• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

40 needles (Frau Engel from Wolfestein tortured)

WooouTK

TMF Expert
Follow me on Patreon and access a total of 16 angles of this scene: https://www.patreon.com/posts/40-needles-84963893

40 needles 1.png40 needles 2.jpg40 needles 3.jpg40 needles 4.png

"And here comes number 17... Do you see, Nazi harpy? These vaccines against Nazism that I'm administering to you work incredibly well. I've already managed to rid you of that ugly habit of referring to me as untermensch. I see we've made a small progress, but we still have a lot of work to do. To start, I still have another 23 booster doses to give you, and then... I'll surely come up with something else 😈..."

As you can see, this is a slightly different approach than what I usually do. I felt like pushing the levels of cruelty and sadism a bit further than just "simple" tickling, and thanks to Shinteo, I had the perfect candidate in my DAZ Studio library: Frau Engel from the Wolfenstein saga. For those of you who have played the game, I believe no further explanations are necessary. And for those who haven't, I think you can imagine my reasons for using this particular character, only look at the Nazi uniform, for a particularly cruel purpose.

Regarding the "doctor," the perfect choice would have been Blazkowicz, the protagonist of the saga and a professional Nazi-killer, but unfortunately, he wasn't available in DAZ Studio... I would have loved to use him and give him exactly the same expression he has in the image used in the game to illustrate the highest difficulty level 😉. So I had to resort to plan B, someone who, for obvious reasons, wouldn't be to the liking of the Nazi witch, in order to at least achieve a similar effect to what I would have achieved with Blazkowicz.

I hope you like it and that I haven't crossed the line. 🤔

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back