• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Mother's Love Part 4 (M/F)

lyn74

TMF Poster
Tee willingly subjected herself to each piece of tickle furniture. The first had her pinned down doggie style on a padded horse.
The second piece of furniture appeared to be designed to kneel in front of hands up. Tee knelt down locking her feet in the shackles, then reaching straight up to lock in her hands. When she was locked in and helpless, Barry knelt down and strapped her calves to the kneeling pads with small belts and then took a third belt and buckled her snuggly to the board in front of her.

"WHOOOO!" Tee yelped when Barry reached up and tipped the entire apparatus forward laying Tee on her belly. soles up. "Oh no, not my feet." Tee moaned shaking her head no as Barry casually took a seat behind her. "AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!" Tee began again.

Barry had prepared for this better than Tee imagined he would. In the first set of tickling, the focus was clearly her ribs. Now it was her feet with brief but regular attacks goosing her butt and inner thighs, then back to the feet. Then her ribs again, but only for a few seconds before back to her feet. then her hips which sent her bucking hard, whaling "OH MY GOD! PLEASE!

Barry paused, stopping the tickling. "please what?"

Tee centered her self and said "please keep tickling me." and Barry pounced on her feet again. OOOOHHHHHOHOHOHOHH JESUS, THAT TICKLES SO MUCH! Barry laughed at her reaction but did not relent on bit unless Tee would loose her rhythm of laughing hard and then sucking in a quick but big gasp of air enabling her to burst out in her musical laughter again. Her laughter was beautiful because you could hear in her voice a joy, a sense of fun and enjoyment and she exuded and attitude of taunting and daring. An attitude that said, "bring it on." And that is exactly what Barry did, having more fun than he ever thought he could.

The tickling continued for eight solid minutes before he backed off slowing to a light goose bump tickly stroke. Tee shivered and again, after about a minute started to involuntarily moan and coo in sexual pleasure. Barry did not stop this time though but continued to very lightly tickle her entire body stopping to focus on gliding the tips of his fingers all over her feet.

"I'm close." Tee said again. Barry stopped taking his time to slowly grab the Hitachi waiting and watching Tee closely to see if he could tell when Tee was no longer on the edge of climaxing. Tee took one deep breath before nodding her head in an up and down motion like a cowboy signaling to open the gate to release the bull he was strapped to.

Barry slid the Hitachi down along her butt crack in between her legs and angling it in towards her belly until he hit the spot and Tee shot her butt up off of the table trying to escape the intense vibrations but Barry placed his free hand on her backside and pressed her back onto the vibrator and while allowing her to hump and rock her hips in pleasure, he made sure the wand stayed firmly in place. Tee pressed her forehead down hard against the pads of the board and squeezed gripped the bars in her shackles until her knuckles were white.

While the feeling of holding in an orgasm was complete torture for her mind and body Tee realized that as long as she focused with all her energy on holding it in, that she could. Barry kept the wand on her humping and bucking the whole time for a solid minute and then turned the wand off, softly instructing her "hold it... let it die.

When Tee stopped holding her breath and sucking in quick but short breaths and started breathing normally, He pulled out his remote and deflated her shackles releasing her. " 3 Minutes" Barry said in a serious tone.

Tee laid on the floor for a minute trying to regain some strength. Almost twenty minutes had been solid vicious tickling and she was spent. She looked over to the next piece of furniture and it was the incline chair. With arms and legs jetting out from it in four different directions. She bravely got up, walked over the the chair and locked in her freshly tickled feet.

while reaching up her arms, Barry said just you left arm. Tee was fully in following mode by this time so complied and waited for further instructions. Barry picked up the wand, turned it on and said 'Keep yourself close. then without saying anything further, he sat behind her again and slid his fingers up her sides into her armpits.

As his fingers started to wiggle away, Tee burst into hard loud belly laughs. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! The whole third set, Tee managed to not scream or beg. She just laughed. She laughed hard. She laughed long. She bucked and wiggled and squirmed, but she didn't talk. She was getting tougher and more able to handle it. She kept the vibrator in place to but the tickling was so intense Tee didn't feel like she was on the edge, she just felt tickled.

There was two or three times though that Barry stopped tickling and Tee's stomach, butt, thighs and pussy gripped and contracted hard on the edge of orgasm. she would quickly yank the vibrator away trying not to accidentally cum and Barry would assist her efforts by digging into her sides and pits and begin to tickle her again. Ten more minutes went by and Barry surprised Tee when he grabbed her hair and pulled her head back until her eyes were pointed toward the ceiling rolled back holding in an orgasm and said. "Turn it off, this set is over." Tee obeyed giving Barry a sly look. That was a very dominant and sexy move and Tee definitely took notice of Barry coming out of his shell.

The last piece of furniture that Barry had prepared was a single bedframe a full six feet long with a weight bench bolted to the center. Tee stepped into the bedframe, straddled the bench and sat down, sliding each foot into the shackles toward the corners of the bed and then locking her feet in. While she laid back locating the shackles for her hands, Barry adjusted the ankle shackles to make her legs fully extended and nice and snug before locking them in place. They were already starting to work together becoming more efficient in there transitions.

