• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Bet With The Girl Who Thought She Wasn't Ticklish

Upon logging into the TMF on this fateful Friday evening, planning on quickly perusing the True Stories section, I soon noticed that two of my stories had risen to the top of the list. This of course surprised me - considering that I wrote one story roughly 6 years ago, and this one during the earliest days of Covid - but I figured (hoped) that perhaps these dusty old yarns had found new, appreciative readership.

Sadly, I was mistaken. Instead, it seems that I have been tried in the court of public opinion by none other than self-appointed Chief Constable Frenzy, arbitrator of all things moral and just in the tickle kingdom! Well, given the grave and disparaging accusations that have been cast upon me, please allow me to state a few things for the record.

First of all, let’s briefly talk about Sarah, the young woman from my other story. To be fair, ruthlessly tickling Sarah’s sensitive bare soles for 3 minutes straight wasn’t very nice. In my defense, I was 19 at the time - young and impetuous - and Sarah had been egging me on incessantly. To be real here, though, we were horny teenagers playing around with handcuffs, unaware of the BDSM decorum that I would better understand as I got older. And, if it makes you feel any less frenzied, a few months later Sarah cunningly decided to plop herself on my outstretched legs while I was on the phone with my parents, devilishly tickling the bottoms of my feet for several minutes as I desperately tried to contain my laughter, my hissed protestations falling on deaf years! Those long, hard minutes were indeed just like holding hot metal. To this day it’s hard to believe I was able to recover with such limited scaring.

Now, let’s move onto Katherine, the subject of this very story. Unlike Sarah, Katherine was very much a willing participant in her tickle ordeal. We made a bet, terms clearly defined, and she could have conceded defeat at any time. On the first pass, where I asked her if she wanted to stop, she was clear with me - adamantly so, in fact - that she wanted to continue. So I tickled her some more (yes, pretty intensely), and then stopped early when I could see that she had had enough. And, if you weren’t so selective in your reading of my story Frenzy - only seeming to register the lines that trigger you, while glossing over the parts that don’t suit your vilifying narrative - you’d have noted that Katherine mentioned having a fun time, tried to talk me into allowing her some revenge, and that we remained friends for several years after that.

So, my dear Frenzy, despite how you are choosing to see things, I am not some kind of callous tickle monster, leaving a string of traumatized, overstimulated victims in my wake. On the contrary, I have introduced many vanilla women to this beautiful fetish, and all of them, aside from poor Sarah, have had lots of fun - exploring their own submission and ticklishness safely and respectfully.

And now for the part that will undoubtedly shock and offend you: some of these instances didn’t involve safe words! You see, not all of us here adopt the same subjective standards that you believe are universal law. It might surprise you to hear that certain people enjoy really intense tickle play - that feeling of being on a roller coaster, where once the ride starts you can’t get off until it’s over - but all rooted in a sense of trust and keen attentivness to the other person. Several of the other, yet unwritten, stories involve this - like the one where I mummified my best friend of 20 years, bound tightly to a massage table, and tickled her soft, wrinkly soles until she lost her mind, all while she helplessly watched her bare feet twitch spasmodically on the iPad screen positioned below her face. And yes, we are still best friends to this day.

Now, I am under no illusion here that I’m going to convince you of anything. You seem like the type of person, true to your name and bewildering writing style, that is prone to disordered, frenetic thinking. So, this really isn’t for you, but it is indeed because of you!

You see, with my stories rising from the dead, I’m feeling inspired to share a few more experiences for any that care to read them. I don’t have as much time for writing these days as I might like, so of the 4 I mentioned in this thread, if you’re interested please let me know your top pick. I’ll try to post the one that people are most interested in here as soon as I can.

Nice story :)
And yes please do post the ones you were talking about! I want to hear the one about the punk chick the most

I’d like to hear each of those stories but I vote for the one that you would most enjoy writing about!

I deleted a bunch of seemingly pointless fighting and off-topic stuff from this. Please stay to the topic of the story and don't turn it into a long-form fight.

Amazing story. I vote for #1 ahah!
Reminds me of my ex-girlfriend who thought her feet were immune to feathers. she was wrong... I had the same kind of small bet. What an incredible feeling to see her overconfidence turn into beg for mercy.

I have to ask...was her feet more high arched and dainty/thin, or was it more regular, or more wide and meaty? I assume one of the first two.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back