out to settle herself. She had to look perfect. She had been waiting to long for this date to not be absolutely stunning. Date number three; a month of digital banter over text, two weeks of rush hour, lunch break, and late night phone conversations, and a myriad of traded shifts and “I owe you one” to a trusted coworker, all trying to balance opposite schedules for the first two actual dates. All for this, date three.

It was an archaic, unwritten, social code that somehow still felt relevant. Nothing happens before the third date. Much of her strict and conservative upbringing she had managed to leave by the wayside as she came into herself as a young adult, but some of the old tropes still held her back from time to time, like this one.

Over their month of conversation she had developed a fast affection for this man, he was kind, intelligent, clever, all things she valued highly, he had a wonderful sense of humor and a musical laugh that made her smile. The first time they met in person she instantly wanted to kiss him, he was striking and had an alluring smile that drew you in. By the end of that first date she wanted nothing more than to feel his bare skin against hers, but not on the first date, so she let him kiss her goodnight at the door to her apartment and then rushed to her bedroom to take care of the aching need that had built up below her waist. After the second date she let him come in ‘for a drink’ and they made out on the couch. But, again, when she was struggling to hold herself back wanting more she said goodnight. But tonight, tonight she could get out of her own way.
The intercom buzzed, snapping her out of her reverie. She hurried to the box on the wall by her door and pressed the button.

“Come on up, the door is unlocked.”

Retreating back to her room she finished dressing, shortly after she heard the click of her door opening and closing again. She beamed, hardly containing her excitement and straightened the straps on her black silk negligee.

“Make yourself a drink, I’ll be right out.” She called.

She smiled again as she listened to the gentle clatter of glasses and bottles being moved about on her bar cart. Stepping into her stilettos she gave herself a final once over in the floor length mirror. Her dark hair fell in gentle curls framing her face nicely, piercing green eyes glistening with anticipation. She watched a sultry smile form on her red lips, perfect.

He was sitting on the couch when she stepped into the living room, which was lucky, because with the way he froze, had he still been making his drink, she would have been cleaning broken glass. His eyes widened as he looked her up and down, taking in everything from her red pout and silk bodice to her painted toes in their strappy heels. He looked her over again, the shock in his eyes shifting to a glistening lust.

“Wow.” he breathed, standing, “You look…” he stumbled over his thoughts a bit, still clearly surprised, “I don’t want to share you tonight, are you set on leaving?”

She shook her head walking toward him, “Not at all.” She breathed putting her arms around his shoulders, she leaned in so that her lips pressed every so softly against his skin and whispered “I was hoping we could stay here. I have something i’d like to try.” His hands were around her waist pulling her close to his body, she felt him growing as she said those last words.

“Yes.” He said simply, pulling her tighter to him and kissing her deeply.

All at once it was as if a dam had broken loose, his hand was in her hair, directing her, kissing her deeply, hungrily. She put her hands on his hips guiding him back gently until his calves hit the edge of the couch. She pushed harder indicating he should sit, he pulled her down with him straddling his lap, the growing bulge in his dress slacks pressing firm against her. She started unbuttoning his shirt as they kissed and his breath sped up, she reached down to undo his belt as she kissed his neck down to his collarbone. He gasped, fingertips digging into her hips. She felt his pulse racing under her lips and she moaned gently into his neck causing him to moan in return, gripping her tighter. She sat upright and looked down at him, a sweet yet sultry smile playing on her cherry lips.

“I have something i’d like to try.” She repeated

“Anything you want.” He said, pulling her back down to continue where they had left off, but she held up a perfectly manicured finger to stop him.

“Not yet baby” she cooed.

He sat back, a curious smirk replacing the hungry look he had been wearing. They had talked long enough and about a variety of topics that she knew quite a bit about him. She knew, for example, that, like herself, he was a bit kinky. She knew he enjoyed bondage and edging, pushing a partner to their limits. She knew he tended to be the dominant in these scenes, and, as she gently guided his hands behind his head, she knew he was underestimating her. Her eyes glittered as she let go and reached one hand behind the cousin where she had tucked the leather cuffs. He watched, still smirking up at her, as she tenderly buckled his wrists into the cuffs. He raised an eyebrow in surprise as he went to bring his cuffed hands to his lap and found the base of the cuffs was bolted into the frame of the couch.

She smiled coyly, “Is that ok?”

“For now.” He replied, clearly curious where she was going with this.

She leaned in and kissed his neck again, then began slowly trailing kisses across his collar bones, down his chest, over his stomach where he tensed slightly. She giggled and looked up at him.

“Sensitive?”

“Oh, don’t worry about that.” He said casually.

She bit her lower lip still meeting his eyes, “help me out here.”

She gave a small tug at his waistband. Obediently he arched forward lifting his hips off the couch allowing her to expose his erect cock. She smiled and pushed his knees apart allowing her to kneel between his legs and exposing him even more. She began softly kissing his inner thigh while running her hands down his leg, his breathing increased again. He was so distracted by her lips so close that he didn't notice what she was doing until the leather cuff tightened around his ankle.

“Hey now,” he warned, giving a tug to test the restraint. It seemed to be bolted to the leg of the couch and had very little give, “let's take it easy baby, it’s our first time.”

