• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A.N.A. - Tickling Gabby

LuckyAndre

TMF Master
A.N.A. - Tickling Gabby - 35 Sec Preview Added To Site

Tickling Gabby - Feet
The lovely Gabby fully tied and feet propped up to be tickled by fingers, feather, vibrator and toes tied :)

generated_3013836.gif

Tickling Gabby - Upperbody
The lovely Gabby fully tied and tickled in her armpits, belly, navel and topless!

generated_3013845.gif

The full version of "Tickling Gabby" is available. This purchase includes Tickling Gabby Feet and Tickling Gabby Upperbody! Get This 10 Minute Video For Only $8.99

Now at A.N.A. Tickling Videos
http://clips4sale.com/studio/17300

Last edited:
Not to bite the hand that feeds, and I am a big fan of your material, but 10 seconds is not enough to determine if a clip is worth purchasing. Just a suggestion.

Well both of them equal 20 seconds. Ok, tell me exactly many seconds do YOU want me to provide please? And Ill stop everything Im doing right now and edit it and post it up. Thanks.

Well both of them equal 20 seconds. Ok, tell me exactly many seconds do YOU want me to provide please? And Ill stop everything Im doing right now and edit it and post it up. Thanks.

Damn, this isnt facebook. Thats a comment worth hitting the LIKE button for.

I was just offering some constructive critcism. The majority of preview clips seem to be a lot longer on here. All I was looking for was a brief sample of the other methods of tickling that was advertised, like the fingers and feathers. That's all. I don't expect you to post the whole video. I'm not sure how to take your response. If you're genuinely trying to offer good customer service, the above description would suffice, maybe 10 seconds of each method of tickling. If you're just being bitter and sarcastic about it, then post every clip you've ever made for free on here. That's what I want, so stop everything and get busy! Like I said man, I like your work, I just think a little longer clip would be a better marketing tool. I didn't see any need to bite my head off. My apologies if I pissed you off, I was just trying to help, not make enemies. Happy New Year!

I agree, not to be a prick or anything but perhaps maybe a 35-45 sec preview?

I wasnt mad at anyone. All I asked was "tell me exactly many seconds do YOU want me to provide please? And Ill stop everything Im doing right now and edit it and post it up." cause I was sitting here doing nothing really important (was watching my Japanese dramas...dont ask) and was waiting for your reply and I would have made a longer preview. Seriously, I know the "rules" around here. I didnt take the time THEN to make a longer preview cause I was tired from work and just put the C4S version to get it out to those who know my work and trust my past history. Cause I get loads of emails "Whats next?"..."Anything new Dre?" etc. I usually put 30 sec previews on here, (check my past posts). So being I havent been on in a couple of days, ill get to it, so you guys can breathe and get your freeviews, capeesh? ;)

Word. I don't know if it matters or not, but I have bought many of your clips, and we all appreciate what you do. Back when I discovered the internet in the early '90's, I found out there were many people who shared the same interests as myself, and you were one of the pioneers cranking out good shit from way back. Keep up the good work, and we all collectively thank you. Love, peace, and chicken grease in 2010!

Aw man I'm late to this one. Good stuff.

P.S. JDramas are always important.

Yes I do get into the JDoramas very much, lol. But now finally got into Dexter and Im hooked!

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back