• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Message For Dave2112

BigJim

Level of Cherry Feather
Dave, one of your old signature pics showed you holding a purple Mace Windu style lightsabre. Was that an effect or did you actually own that thing. I just ask because they sell them at www.lightechindustries.com and I thought you might have bought your sabre there.

Jim, the original blade was blue, but I changed it after a while to violet using PhotoStudio. Thanks for the link! I own quite a few lightsabers and even one authentic prop, and now I can add to the collection.:cool:

Check out my pic in the Member Pictures section....there's another violet blade, this one a total CG render.

Last edited:
Nice One

Very effective Dave. By the looks of it, that hilt in the members pic is an Episode One,Obi-Wan style model?

Yep, that's the one! I'm building an Empire Strikes Back-style replica in my spare time.:D

A query for Dave 2112...........

Is an ESB model, the same as Annakin's sabre that Obi-Wan gave to Luke in ANH? You know, the one with four raised vertical bosses on the hand grip and an emitter that projects slightly on one side with a knob on the end, near to the emitter?

Cant see the attraction myself

I used to play with a whip and a top when I were a lad (hovis advert plays in background)

Re: A query for Dave 2112...........

BigJim said:
Is an ESB model, the same as Annakin's sabre that Obi-Wan gave to Luke in ANH? You know, the one with four raised vertical bosses on the hand grip and an emitter that projects slightly on one side with a knob on the end, near to the emitter?

That would be the one.

Here's a link you might like...http://www.synicon.com.au/sw/ls/sabres.htm

Enjoy!:cool:

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back