• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

...a cry in the darkness...

Spotman C

TMF Poster
O.K. guys,
This is not about this site specifically but I am at a loss so...
I am about ready to come out. I have a new digital camera, a new video camera and a ticklish wife who has gotten the courage up to let me post pics and clips of her being tickled. I also have an album collection at Sony Imagestation but that is not getting it done for me.I am ready to start spending money to showcase my hobby,no, ...uh,passion,...o.k.,o.k.,...my lifelong obsession.

My problem is that I have no idea where to begin.I want it to be an adult site. I am amassing quite a collection of pics(and a few clips).Unfotunately, I am still pretty much a computer idiot.

How do I start? Do companies design these things for adults? Can I do it myself? Who'm I gonna call? Please help me.I promise to make it worth everyones while.
Thanks,
Spotman C

There are tons of adult site hosts out there...some free and others not. Many of the free ones offer loads of space and bandwidth only to prove later that they're unreliable. To pay for your own space, esp. with clips and the overall volume you're talking about usually runs a good deal of moeny. Here's one fairly inexpensive host I came across in looking for hosts for my own site. AX Hosting I have no idea how good they are. But, they look to be fairly reasonable.

AFA how to build the site, you'll be doing that yourself. The hosts simply provide the space. Do you know anything about HTML or have a good program for it? If not, there's several out there that are free DLs. Just do a search on Google and you'll find them.

Ann

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back