• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A bit of true erotica.....

martin75

this piece contains a bad word..:)
I used to have a job that took me on the road most of the year; lots of nights in a hotel. I was part of a crew that included several women. Naturally, hookups in the hotel were not uncommon. I didn't have many personally; one included the following experience.
After work and a few drinks at the hotel bar, in my room. She was laying on the bed on her belly watching TV, head at the foot, feet at the head. I was sitting in a chair strumming my guitar next to the head of the bed; next to her feet. She was wearing a dark blue polo shirt and blue jeans, her legs crossed, her feet were bare. We had already included her feet in our.... activities.... so it wasn't unwelcome for me to sneak in some fingertip tickling.
As I picked away at the strings, I would occasionally reach over with my left hand and give her feet a light tickle. I'd get some quiet giggles and twitches, face buried in the bedcover; but she didn't move her feet or say anything until, after fifteen minutes or so, she looked back at me and said with a grin...

"I think you just like to torture me."
To which I immediately replied...
"I think you just like to be tortured."
And she just grinned at me and nodded emphatically.
"Ok." I said. "Let's play a game."
"Ooohhh.....what kind of game?"
I got up from the chair, set my guitar against a wall, put a pillow next to her grinning face, and sat on her legs facing the head of the bed.
"Well, here are the rules. You're allowed to giggle, laugh, twitch, pound the bed with your fists, bite the pillow and otherwise carry on. Other than that, you are not allowed to move. The longer you can hold out, the harder I fuck you later. Wanna play?"
She hesitated just a moment.
"Yes."
Now is a good time to indicate that her feet were quite ticklish. What really got her going was starting with light touches and working up to more aggressive stuff.
I began lightly dragging my fingertips along the sides of her feet. The first touch brought a full body twitch. As I moved to the heels, I could feel her tense up, but she didn't make a sound...not yet.
I lightly tickled her heels for a minute, eliciting sporadic twitches, before spidering my way to the arches of her feet. Now, she started to respond. Random tensing and yips - I could tell she was biting the pillow. I stayed at her arches with my fingertips for two or three minutes. Then, I moved my fingers back to her heels and dragged my nails from heel to arch and back again. Real giggles and a little bit of bucking greeted these tickles, which I continued for quite some time. She'd laugh, groan, I would feel her lightly pound the bed, I could almost hear her biting the pillow. I knew I was torturing her, and that she was highly digging it.
After several minutes, I dragged my nails from heel, through the arches, to the balls of her feet. Scratching there at the base of her toes gave me the best reaction yet - laughing and a shriek/moan into the pillow, rolling from side to side, toes thrashing, but she didn't pull her legs away or really try to buck me off.
After a few minutes of this, I let up a little and went back to light strokes as I turned to look at the back of her head.
"How are you doing up there, my dear?"
After a couple of seconds, her voice came quietly, pleadingly, from the pillow....
"My god, please fuck me."
I remember grinning as I said....
"My dear, this is a game, remember? You haven't won yet."
At the same instant the word "yet" escaped my lips, I dug my fingers between her big and second toes on each foot - a hotspot if there ever was one. My firm, probing, relentless tickles were rewarded with instant shreiking; her ass lifted off the bed as her instincts told her body to buck me off. During the tumult, I moved my finger to the space between her second and third toes on one foot, and started nail-scratching the ball and arch of her other foot. She pounded, screamed into the pillow, shook with laughter, her body did all the lovely things I wanted it to do. About a minute and a half of relentless torture, towards the end of which she was reduced to a low, constant laugh and involuntary gasps and full-body spasms, I stopped suddenly. I listened to her heavy breathing for a few seconds.
I uncrossed her feet (which never, outside of toes twitching, moved at all). I grasped her left ankle and raised her foot off the bed. As I did this, I resumed tickling the sole of her right foot, with the light nail scratches and fingertip touches I started with. She twitched and gasped a little.
I raised her left foot to my face and slowly licked the sole from heel to toes with the tip of my tongue. She gave a long moan, and I could feel her hand move under her, to slip into her jeans. I tickled one foot and licked the other sole for a few minutes, as she giggled and gasped, moaned and twitched, and felt her own heat building.
I stopped after a bit and turned to look again at the back of her head, and she didn't wait for me to speak.
"Please, please fuck me."
"Ok." I said. "You win."

A terrific tale. Very well written. Post more experiences if you can.

