• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Boy and the Kitsune Milf */F F/M

FantasyLaughs

Legend tells of a shrine, deep in the forested mountains outside of a sleepy little town. Of a demon sealed away a millennia ago. But one day a year, on the anniversary of the exorcism, the seal temporarily weakens. During this time, the hills are alive with a haunting melody. A womanly voice screams and howls through the trees for an entire 24 hours. Just as soon as it started, the sounds would stop exactly at midnight the next night.

As the years went on, the townsfolk forgot the truth behind the myth. Almost unanimously, the people attributed the yearly wails to a natural phenomenon where the wind blows through the caverns in a specific way. It’s all very scientific and nobody can truly explain it.

However, one young man refused to believe that. Benjamin was a college graduate, barely 23 years old when the fruits of his labor were finally ripe. For five long years, Benjamin toiled away at his degree in Mythological Studies, specifically on the legend of the mountain that his hometown slept at the base of. Through his studies, it was apparent that some very important details were lost over the years, which were to be expected.

To prove his hypothesis correct, Ben spent the last few not only studying but honing his body for the eventual hike he would take. His muscles were strong, but not bulky. His heart and lungs were also stronger than they had ever been. It was time.

Benjamin stood at the base of the mountain and pulled his curly blond hair back. His brown eyes stared at his watch as the second hand ticked away. Midnight struck, and right on cue. The wails began. It was soft at first but quickly gained volume as time stretched on. With hiking boots strapped tight, active wear appropriately fitted, and trail mix in a bag, Benjamin began his trek.

The hours stretched on but the sounds never creased. The sun rose high into the sky, but given that it was winter, it wasn’t too hot. Benjamin was working up a sweat though, considering the hiking gear he had equipped. Around 1 pm, he stopped to rest and have a quick lunch.

Benji found a fallen tree to take a seat on. The minutes passed as he munched on his granola bars. As he listened to the haunting screams, a deep mist enshrouded the area. This fog enveloped a wide area around Benjamin, clouding his field of vision. He breathed a deep sigh and sat through it.

A few minutes later, the fog loosened, but a thin mist continued to roll across the ground. The nature around Benji changed. The forest took on an ever so slightly pinkish hue. Where once was a mountain path. A massive stone staircase climbed deep into the trees. And last but not least, the howling wind was replaced with the melody of a woman’s hysteric laughter.

Benjamin smiled. He had been right! This myth was busted. After tying his boots tighter, Benji went back to his climb, only this time, there was a path leading him right to his goal.

The climb was steep, but not long. As the laughter grew louder, Benji broke through a tree line. Before his eyes was an ancient religious shrine. Flanking the entrance to the open front area were two fox statues.

Despite being winter, the shrine itself was surprisingly quite warm. Benji stopped past the statues and removed some of his hiking gear and backpack before continuing deeper, leaving him in a black muscle shirt, grey joggers, and boots. Passing a stone wall, the actual shrine building came into view. Laughing now drowned out even his thoughts.

The entire building was covered in paper seals. There was a particularly thick one gluing the double wooden doors shut. Benjamin gripped the massive paper and used every bit of his tightly trained body to peel it away. Immediately, the doors swung open, almost knocking Benji over. The laughter was louder than it had ever been, and now the culprit was visible.

Benjamin froze at the sight. Sitting on the ground in the middle of the shrine was the most beautiful nude woman he had ever seen. Or at least, he thought it was since nine fluffy tails concealed a large portion of her body. It was also hard to get a good look at her face as her long orange hair was plastered to it from sweat. He could tell, however, that she was locked in raucous laughter.

Her nine tails locker her limbs in different positions, keeping her sitting upright on the wooden floor. Two wrapped around her wrists, holding he arms high above her head while running up and down her arms. At the same time, a separate pair dragged themselves p and down her sides, making sure to tickle each rib, delve deep into her smooth armpits, and run across the sides of her stomach that held just the right amount of soft pudge. Two more held her ankles to the ground and spread her legs apart.

