• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

5 girls vs 1 guy (hard BDSM in sleepsack)

WooouTK

TMF Expert
Follow me on Patreon and access a total of 15 angles of this scene: https://www.patreon.com/posts/5-girls-vs-1-guy-91396818

5 girls vs 1 guy 1.jpg5 girls vs 1 guy 2.jpg

"I'm sorry, little pervert. Just as we had agreed, once the game started, it won't stop until the agreed-upon time. Why, when we proposed you to participate in a bondage and slavery game, in which you would become our slave for an afternoon, and we would spend all that time playing with a very specific part of your anatomy, did you immediately assume that part must be the cock? Now stay quiet there, and who knows? If you behave well, maybe we'll end up giving you a little consolation prize."

Here is the men's version of my new configuration. Lately I have received a few private messages from people congratulating me and showing interest in this device. I'm glad that you liked it, and many of you also want to use it in your renders, but this is not something that I created alone, and therefore I am going to upload it as a downloadable prop for DAZ Studio, it is actually a set made with material from two other creators, plus my own material.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back