• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a history quiz of sorts..

isabeau

Level of Double Diamond Feather
contrary to what you've heard, anthropologists say this is the oldest profession on earth. what is it?

german said:
Being a pro?

Kust

um could you be a bit more specific? a pro can cover almost everything lol..

Hmmmmm... By "profession," do we mean any occupation that involves one person providing a service to another person and receiving compensation, or do we mean a service that involves a specialized skill and some degree of dialogue among practitioners of that skill about technique, and some means by which practitioners of that skill teach it to others and evaluate their readiness to be practitioners themselves? (Of course, I'm not sure even prostitution fits any of that.)

WorkInProgress said:
Hmmmmm... By "profession," do we mean any occupation that involves one person providing a service to another person and receiving compensation, or do we mean a service that involves a specialized skill and some degree of dialogue among practitioners of that skill about technique, and some means by which practitioners of that skill teach it to others and evaluate their readiness to be practitioners themselves? (Of course, I'm not sure even prostitution fits any of that.)

yikes...so much thought for a quiz..well all that could work. profession, meaning work i suppose..but not for survival purposes..

how about Shaman. A combination doctor and cleric?

whoops.... just looked back at the past few answers and saw that Milagros already took that shot. (Great minds think alike!)

Okay.... a second guess: How about arms dealer. (The guy who made arrows, spears.)

sole seeker said:
how about Shaman. A combination doctor and cleric?

whoops.... just looked back at the past few answers and saw that Milagros already took that shot. (Great minds think alike!)

Okay.... a second guess: How about arms dealer. (The guy who made arrows, spears.)

you were right about the doctor part..

I've always understood that prostitution is the oldest profession.

drew70 said:
I've always understood that prostitution is the oldest profession.

yes that's why i included the contrary to what you have heard part..

according to john boy and billy... doctor was the first profession..so email them if you disagree.. i just repeat what i hear from the radio.

Contrary to rumor

Strider said:
Killing has never been my profession; more like a hobby.

I would bet that if we could look back in time with a time machine, even before the profession of doctor we would find hunters, gatherers, and con artists who cheated both out of what they brought home!

Ah sorry 'pro' meant a prostitute.

Kust

Dictator. Since before we could barely stand upright, there was an alpha male to every group of hominids. Thus, group leader or dictator would be the first profession.

If that's not right I'm going to go with taxidermist

Meth

method11236 said:
Dictator. Since before we could barely stand upright, there was an alpha male to every group of hominids. Thus, group leader or dictator would be the first profession.

If that's not right I'm going to go with taxidermist

Meth

um sorry hon... it's a doctorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back