The kitsune’s feet had no rest from her tickling tails. The fur buried itself in between her toes, keeping them spread, as the tips swirled all across her wrinkly soles. They always moved at different speeds, intervals, and styles, never giving her a moment's rest. Tears fell from her eyes as she laughed away.

“NOTMYFEET! WHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHA!” She cried through the laughs.

The last pair of tales kept her ample chest busy. Each circled her gigantic mounds but did not stop them from jiggling with each guffaw. As if they were endless worms swimming through a creamy desert, the tails circled her breast, making sure to never miss a spot. The tips her even worse. Each spun around her pink, hard button, twerking them, ever so slightly, but mostly tickling her as they weren’t tight enough to actually twist.

“PFFFMHAAHAHAHAHAHA!” She sputtered out as she tried to shake the fluff away from her sensitive round milkers.

The ninth and final tail was the evilest of all. It sat directly under her, betwixt her wide ass cheeks. It acted as if it was flossing teeth, moving back and forth, leaving no nook and cranny un-tickled. Since the monster girl was sitting on it, she had no defense. Benjamin noticed the end of her that tail brushed back and forth over her privates, preventing him from getting a good look. He could see, instead, that the tail and floor under it were soaked in some form of fluid.

The kitsune cried and laughed through frustrated tears, “SOMEMEMEBAHAHADY HAAHAHAHALP MEEE! I CAHAHAN’T TAAAHK IT!”

Benjamin was in a trance watching this beautiful woman in her early thirties be tickled and teased out of her immortal mind. He wanted to stay and enjoy the view, but his sense of justice took over. Poking out from behind the ancient entity was something made of black metal. Benjamin sprung across the small shrine, making sure to avoid the tails. The metal turned out to be a circular clasp with ancient runes and symbols scrawled across it.

Remembering his studies, Benji knew what to do. He grabbed the cuff in one hand and fished around the kitsune’s back, looking for the place where her tails were attached. Immediately when his hand touched her tails, a tingling sensation pierced his skin. He fought through the furry tickles, finding the attachment place, and gripped. Benjamin grabbed the clasp and smashed it into the spot where his hand was. Blue energy erupted from the spot as a loud clank echoed through the shrine.

All nine tails fell limp, ceasing all activity. The kitsune, sweaty and exhausted, slumped forward, exposing her rounded and perfectly shaven undercarriage to Benji, who averted his gaze and blushed. Her large fox ears slumped, unable to keep themselves upright.

“Tha-thank you.” The kitsune blubbered out.

Benjamin gave her a moment to collect herself, which took longer than he thought it would for a monster nearly a millennium old. It seemed whatever language barrier there would be was negated while in this extradimensional space. As he noticed her coming back to her sense, Benji cleared his throat, trying to announce his presence without freaking her out.

The orange-haired kitsune climbed back to a seated position, turning towards her savior. Her face was beet red and tears stained her cheeks. Her sharp, amber eyes stared at Benji, sizing him up while pushing her long, flowing hair behind her face.

“A human?” Her normal voice was deeply powerful, but womanly at the same time. “I haven’t seen a human in…well, I’ve lost count. Have the sages decided that my punishment is over?”

Benji straightened up and cleared his voice before speaking, “No, M’lady. The sages are long gone and most of the world has forgotten that you ever even existed.”

Her pupils shrunk and her fangs bared, revealing her true, canine origins, “They left me here to be tortured forever!?”

Benjamin took a step back, “Hold on, not necessarily. It’s been a millennium since you’ve been free. It is no wonder people would forget. But I didn’t believe that you didn’t exist. I did the research and I came to find you.”

The kitsune calmed down before sizing Benjamin up and down, “So, what? You’re here to kill me now. Stronger men than you have tried.”

“No, not exactly.” Benjamin gulped, picking his next words carefully. I’ve come to free you.”

Multiple emotions flashed across the monster’s face. Taken aback moved to confusion, which fell to amusement. The woman’s red lips curled into a malicious smirk. Having regained her strength, the kitsune crawled towards Benji, allowing her tits to hang low.

