• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A better introduction..?

Greetings, Darius. Welcome to the forum.

Don't worry about being nervous about your fetish. Most of us were when we first came on here. I certainly was when I was in college. Making friends on here, and meeting people in real life can make a world of difference in giving you some perspective and confidence.

Hope you enjoy yourself here. If you want to chat anytime, feel free to pm me.

So yet another guy who is into tickling girls. I feel that there are not enough girls out there who, even though they may be into tickling (or not know it yet!) would not join something like the TMF and miss out on a whole lot. That's why i have respect for some guys who have the guts to talk to non-tickle people about this. I don't have that kinda guts v often at all.

Anyways. Like I said, I'm Darius and I hope that from joining this website I'll make some friends =] and maybe more.

It's probably difficult to sift through thousands of members and find the kinda person you're looking for.

I really wish I had more tickling experience. I find it a difficult subject to bring up sometimes, but I know how much fun it is.

I've just realised this post isn't making much sense and is very confused...sorry!

I really enjoy tickling a ticklish girl anywhere that gets a reaction, but as I have a foot fetish...the feet hold a certain something for me. Restrained tickling also interests me.

If anyone has bothered to read this I'd be surprised. I'd love to talk to anyone who this post has interested... I don't bite...honest =]

Darius x

Welcome ... there are plenty of ticklish girls here!

welcome to the party

dont worry 90% of the folk here are shy bout their fetish in the Real World thats the beauty of this place, you can come and talk freely with many who I promise wont attack you.
In fact the more active you get the more likely you might just find that something more your looking for :D

good luck and welcome

Welcome to the TMF, Darius, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back