• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A.I. Prompt requests (help)

Zeezil

TMF Regular
I see some amazing A.I. images being created, particularly in this subgroup "Tickling Artwork." Could we start a thread here with specific prompt requests? I've played around with some of the free A.I. image creator sites but all the non-login ones create these dystopian and distorted images with women with 3 legs or 20 toes, yuck. (Maybe that's by design, to keep us weirdos out? lol) But then I've seen some absolutely amazing ones on the A.I. Image megathread and I don't know how you all do it.

Here's my request: Could we submit some prompt requests here, to people who are way better at this than me?

People can take them up, or not, no harm in asking, right?

Here's my request:

"A beautiful woman in her late 20s is getting a professional massage on a massage table but she's extremely ticklish on her feet and the massage therapist is massaging the bare soles of the woman's feet with her thumbs while the woman is laughing hysterically, with her mouth open. The soles of the woman are facing the viewer. The woman is laying flat on her back but you can clearly see her face and her laughter, and her body is in a natural, realistic position."

I tried something similar on bing but I got a "Unsafe image content detected." Oh please.

Anyway, would anyone like to take this up? :)

Gave it a go. More practice needed as some foul abominations resulted. I'm watching this thread with keen interest.

I think the prompt is unnecessarily complicated. Which combined with the filters is going to be tough to make.

I'd try something like this: Laughing woman laying down getting a foot massage with her soles facing the viewer.

However, using Bing, I can only get this far before the filters kick in: Laughing woman getting a foot massage.

Attachments

• massage.jpg
    massage.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 132
It is difficult in Bing AI to generate anyone lying on their back when combined with anything remotely interactive like massage or tickling , etc

1970s sci-fi. 19 year old female, wavy blonde hair, freckles, laughs and cries hysterically, hangs by hands from overhead bar, yoga top and skirt, 20 year old black female hugs her. they are behind a glass wall. grey background

yeah, anything with lying down seems really hard to generate. for the first couple weeks I was playing around with Bing, it was no problem but the AI keeps getting stricter

Attachments

• OIG1.oo7VppGpdogh7a5ffQQe.jpeg
    OIG1.oo7VppGpdogh7a5ffQQe.jpeg
    228.2 KB · Views: 110
filter is an absolute pain but it is something you could somewhat closely generate with persistence and a lot of trial & error.

Attachments

• 09m.jpg
    09m.jpg
    440.4 KB · Views: 95
  • 10m.jpg
    10m.jpg
    466 KB · Views: 79
  • 12m.jpg
    12m.jpg
    439 KB · Views: 103
filter is an absolute pain but it is something you could somewhat closely generate with persistence and a lot of trial & error.
The left one (09m.jpg) is very successfull. For my part, I use again my old prompts, trying in several languages (Spanish, Icelandic, Latvian), absolutely nothing gets through. Filters are more powerful than ever.

Last edited:
THANK YOU both. These are OUTSTANDING. My favorite is actually the third one, but the first two are brilliant as well. Were they all done through Bing, or a different platform?

BRAVO, thank you thank you THANK YOU for taking the time to do these.

And J.Ferron, your deviantart page is WONDERFUL. Exactly my kind of stuff!!

Prompt: A woman explorer dressed similar to Indiana Jones is sitting in a set of wooden stocks with a footrest, the foot rest is up in the horizontal position, the woman explorer's ankles are in the footrest also horizontal, no shoes on, she is laughing hard, cuffs on her wrists. An woman dressed in ceremonial clothing is sitting on a wooden stool tickling the woman's feet, the setting is in a jungle village with grass huts in the background, feathers are visible, a campfire is burning

Attachments

• OIG4.rzrFzzRtXeM5MBwLcXFw.jpeg
    OIG4.rzrFzzRtXeM5MBwLcXFw.jpeg
    178.4 KB · Views: 65
  • OIG4.zce0T1i7_.CcQsV1sz0R.jpeg
    OIG4.zce0T1i7_.CcQsV1sz0R.jpeg
    195.7 KB · Views: 66
  • OIG1.ErO2oZzBMyA9n7RAObX1.jpeg
    OIG1.ErO2oZzBMyA9n7RAObX1.jpeg
    181.5 KB · Views: 67
THANK YOU both. These are OUTSTANDING. My favorite is actually the third one, but the first two are brilliant as well. Were they all done through Bing, or a different platform?

BRAVO, thank you thank you THANK YOU for taking the time to do these.

And J.Ferron, your deviantart page is WONDERFUL. Exactly my kind of stuff!!
Thanks !

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back