Nice story thanks for sharing, sounds as though she really loves to have her feet tickled. Wish I had been there tickling her feet while you were fucking her....LOL

this piece contains a bad word..:)
I used to have a job that took me on the road most of the year; lots of nights in a hotel. I was part of a crew that included several women. Naturally, hookups in the hotel were not uncommon. I didn't have many personally; one included the following experience.
After work and a few drinks at the hotel bar, in my room. She was laying on the bed on her belly watching TV, head at the foot, feet at the head. I was sitting in a chair strumming my guitar next to the head of the bed; next to her feet. She was wearing a dark blue polo shirt and blue jeans, her legs crossed, her feet were bare. We had already included her feet in our.... activities.... so it wasn't unwelcome for me to sneak in some fingertip tickling.
As I picked away at the strings, I would occasionally reach over with my left hand and give her feet a light tickle. I'd get some quiet giggles and twitches, face buried in the bedcover; but she didn't move her feet or say anything until, after fifteen minutes or so, she looked back at me and said with a grin...

"I think you just like to torture me."
To which I immediately replied...
"I think you just like to be tortured."
And she just grinned at me and nodded emphatically.
"Ok." I said. "Let's play a game."
"Ooohhh.....what kind of game?"
I got up from the chair, set my guitar against a wall, put a pillow next to her grinning face, and sat on her legs facing the head of the bed.
"Well, here are the rules. You're allowed to giggle, laugh, twitch, pound the bed with your fists, bite the pillow and otherwise carry on. Other than that, you are not allowed to move. The longer you can hold out, the harder I fuck you later. Wanna play?"
She hesitated just a moment.
"Yes."
Now is a good time to indicate that her feet were quite ticklish. What really got her going was starting with light touches and working up to more aggressive stuff.
I began lightly dragging my fingertips along the sides of her feet. The first touch brought a full body twitch. As I moved to the heels, I could feel her tense up, but she didn't make a sound...not yet.
I lightly tickled her heels for a minute, eliciting sporadic twitches, before spidering my way to the arches of her feet. Now, she started to respond. Random tensing and yips - I could tell she was biting the pillow. I stayed at her arches with my fingertips for two or three minutes. Then, I moved my fingers back to her heels and dragged my nails from heel to arch and back again. Real giggles and a little bit of bucking greeted these tickles, which I continued for quite some time. She'd laugh, groan, I would feel her lightly pound the bed, I could almost hear her biting the pillow. I knew I was torturing her, and that she was highly digging it.
After several minutes, I dragged my nails from heel, through the arches, to the balls of her feet. Scratching there at the base of her toes gave me the best reaction yet - laughing and a shriek/moan into the pillow, rolling from side to side, toes thrashing, but she didn't pull her legs away or really try to buck me off.
After a few minutes of this, I let up a little and went back to light strokes as I turned to look at the back of her head.
"How are you doing up there, my dear?"
After a couple of seconds, her voice came quietly, pleadingly, from the pillow....
"My god, please fuck me."
I remember grinning as I said....
"My dear, this is a game, remember? You haven't won yet."
At the same instant the word "yet" escaped my lips, I dug my fingers between her big and second toes on each foot - a hotspot if there ever was one. My firm, probing, relentless tickles were rewarded with instant shreiking; her ass lifted off the bed as her instincts told her body to buck me off. During the tumult, I moved my finger to the space between her second and third toes on one foot, and started nail-scratching the ball and arch of her other foot. She pounded, screamed into the pillow, shook with laughter, her body did all the lovely things I wanted it to do. About a minute and a half of relentless torture, towards the end of which she was reduced to a low, constant laugh and involuntary gasps and full-body spasms, I stopped suddenly. I listened to her heavy breathing for a few seconds.
I uncrossed her feet (which never, outside of toes twitching, moved at all). I grasped her left ankle and raised her foot off the bed. As I did this, I resumed tickling the sole of her right foot, with the light nail scratches and fingertip touches I started with. She twitched and gasped a little.
I raised her left foot to my face and slowly licked the sole from heel to toes with the tip of my tongue. She gave a long moan, and I could feel her hand move under her, to slip into her jeans. I tickled one foot and licked the other sole for a few minutes, as she giggled and gasped, moaned and twitched, and felt her own heat building.
I stopped after a bit and turned to look again at the back of her head, and she didn't wait for me to speak.
"Please, please fuck me."
"Ok." I said. "You win."

I’m going to bump this older story. Holy shit, Martin! This is one of the hottest stories I’ve ever read! Well done. Have there been other episodes? Revenge perhaps? Thanks for posting.

Awesome experience, thank you for sharing it here. I’ve said it in various ways over the years that if you “Tickle play” properly, it can lead to amazing intercourse fore play and a very intense climax for the ticklee.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back