"Barry, can I make a request?" "You can ask but no promises." Barry answered with a suspicious tone. Tee pulled down with both hands at once causing the inside of the shackles to inflate, locking her hands in place. Tee giggled at the sensation that gave her and as Barry adjusted her hands and locked them into place she asked. after three minutes can you release my hands and let me just hold on? and after three more minutes push the shackles aside and let me just hold my hands up.

Barry thought and said "that leaves 1 minute for your edge." "That's what we've been doing." Tee suggested. "OK, I'm down."
Tee grinned big and said "Go."

Barry shot his fingers rapid fire along Tees low rift pantie line causing her to instinctively sit up but her binds pulled her right back down. AAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Barry continued using his fingers to outline the bottom, top, and sides of her abs causing her to cry out in intense laughter. GOD HELP ME! she cried out laughing even harder.

"I think God is enjoying the show." Barry snickered. He was using all ten fingers now just like he did in the beginning but this time his hand were one above the other along her midline mercilessly attacking her abs instead of her ribs like before.

Now tee really was crying. not audibly, she was laughing but tears were rolling down her cheeks and the sides of her face. Barry lightened up a bit and asked "Are you OK" "Tickle me" she answered. "you sure?" Barry asked again. Tee glared into the sunglasses seeing her own teary reflection and said "tickle me hard, tickle me until I cry." With that Barry focused in on her flat ripped ticklish belly and tickled her harder and faster than he had so far. OOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHHO! "GASP!" HAHAHAHAHAHA!

this continued for a full five minutes before Barry said "shit, I forgot." "What?" Tee said alarmed. Barry pulled the remote out of his pocket and deflated her arm cuffs. "oh yeah" Tee said relieved that she had a short break. "Only four minutes left, do you want to hold on or go hand free?" "hands free Tee said Barry unhooked the shackles from there place and laid them on the floor.

Barry said "how are we doing this now?" Tee said "straddle me." Barry stepped into the bed and stepped one leg over her. "like this?" "sit on me." tee said. " i don't want to be able to squirm. I want to focus on my arms." Barry sat down onto her hips pinning Tee firmly to the board beneath her. Barry was heavy and she couldn't move from the waist down.

"Ten seconds" tee said while clenching and unclenching her fist. "I count?" Barry asked. That made Tee burst out in nervous laughter. "I think i might be laughing Barry." Barry immediately started quickly pinching her sides moving up and down from her hips all the way up to the top of her ribcage and then back down again. HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH" "GASP" " HAHAHAHAHAHAAH!
"eight, nine, ten." Barry finished the ten count. Tee kept her arms up the whole time and didn't try to cover up or defend herself once. " I can't believe you did that he said." "fifteen, lets go" Tee said in a daring tone. This game continued for the next three and a half minutes. The got up to the count of forty five before Barry quickly got up and without a word, grabbed the wand, turned it on high and pressed it down right on her spot. Tee sat up instantly but caught herself and laid back down reaching up for something to grab but finding nothing but air. She felt like she was about to lose control but shot her arms out to the side and grabbed the sides of the bed frame and pulled in on them hard. mmmmmmffffffff! Tee grunted looking into her sons dark sunglasses holding in a big climax. Another full minute. She did not cum.

When Barry turned of the vibrator, Tee sat up and grabbed him and pulled him in close holding him tight. Barry hugged her back and could feel the convulsions ripping though her body and wondered if she was cummings. He didn't want to be uncaring but asked "did you hold it in?" Tees face was pressed hard into his shoulder and she was clenching the back of his shirt. she nodded yes and after about a minute Barry could feel her relax a bit and she said "That one was really close. I think a little might have gotten out." That made Barry laugh. "And only two more rounds to go." Tees eyes widened, then she broke into a confident grin.
"I guess be best get to it then." then she got up and walked back to the horse and knelt down on it and locked herself into placed.

Barry was truly in awe.

Two and a half hours went by and Tee had displayed every emotion imaginable. playful, to angry, to desperate, to hopeless, to proud and defiant, and back to playful and giddy again. Three rounds of four sets, each one longer than the previous one. I was very impressive. when the last round was over Tee was released from the single bed and rolled off falling on the floor continuing with laughing fits. It took close to half an hour for her to calm down. Barry opened a locker and threw her a towel and said "have some fruit and water. Take a shower and don't bother putting any clothes back on.

Tee did as instructed and came back to the tickle room wearing nothing but a towel. Barry was waiting on her with a bottle of oil in hand. Tee stood in front of him, dropped her towel and placed her hands on her hips butt naked in front of her son, with not a hair on her body.

Barry became short of breath and gulped hard. Tee was mortified and her skin was hot from blushing so hard but she was driven and determined to go though with this so stood there stoically.

Barry shook himself back to reality and began to oil tee down. Had learned that slow, light strokes would excite his mother so he kept his rubbing firm and fast. Tee was obliging and made her body available and open to Barry as he applied an entire bottle of baby oil to her body making it shine and glisten. After the bottle was empty and Tees entire body was slick and slippery, Barry asked "ready?"

Tee said "ready" and another merciless three hours of tickling began.

And that was how Tees weekends went for four solid months until one Saturday morning, Tee arrived at the gym at 10 o'clock in the morning and saw two cars instead of just her sons. Her sons car was there. And so was her husbands

to be continued...

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back