• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

5/19/2010 sample clip - Celina Tickled in the Stocks

MikeTickler

TMF Expert
Celina is one of those girls that tries to convince you that she isn't ticklish, but she ends up breaking out in laugher, defeating her purpose. She said several times during the scene that "her feet were numb" and I should try somewhere else. I am not one to listen to the ticklee, so I continued to tickle her, and to her dismay, she was never numb! Celina finds out soon enough that there was no talking her way out of this one.

You can find Celina's clips at my clip site, "Tickling in Miami Beach:"
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/38670

Thanks everyone for your continued support!

I hope you enjoyed it! I will make previews of Celina's other clips this week as well.

Celina

I think you were correct Mike, I am getting over Sasha feet. By the way, how big are Celina's feet ???

Alpinegold

Alpinegold,

That is a good question, and I think I should ask the models that from now on. I am not sure how big Celina's feet are, but I would guess around size 8.

Were you referring to Sasha on my NYC site?

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back