“Ha! Free me? You’ve apparently done your research on me. Why not tell me what you know before you make a decision?”

Benjamin maintained his cool, which was hard to do given how this sensual monster made her way towards him, “I know that ancient sages sealed you away and locked your tails in a magical bind. That bind comes undone once a year to torment you as an extra punishment for your crimes.”

The kitsune climbed to her feet, towering over Benji, “That is true. The tails were actually supposed to tickle me for all eternity, but a kind, or foolish, apprentice sage took pity on me and talked the others into giving me a cuff that would only break once a year. Afterward, it would reform, locking my tails away until the next year.”

Benjamin was already above average height for a man of his age, but his head only reached the woman’s ample chest. He tried to hide his embarrassment, but his red face and ears gave it away.

“That sage may have been my ancestor. I felt that your punishment had gone on long enough. Seeing as I’m a descendant, it was my right to release you.”

“And do you know how to break the curse?” The Kitsune now wrapped herself behind Benjamin, whispering in his ear.

Her sharp nails dug into his shoulder muscles but did not hurt. She made sure to never physically harm her prey. There was no need to. That was not her goal.

“No.” Benjamin paused but quickly restarted, “But I did find a loophole!”

“A loophole, you say?” Soft hands caressed Benjamin’s tensed arms. “Go on.”

Benjamin took a deep breath, “…Somebody must sacrifice themselves to you!”

The woman spun her prey around, lifted him, and stared directly into his eyes while hissing, “A sacrifice!? And you’re willing to sacrifice somebody to set me free? You would doom somebody simply to appease your sense of justice!?”

Benjamin’s lips trembled, “No! Of course not. I would sacrifice myself! You’ll be free of your yearly torment, but I stay here, with you, forever.”

The monster froze, before putting Benjamin back on the ground. What were once, predatory eyes changed to soft amber orbs. She gripped his chin with her supple hands, lifting him to meet her gaze. Almost concerned for the young man, she posed another question.

“You do understand who and what I am, right?”

Benjamin nodded, “Yes, I do. You are Nemu the Gargamono. Captor of Men, The Hysteric Fox. The Great Laughing Terror.”

“Then you know what Gargamono means, correct?”

Benji paused before answering, “…Tickle Monster.”

Nemu’s eyes flashed a devious glint, “And you’re okay with being here as my tickle toy forever.”

Benjamin’s body shivered. He had dreamed of this moment since he even knew he liked tickling. All those sleepless nights were not a waste. He was here, and he was ready.

“I am. It means that you don’t suffer anymore but you also can’t cause problems in the outside world.”

“How noble of you, also horny. I accept your terms.” Nemu leaned in close to Benjamin’s ear and whispered ever so softly, “You know what to say.”

Benjamin sealed his fate, “I, Benjamin Brakin, willingly enter the service of Nemu. I shall serve as her tickle slave for all eternity, so that none may be tortured by her again.”

Blue flames erupted from Nemu’s orange tails. The very cuffs that bound her clanked to the ground before burning to nothingness. Nemu looked directly into Benjamin’s brown eyes with her amber ones, on the verge of tears of happiness. Her nine beautiful fox tails flared from her rear. Despite the happiness she felt, she also wanted her prize. She pounced.

Benjamin tried to hold himself up, but this powerful woman knocked him flat on his back, pressing her entire body into his. The black muscle shirt and jeans were the only things keeping him from having direct skin contact with this sexy fox girl’s outrageous MILF body.

“AAHNMN!” Nemu made an adorable biting sound as she sunk her teeth into Benjamin’s neck.

His legs and arms flailed as Nemu pumped some form of energy into him. At that exact moment, Benjamin’s body ceased aging forever. Nemu did not stop there, however. Two of her tails wrapped around Benjamin’s wrists, holding them in a Y shape. Her mouth remained on his neck, savoring his cold nervous sweat, before attacking.

She nibbled and kissed all over his muscular throat. Making sure no place was left dry. Her tongue explored every nook and cranny it could. Benjamin immediately erupted into giggles.

"Hehehehehe! That tickles!”

