• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Hidden Message In Star Wars??

ShiningIce

3rd Level Green Feather
Anakin grew up not having a father, and became Darth Vader Dark Lord of the Sith. Boba Fett grew up with no mother and became a ruthless bounty hunter. Is Lucas trying to say something about kids rasied in single parent homes?? :confused:

so if anakin's mom and boba fett's dad got married, it'd make for one helluva tv show ^_^

"The Star Wars Bunch, the Star Wars Bunch, that's the waaaaaaaaaaaay weeee becaaaaaaaame the Star Wars Bunch"

*Picture of dave pops into middle square of Star Wars Bunch Grid*

George Lucas is saying nothing about anything.

Juast like the "ohh character steretypes! STAR WARS IS RACIST"

no its not, anyone who takes the movie other than entertainment is thinking too much, and defeating the purpose of entertainment.

on a side note I was raised in a single parent home and the last time I checked Im not a murderer

I disagree that lucas "isn't saying anything"

I think through the character of anikan/darth vader, lucas is trying to show how anger, pride, and power can turn a loving human being into a monster, but also that somewhere inside that person is still a hurting, decent person.

it is a paralell that can be put next to any person alive, and there is definately a lesson there.

just my opinion.

I wouldn't say it's about living in a single parent home so much as the pain associated with losing someone you care about. I think the purpose was to create a logical reason for them to turn to "evil", not to teach a lesson.

Lucas is saying........

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!nothing more as is the way of Hollywood..

Ven............ ........
lvsvader

Re: Lucas is saying........

venray1 said:
SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!nothing more as is the way of Hollywood..

Ven............ ........
lvsvader

OMG!!! Now that's a topical smiley!

I must disagree. Yes, Hollywood is all about the money. But to create such a masterpiece, as Lucas has, one's mind must be on more than just money. I know. I'm something of a visionary, myself. If you need proof that there was more to it than money, take a look at just about every other recent movie. The ones made entirely for the cash.

Scooby112211 said:
so if anakin's mom and boba fett's dad got married, it'd make for one helluva tv show ^_^

"The Star Wars Bunch, the Star Wars Bunch, that's the waaaaaaaaaaaay weeee becaaaaaaaame the Star Wars Bunch"

*Picture of dave pops into middle square of Star Wars Bunch Grid*

Have you ever considered that if Darth Vader married Ella Fitzgerald her name would be Ella Vader. Bada Bing!

omega said:
Have you ever considered that if Darth Vader married Ella Fitzgerald her name would be Ella Vader. Bada Bing!

I am not sure why, but that made me laugh more than anything has in a long time!! TOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!

And as far as topic....Isn't Lucas a single father?
Joby

Boba Fett = single parent

Anakin Skywalker = single parent

I think what Lucas is saying is that, if you are raised by a single parent, you will grow up to dress in reall cool clothes.....

Luke Skywalker was raised by NO parents, and look how drab he dressed....

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back