• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A compilation of tickle sessions

DracT

I am finally posting my tickle story I've told Focus and others about. Sorry about the procrastination, but, the words just would not come to me. This story is a compilation of several sessions with Nylonsnfeet, whom I recommend as an excellent ler. If you are a newbie and nervous, he is just great.

I've been a lurker on TMF for several years. I was ecstatic to find others who enjoyed tickling and being tickled and that there are actual meet ups for people to get this quirk filled when their lives are otherwise tickle deserts. I highly suggest going to Munches in your areas and meeting people.

Anyways, onto the story.

Descending the stairs to my basement, I approach the bed with eager anticipation. It is a sturdy iron bed, with the headboard a simple design of upright bars. I have the bed itself with the head sticking out towards the room. An odd position for sleep, but just perfect for what we're about to do!

I get on the bed and stick my feet through the bars. Nylonsnfeet proceeds to gently wrap my ankles with padding. I test them by tapping them against the iron bars. The cold iron fails to penetrate. I wont injure myself if I do thrash. I lay back, relaxing with tense anticipation.

Nylonsnfeet then begins to immobilize my feet. A long, old style ace bandage works great at this point: he creates a double 'bowtie' effect with the bandage. One loop goes around the iron, wraps around my ankle, then goes around a bar laying in-between my ankles, then back around that same ankle and the bar it was previously tied to. This is repeated with both feet until the length of the bandage is finally used up (it is a very long bandage).

Now, my feet are pretty well tied, but not nearly enough. So, in come the soft ropes. Nylonsnfeet wraps the ropes until they are snug. At this point I can only point my toes up and down and slightly to the side. We make sure that circulation has not been compromised; we don't want any of that wonderful tickling sensation to be deadened now, do we?

It is decided that the feet are immobilized enough. Now, onto the arms.

I like some bondage on the arms, but am vulnerable to my hands falling asleep. So, it is decided that at least one arm will be bound, loosely, and I will hold onto the rope with the other. This will also allow me to pull the blindfold back over my eyes if it slips, without having to interrupt Nylonsnfeet's fun. I remove my shirt so he can have access to my belly and armpits. The arms are stretched up and tied in the manner described above.

I ask for the blindfold. Nylonsnfeet takes my glasses and sets them aside. No need to risk breaking them in the fun that is about to take place. Blindfolded and tied, I wait for the tickling to commence.

There is a faint sensation on my left foot. I briefly entertain the notion that I really did not feel it.

It happens again, a little firmer, a little more difficult to ignore. Uh oh.

The sensation crawls lightly and inexorably up towards my toes. Now, A long time ago, I had a friend who use to tickle me. I know damn well my toes and the ball of my foot are ticklish, among other places. Considering the fact I hadn't been tickled in a decade or more, this trail up to my toes was worrying (in a lee's anticipating way).

Nylonsnfeet however, is not going to make it that easy for me. As any good ler knows, mind games and teasing are vital. The light touch is his nails lightly trailing patterns along my soles. The tickling makes me twitch with discomfort/delight but is not enough to send me into hysterics. He traces irregular patterns on my heels, up the arch, nearly hitting the ball of the foot. He back downs however, threatening tickling those spots by targeting other areas.

I begin to twitch more, sputtering. Areas I thought not ticklish on my feet are beginning to get more sensitive. As he does this, he is clearly cataloging these areas of increased sensitivity. The tickling sensations begin to linger for longer and longer periods as he targets these areas with his loving attention.

All at once though, it stops. The small amount of laughter that I've sputtered out dies as well. Surely he is not done yet, is he? I am having far too much fun. Do not stop yet!

Fingers are inserted underneath my knees. I immediately begin to laugh. I had forgotten how much light touches on the backs of my knees tickled! Delighted with my responses, he continues targeting that area, occasionally doing light tickles on the front of my knees. I am squirming at this point, continuing to laugh. I'm delighted to, the sensations give me a giddy high. Stress floats away and disappears from my regard as if it had never been.

His fingers move down my leg. Back to the feet again. This time, with brushes.

As an artist, I have a smorgasboard of brushes. We quickly discover that round, sable brushes, from size 6 to 8, work very well. They are not too poky (which to me, distracts from the tickling sensation), but just stiff enough they are noticeable. The tips are ran underneath my toes. I immediately begin to laugh. Traitorously however, my toes spread, opening up new areas to torture. Nylonsnfeet does not let this opening go to waste. We find out that my little toe is one of my tickle buttons. I go insane as he gives that toe and its neighbor his undivided attention. Fingers are used as are several varieties of feathers and an evil soft tipped vibrator. All are effective at leaving me a giggling wreck.

It tickles. Insanely. But I am loving every minute of it. I am laughing and wriggling. Nylonsnfeet continues for several minutes, then gives me a break. I calm down. A Cheshire grin pulling the muscles in my cheeks. Euphoria dances through me. This is great.

A finger delicately twirls along the rim of my navel. My stomach muscles immediately clench. I try to twist away. It is an odd sensation. That spot, it tickles yet does not at the same time. At least, that is what my conscious brain is telling me. My body has a different idea. I begin to laugh. I have quickly come to the decision that that spot is one of my favorites to be tickled.

The finger moves. Others join it, dancing across my stomach. I am twisting, trying to get away, yet coming back for more. His fingers dance lower, towards the pant line. I am stretched out as much as I can go. Nylonsnfeet quickly finds another spot, two, that drive me into a laughing fit. That would be the spot just above the hip joint, a small bit of bone and belly that I suppose would be called the upper pockets. He manages to coax out of me a frantic and sputtered, "Not there!"

Well, of course that means, "That's the spot" for any ler, right? He tickled for a bit longer, then moves to less ticklish spots to give me a breather.

I'm relaxing when the sensations are not too bad. Then he starts exploring my ribs. Holy FSM! Light tickles; that light exploration of fingers over the bone and the soft spaces in between, sends me into more giggling and laughing fits. I could not hold still!

Then, the sensations begin to travel up to my armpits. It tickles, but it is not until he hooks his index finger and thumb into a light 'crab pinch' move, to where both edges of the armpit are being attacked at the same time, does it become unbearable. My free arm wants to come down and the bond one simply can not. Torturous.

I love it.

Well, that's my story. Hope you enjoyed it. Nylonsnfeet let me tickle him, something I also enjoy immensely. I'll eventually post that story too. Happy tickles everyone!

Ooh! That was a fun one to read! :) I loved the details. Thanks for sharing! More please! :D

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back