• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

4 Women Aliens Fertility Testing (Machines/4f, XXX,XXX,XXX futa)

michaelmichaels

TMF Expert
Hiya folks,

4 women were out partying on New Years Eve in New York. Things have not gone to plan for them: abducted by aliens eager to learn of human mating physiology.

Soon realising that they'd only captured females, they've used alien tech to simulate male specimens.

Once they've collected enough seed, they'll turn the women back to females, fertilise them with their own seed then await the results. This may take several months, but these women aren't going anywhere...

Updated with final jpeg pic. Whopping 3.5 meg.

In progress commission, Just awaiting final client approval, but thought that I'd post anyway as not posted for a while.

Still got 8 request pics outstanding, not done due to Xmas break and some burnout. But am back in action now.

Attachments

• 4 Ladies Final Colours.png
    4 Ladies Final Colours.png
    717.1 KB · Views: 362
  • Sketch  Colours Spicy jpeg.jpg
    Sketch Colours Spicy jpeg.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 297
This is a really cool idea and would make an awesome story if you ever wanted to expound on it - especially if the aliens first teased their clits with tickling and, once they were far enough out of the hoods completely, bombarded with energy that turns them into cocks.

Thanks folks!

The expanding clit thing is big in some Japanese hentai I've seen.

Got a similar one lined up involving 2 ladies from Encanto. Different style to what I'm used to though.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back