• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Breakthrough For Singers

nope, not yet...though i would really appreciate any help locating the posh spice clips...and I will even throw in a $20.00 reward...seriously.

Better yet-let's just locate Posh Spice!!! I'd trade the chance to see the clip for the chance to have my hands all over her, skittering, inspecting, grabbing and spidering while she begged me to stop stop STOOOOOOPPP!!! I'd throw in a week's pay check for that!!!!

Progress.... :)

Well everyone,

I'm currently out of town for the holidays, but, before I left, I talked to a guy that is a huge Victoria Beckham fan. After searching up and down the Web, I found him on Deja groups; he runs one of the fan-sites for her. He told me -- through e-mail -- that he doesn't have the tape, but he has sources who most likely taped that apperance. He has an e-mail address for me that I can't check from where I am now, but when I get back home I'll let you know the update. We WILL get this tape. Then, I can send it to someone (like Juggler) who can make an MPEG or RM for the rest of the community. I'm glad I could do my part!! :p

Latin_Boy

I don't use the word 'hero' lightly. But you, my friend, are the greatest hero in world history.

See, now this is why we have a community! Teamwork! That's some good work there, Latin Boy!

I just got finished singing your praises in another post about the Days of Our Lives babe!!! Latin Boy!!! LATIN BOY!!!! Let's all scream it out together...LATIN BOOOOOOOOOOYYYYY!!! The tenacious, unstoppable, (and very generous!) Latin Boy!!! Now let's sing it! With feeling!!! La La La Latin Boy!!!! Let's rent a plane and sky- write it!!! I LOVE you Latin Boy!!! I'm going to do something now in your honor, though I don't know what....maybe I'll go blast some salsa music...some Hector Lavoe or Willie Colon!!!

Long Live Latin Boy!!!!

Wow! Thanks for the praise! I'm glad this is appreciated! Viva Me!

Latin_Boy

Victoria Beckahm is definitely ticklish

And this is straight up Guys - I have tickled her !!! O.k she was only a ki at the time but we used to go to the same dance school and were friends. She was pretty stuck up madam in those days and my friend and I decided to bring he down a peg or two. She would sit with us in class and couldn;t get her boots off one morning to put her dance shoes on, so I was tgging on her boots and her sock came off with it, when I went to put it back on her, she kept pulling her foot back saying she was ticklish, so I grabbed her foot and tickled it saying I didn't belive her. My friend Karen then grabbed her round the waist and tickled her there. We were severaly reprimanded by the school owner for disrupting the class. But we stayed friends when I went to college and she used to date a guy who was the florists grandson in the village where I lived in Hertfordshire, so I saw quite a bit of her then, I'd often remind her of our dancing school antic and she used to just giggle. Sadly when she joined the spice girls she kicked this bloke into touch and then met David Beckham and a lot of her old friends got dumped too, but I do know she still writes to the school owner and her parents are still at their old house in Goffs Oak, why not try writing to them for the goss.

Ticklemad, I must say I've seen alot of people claim they've tickled different celebs.....and they're almost always bullshit, but on first viewing I must say I completely believe your story....in fact, I've NEVER been so quick to believe one of these stories, EVER! Thanks for all the details that lend plausibility.

Now prepare yourself, because there may follow a major debate that follows underneath.....there may even be insults! Just take in stride, don't take it personally....the truth will prevail in the end!!!

Thanks for letting us know....of course, how could you not?!! (lol!)

I promise you al

That the above post is no bulshit. I respect you guys too much on here for that, you've all been great support to me in the past, there is no reason for me to lie. I was quite young at the time when it happened and had known her a couple of ears by this stage as we just used to sit together in class every week. The dance school was in Cheshunt and the florists is in Wormley and I believe still there to this day. The Guy she dumped for Dvid Beckhm she was actually engaged to and any of you here in Britain may remember he was on Blind Date abouit 6 months ago over here and mentioned about it on the programme. He was a really nice guy too. The tickle of her feet was only brief and was as kids but it does testify that she is ticklish not only there but on her ribs too as that is where my freind Karen grabbed her.
There are actually a few celebrities I've seen tickled playfully when I was younger - mainly because of the circles I mixed in and also because of where I lived. Sarah Brightmad and Petula Clarke are 2 that particularly spring to mind as memorable.

I think it was Biscuit that brought this up in the Mainstream section, but one of you TMF'ers from the UK should try calling up bbc or whomever is in charge of SMTV:Live, and see if you can obtain a copy of the show in which she was on. It would be much appreciated, and would be chronicled in the great archive of the TMF! (well...i'll write down your screename on a cocktail napkin...that'll have to do until we get government funding ;))
Scoob

I'm not sure what I can do...
We UK Ticklers now need to get 2 clips:
The kiddie one (Post in Mainstream about it :D) and this Victoria Beckham one.
We can do it!
(Scoob, you may like to know that ITV are incharge of SM:TV, but asyou are an American, I'll let you off :D)

ticklemad i must say that i also 100% believe your story and alhough i have only been a member for a few months a liar is soooo easy to recognise as im sure the more experienced members will tell u, and you my friend are not a liar! congraulations buddy!

hmmm...ITV...do they have a website, or contact number? I'm good for most of the expenses if one of you UK guys takes care of calling them and gettin a copy of the video. I really wanna make this work, guys!
:)

tried it...can't find anythign on SMTV:Live specifically. Rhys, do you think you could call up any number listed there (I'll look for one tomorrow morning) and see what you can find out for us? If you don't want to, that's fine too, but any help would be appreciated ^_^

for anyone who wants it, itv's contact number is:
020 7843 8215 / 8320 / 8321

They can be called Monday through Friday, 0930-1800

I e-mailed a contact who runs a huge Vicky fan page, and she confirms that Vicky was in fact on SMTV:Live, but doesn't have a tape of the performance, nor does she know where to get one. But hey, at least we now know that this was possible.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back