Nemu muffled her words into him, “Good, it should. But that’s only the beginning, sexy.”

Her hands reached into the bottom of his shirt, clawing at the skin of his sides with light scratches. Benjamin’s legs kicked as he tried to fight back, but the massive milkers on his chest kept his torso from moving. With pinpoint accuracy, Nemu scratched her way up Benjamin’s sides, pinching each rib as she went.

“One~ two~ three~ four~” Nemu stopped and went right back to his toned sides. “Aw, your laughing made me lose count. Guess I’ll have to start over then.”

“NOHOHOHOHOHO! DON’T TEASE!” Benjamin may have tried to fight back, but he was truthfully loving it.

Nemu made her path a few more times, never stopping neck lickles either until eventually, she made her way to Benjamin’s armpits. Her shape nails scratched away at his hollows but never broke skin. Benjamin howled with laughter, unable to defend himself.

“BWAHAHAHAHA! NOT THE ARMPITS! NYOHOHOHOHO! NYAHAHAHA!”

“Aw does to cute wittle boy have ticklish pits?” Nemu came up from the now soaked neck and looked down and Benjamin with eyes that were a mix of predatory hunter and kindness. “Well, I think we need to stay here for a while then, huh?”

Nemu stayed laying on top of Benjamin for at least an hour, staring at his laughing face, now red, as she tickled away at his armpits. It was music to her ears. She even felt Benjamin stop struggling to escape, resigning to his ticklish fate. Nemu let up the tickling to give Benjamin a breath.

“Are you still sure you want this now? It’s only been thirty minutes and you’re already red.”

Benjamin stared into Nemu’s eyes before lifting his head, planting a deep, passionate kiss on the kitsune’s lips. She was about to reel back, but decided against it, returning the kiss. They stayed like that for minutes before Nemu sat upright between Benjamin’s legs

“I’ll take that as a yes.” Both faces were red. “Let’s have fun.”

All nine of Nemu’s tails wrapped around Benjamin, lifting him in the air. They spun and manhandled him with expert dexterity, setting him upright and faces away from Nemu. The foxy lady slid closer, grasping his shirt.

“First let’s get rid of these pesky clothes. You won’t be needing them.”

Her monster strength allowed Nemu to easily tear Benjamin’s shirt off his body, revealing his sweaty pecs and abs. Two of her tails also grabbed the waist of his jeans, tearing them off as well. All Benjamin was left in how was his underwear and hiking boots.

Tails went to work positioning Benjamin in a more favorable position. Essentially, they made him sit in the same way as Nemu was when he first arrived, only this time, there was no tail between his cheeks.
Nemu smiled at her handiwork. “I think you’ll enjoy what I have planned today.”

“Please be gentle.”

“Oh, honey, that was never an option.” Nemu moved closer.

Her massive chest wrapped around Benjamin’s head. His face and ears burned with hot shyness. He didn’t expect Nemu to react sexually, but he wasn’t unpleased. Two soft, milky globes kept his head steady as the tales spread his arms perpendicular to his body. There were so big he could even see hard, pink nipples poking out of his peripheral.

Nemu petted his soft hair, “I thought you might like that. But now it's time for the real laughs to begin. Don’t worry, I’ll start easy and build up.”

She wrapped her legs around Benjamin’s waist, giving him even less range of motion. Hands went back to work on his armpits, with one using nails to spider tickle and the other digging him deep with finger pads. They alternated at times, keeping Benjamin guessing.

“PFFHAHAHAHA! THAT TICKLES SO MUCH! HAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAP!”

Nemu whispered above, “It’s okay to admit you like it. I know you do.”

Two tails trailed up and down Benjamin’s sides, spreading their tingling sensation as they slid. Benjamin shivered and shook, trying to fight back, but it was no use. With nowhere to go, all he could do was take the insane feather tickling.
“Let’s get those pesky shoes off, shall we.” Nemu teased.

“NOOOHOHOHO NOFEET! AHAHAHAHA!” Benjamin wailed.

“Yes, feet!”