“Oh, you're not afraid of me are you?” She teased, looking up at him with big eyes and a dramatic pout. “Let me do the other?”

She reached up and softly stroked his cock with her perfectly manicured nails, he drew a sharp breath and nodded. She smiled and strapped his other ankle. He was now bound, seated and all but naked, with his arms bent above his head and unable to close his legs. He was a bit unsure, but also very curious what she had in mind, and more than a little turned on. She kissed her was down his inner thigh again, this time letting her soft hair brush against his sensitive head. She got up and straddled him again, the warm feeling of her silky panties against his cock, he did his best to press his hips up and rub against her. She giggled again and kissed him, rolling her hips so that the silk went gliding across him.

She moved to kiss his neck again, still rolling her hips, but this time she suddenly ran her nails down his exposed sides. He jumped. She smiled to herself, perfect, she did it again and was rewarded with a small laugh.

“Hey.” he warned, turning to kiss her.

She sat back pressing her hips down, feeling him hard between her legs. “You're not ticklish are you?” She teased as she ran her nails down his side once more.

“No.” he managed feebly, squirming uselessly under her.

She giggled and slowly trailed her nails back up his sides to his armpits, wiggling her fingers against his sensitive skin. He pursed his lips and squirmed more, he was holding his breath. She slid her nails down poking at his ribs and hips, then back. The combined assault was enough, the breath he had been holding burst out in a fit of laughter while he struggled to put his arms down or slide away. She kept at it, smiling gleefully, pressing her hips down so that he had no choice but to grind against her warmth as he squirmed. His laughter was becoming interspersed with moans as he rubbed himself against her.

“Oooh, I think you like it.” She taunted, “you love being such a helpless, ticklish little mess.”

“No, please, wait” He gasped out between laughter-strangled moans.

She stood up suddenly, allowing him to catch his breath, “Wait here.” She told him sternly, then laughed, “not that you have a choice.”

She walked out of the room for a moment and returned holding a small pink remote. She walked back over and straddled him again. He felt something small but solid pressed against him between her legs and his eyes widened.

“No reason you should get all the fun.” her eyes gleamed.

He realized what she was doing just as she turned the bullet on. “Oh god.” he moaned.

“Shhh.” She leaned in and kissed him, placing the remote next to them on the couch.

She rolled her hips, moaning softly against his lips. Then her fingers were digging into his hips again. He squirmed under her, hysterical now, the combined sensation of intense arousal and helpless ticklishness was incredible and horrible at the same time. She was relentless, but the longer she went on the more the pleasure began to take over. He leaned his head back, closing his eyes and letting himself sink into the sensation of the vibrator between her legs, he was so close now, his moans becoming more desperate as he pressed his hips up against her. She giggled and stood up.

"Not yet darling, that's too easy." She made a show of removing the bullet and turning it off set it aside.

"Mmmm, please honey." He whined sweetly.

She smiled broadly, he was begging already and she had hardly begun. She knelt on the floor between is open knees and held something white up for him to see. His eyes widened as he registered the long stiff feather.

"Please no." He begged.

"I think I'll need to keep you quiet for this."

Her eyes twinkled as she stood and pulled open a drawer in the side table. She dug around a moment as he watched, a mix of fear and excitement churning in his mind. Finally she retrieved a small sponge and and a length of silky fabric. She held it up and raised an eyebrow as if asking if he was going to behave. He was bound and had little choice, but he had to admit part of him wanted to be helpless under her skilled hands. He sighed deeply and allowed her to gag him.

"Such a good tickle toy aren't you." She cooed

She ran her nails down his sides again as she knelt, making him squirm and laugh into the gag. Then she started gently tickling along his waist and inner thighs, coming dangerously close to his exposed shaft but not touching it. His breath would catch every time she got close but didn't touch him. His laughter making his hard cock jerk as he squirmed. Finally she wrapped her hand firmly around the thunk shaft and squeezed. He let out a soft moan and leaned his head back. She picked up her feather and began to swirl it softly around the head of his cock. He jumped and yelled into the gag, unprepared for how exquisitely ticklish his cock was.
She continued as his laughing moans became more desperate. Precum was dripping down his shaft now and she started slowly working the hand that held him. She took the feather and brought it to the very tip, sawing back and forth as she jerked him. He was completely hysterical now, his desperate moans and pleas for her to stop muffled under the gag. She let go of his shaft but continued teasing him with the feather.

"Nooooo" he yelled through laughter, choking on the gag, as he bucked his hips wildly in a futile attempt ţo escape. "Please baby….dont….stop…."

"Don't stop?" She taunted, "well if you insist."

Still teasing him with the feather she used her free hand to scratch her name along his restrained arches. He tried to kick but didn't have enough rope. He bucked wildly completely helpless to escape the ticklish torture.

"No…..no…" it was all he could manage to gasp out as he laughed.

After what felt to him like his she stopped, grabbing his hips firmly she leaned in and kissed the tip before standing to remove the gag.

"Stay here darling, you need a water break, I'm going to get you a drink. But if you're good, when I come back I'll let you cum."

He nodded, gasping for air. He didn't know if he could take any more, but he certainly wanted to try…

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back