• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

9/11 Tribute Page - Today Only

Mimi

1st Level Black Feather
Hey all. My friend Keri (from other internet circles) put together a special 9/11 tribute for today, that after seeing, not am I only in tears and at a loss for words, but I also feel this overwhelming need to share it with as many people as I possibly can. She has spent the past month or more creating it and putting it together, and it shows. She replaced her normal website with the tribute, for today only. So please, if you read this thread, I encourage you to click on the link, allow it a few moments to load, and be taken back to that life-altering day, one year ago. You won't be disappointed.

http://www.all-around-darren.net/

Thanks....

Mimi

P.S. This tribute is up TODAY ONLY. If you don't see it today (9-11), you never will.

Last edited:
What a remarkable page, thanks for sharing it Mimi.

I would like to thank Mimi's friend Keri for this very special tribute to the lives that were lost one year ago today. It is beautiful, profound, and deeply respectful.

It is of paramount importance that we never forget what was lost on that tragic day in our history.

Jim

Thank you Mimi for providing us with a chance to see this wonderful tribute. And thank you to those who put so much time and effort into creating it. Even a year later, seeing every single name scroll by drove home the real impact of this tragedy, and the true magnitude of the crime against humanity itself. God Bless and Keep every one of you.

I must echo the sentiments that, that was indeed a truly remarkable page. Great job!

TTD

Yep...........

Even old sour puss Red Indian could not bring himself to turn the thing off untill the last name had appeared and dissapeared, when you see the full extent, and realise the number of people still with us for whom each name means so much, it really brings the whole thing home to me.

ps. the music was bloody awfull, just the names, thats all it needed, just the names.

My sound card is fragged, so I experienced the silent version.

It was enough.

The thing that hit me hardest was the very end of the list of names. It was the ages of four of the victims onboard the planes. They were a 4 year old, a 3 year old, and a pair of 2 year olds.

Ages 2 to 4.

I can't even begin to find the words.

All that will come from my throat is a howl of rage.

Mimi,
Thank you.
It was very considerate of you to share that with us. I've not seen the names like that until today. Beautifully done. Please forward "Thanks" to your friend.
Joby

Darn! I missed it! :( Any chance of it being redone at some point?

Ann

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back