Two free tails went to work untying is laces in no time. Soon, his size ten shoes and socks were strewn across the floor, never to be worn again. The tails gripping his ankles and the two free ones wasted no time in assaulting his feet. Sometimes they would trace the wrinkles of his soles while running across his toes. Others would poke and prod each toe while sliding quickly up and down the length of his feet. Benjamin was in tears. It was so much stimulus.

“HAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHA! PLEASESTAHAHAHAP! MERCYYYYHAHAHAHA! MAHFEET ARE TOOO SENSITIVE AHA AHAHA”

Nemu ignored Benji’s pleas and continued to tease, “Coochi-coochi-coo, Benji! Who’s my ticklish toy? Say it and I might stop.”

Benji devolved into tearful, deep, belly laughter, unable to answer. Hours passed in this state. Nemu’s tits were soaked with Benji’s flying tears, and Benji was wet with a combo of his and Nemu’s sweat. She never wanted this to end, and it never had to.

“I’M YOUR AHAHAHA TOY! IAHM YOUR TOY! AHAHAHA MERCY!” Benji finally answered Nemu’s question.

“Good boy, now admit that you love it.”

Benji’s head drooped, “AAAHEHEHAHAHA! I DOOOHOHOHO!”

Nemu flicked Benji’s nipple once “You what?”

“I LOHAHAVE THIIISS! DON’T STAHAHAHAP!”

Nemu kissed Benji on the top of the head, “Don’t worry, I won’t. But I do want to get rid of that pesky underwear.”

Benji’s hips flew into a shivering frenzy as Nemu used her toes to rip away the last bit of modesty he had. Standing erect was his average-sized Johnson. Nemu drooled lasciviously at the sight.

“Benji, did you know that a male’s privates are actually ticklish as well? Let me show you.”

The final three tails, which up to this point were free, attacked. One stroked his sack with barely the force to even move them. Another wrapped around the base of his erection and pumped. That tail wasn’t tight enough to ever allow Benjamin a sweet release, but it tickled more than all the other tails, aside from the last. The final tail swirled and flicked around the head, sending Benji into hysterics.

“WHAAHAHAHA! NOOO THAHAHAHAT’S EVIL AHA AHA AH AHA!” Benji had no idea whether he should moan or laugh. “DON’T JUST TEHEHEHEASE ME!”

Nemu ignored Benji’s pleads for sweet release with a yawn, “being tickled like this today really wore me out, I think I might take a nap. Don’t worry, I’ll finish you once I wake up.”

The torturer rolled onto her stomach and spread out. Her hands in Benjamin’s armpits were replaced by the tails gripping his wrists, They even made sure to snake up his should and tease his neck and ears with light flicks and swirls.

“NEMUHUHUHU! DON’TLEAVEME AHAHAHAHERE!” Benji’s tears of laughter soaked the floor.

It was all too much for his mind to bear, but the magic Nemu infused him with during the bite kept him from passing out. He had no choice but to take the tickling that showed no signs of stopping or allowing his release. Soon, Nemu could be heard snoring behind him, but her tails never stopped.

Nemu rolled over, allowing her breasts to jiggle with gravity. Her tails, while never stopping the torture, readjusted Benjamin, placing his face firmly in her cleavage. Arms wrapped around his head, squishing him face-first into her luscious milk mounds.

“BWAHAHAHAHA LETMEHEHEHECUM! AHAHAHAHA MERCY!” Benjamin never stopped laughing, crying, and moaning for as long as seals would hold.

Legend tales of a young man who sacrificed himself to quiet the mountain. This boy willing chose to be a sacrifice to a terrible monster to protect the world. Some say, whatever fate he met, was one that he was more than happy to take part in. The mountain never wailed ever again.

Awesome. One of the best metaphysical tickle tales posted here in years.

Last edited:
Amazing story would love to see sequels with both of them being tickled

Well if you want. I do take commissions. if you want me to continue this story, then you can commission me. You'll get to pick positions, tools, and pretty much anything else, to an extent.

Unfortunately it will be at least a year until I have income but when I do I will commission them

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back