• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A New Client's Desires (F/M)

TiedTitan

I tapped my foot anxiously as the latex-clad goddess opposite me reviewed the sheet of paper in her hand. My other leg was crossed over my lap, and my eyes had a tendency to trend towards the floor. The woman sitting in the chair in front of me was chillingly calm in comparison; her long curvy legs, sporting fearsome high heeled boots over leather leggings, were spread wide as if she were inviting attention. I glanced at her as she read, running one of her blood red talons down the page to indicate which line she had reached. Overwhelmed, I took my gaze off of her and soaked in the room around me.

The dungeon was an armoury of erotic furniture and fetish tools. Crimson coloured padding adorned every wall to trap in the screams of her victims. From racks hung whips, gags, cuffs, and all manner of gear I didn’t even recognise. In one corner sat a sturdy spanking bench, in another a scary X frame with wide limbs for maximum vulnerability. Against the back wall was a large bed, where a pair of handcuffs still dangled from one of the posts. I wondered how many bound submissives had squirmed around on those satin sheets. The last thing that caught my eye was a gigantic person-sized dog cage with a formidable padlock sealing the door shut.

The powerful woman set down the document and looked up at me. Her piercing blue eyes were emboldened by thick dark eyeshadow, which coupled with her inky coloured lipstick and raven coloured ponytail made her look terrifying and exhilarating in equal measure. I looked away from her sheepishly, which garnered a cute giggle from her, as if she thought I was a silly child.

“Well, I’ve read over your likes and dislikes, and I can absolutely fulfil your desires”, she announced. Her voice was clear and strong, making her seem even more in control.

“Now, what I like to do before our first proper session is a little unusual. I’m going to say some things to you; a roleplay, basically. I’m going to try and incorporate a lot of the stuff you want me to do to you, to get a read on the tone and general experience you’re looking for. You’re more than welcome to engage with me, but the most important part is to correct me if you feel I’m going off course, okay?”, she outlined. My stomach quivered as she casually planned to tease me.

“Uhmm… yeah that sounds grea--- fine”, I stammered out awkwardly, blushing. She giggled again, clearly having seen such a reaction many times before.

“Okay, so I’ll just try to start right off with it. One of the first things you wrote down was an interest in latex and leather outfits, correct?”, she inquired with an almost caring tone, as if she were my doctor asking about how I was feeling. I nodded in response.

“Yeah, I can tell. Your cock’s been straining against those jeans ever since you caught sight of me in my glorious attire”. Her tone switched up instantly, becoming very mischievous. I shuddered slightly, thrown off guard by a woman I’d just met mentioning my penis. She was right of course, I’d been rock hard this entire time.

“Did you think I wouldn’t notice?”, she asked teasingly. “You’re very easy to read, like a submissive little book. You’ve been staring at my shiny outfit like a little puppy”.

The dominatrix rose to her feet, unveiling her graceful body. She stepped slowly towards me, heels clacking ominously on the wooden floor as she walked. She stopped right in front of me. With those boots on she stood around 6 foot, leaving me staring at her alluring cleavage pressed tightly into her leather corset. Suddenly, she seized my chin her hand, yanking my head up to look at her face.

“How does the leather feel on your face, puppy?”, she asked domineeringly. My jaw was in the grasp of her fingertip-less leather gloves, with her wicked claws lightly digging in to my skin. She toyed around with my head a little, exerting her control over me despite me being free to move at any time.

“It feels… good”, I answered nervously, reluctant to admit how exciting this was for me.

“It feels good, WHAT…”, she retorted fiercely, jolting my head up to emphasise her point.

“Oh, uhmm… it feels good Mistress”, I squeaked out.

“Of course you like this. Maybe I’ll make you wear some leather of your own. A hood perhaps, or a slutty maid costume, to show off what a sissy you are”, she ridiculed. My expression dampened; I understood the appeal of crossdressing and feminization, but it wasn’t quite for me. The goddess caught on quickly, readjusting her approach.

“I know why it appeals to you”, she claimed. She released her grip on my face and began to walk in a circle around me as I sat still. “It makes me look so strong, and you feel so weak. Well you are weak. Weak and pathetic. There’s so much naughty stuff I could do to you and you couldn’t, wouldn’t, stop me”, she mocked, trailing her fingers along my shoulder as she circled me.

“For example, I could strap you down to that spanking bench and paddle your ass so hard you’d struggle to sit properly the next day. You would enjoy that, wouldn’t you?”, she asked sadistically.

“Yes Mistress, I’d love to be spanked by you”, I said quietly, almost ashamed to say the words. Shame aside, my cock surged in my underwear as I imagined her turning my ass cheeks into a bruised mess.

“I know, pet. I’d have you thrashing around on that bench, pleading for mercy as I made you count each smack”, she detailed, sounding ever more menacing. “But you specified a more specific fantasy in regard to punishment, didn’t you? Tell me, why do you want to try interrogation play?”, she asked. I opened my mouth to answer, but she silenced me with a finger across my lips. The dominatrix leaned in close, whispering hauntingly in my ear.

“Ahh, I didn’t even touch you before you were about to give up your secrets. That won’t do in a real session. There’s no getting off easy; I love breaking my subs. I’d leave you reeling, begging, willing to do and say anything I want. Once you’re cuffed down to the chair, there’s nothing you can hide from me. Maybe I’ll even force you to tell me the fetishes you didn’t note down on the form, the ones you thought were too weird or that you weren’t sure you’d like”.

I felt exposed to her at the suggestion. She already knew so much about my inner fantasies and desires, but I had no doubt she could pry out every little scenario and daydream if given the chance. I wanted to believe that I would put up some resistance, but most likely I’d cave within minutes.

“There was one fetish you mentioned plenty on the form, wasn’t there. One you that turns you on above all others, right?”, she stated with a smirk. I knew what she was about to say, and prepared myself for the rush of tense energy. Just hearing the word put me on edge.

“You love to be tickled, don’t you?”, she quizzed tauntingly. I recoiled, always becoming uncomfortable when the topic came up, despite it being my biggest kink by far. “Why am I not surprised? Of course a freak like you likes tickling”.

“Let me guess how you’d like it to go. First, I’d tie strands of rope around your delicate wrists and ankles and bind you to the bed, spread eagle. Next, I’d blindfold you and buckle a ball gag into that slutty mouth of yours. Then I would begin teasing you; running my sharp nails gently across your skin to make you smile and wriggle. I’d pick up the pace, targeting your lesser spots. This would get you giggling and struggling a bit harder”.

“The whole time I’d be sprinkling in… what is it you perverts call it… tickle talk? From faintly embarrassing childish sayings like ‘coochie coochie coo’ to hardcore humiliation like ‘why are you laughing you worthless tickle bitch’. Eventually I’d move on to your seriously sensitive areas, your feet and probably your armpits too. I’d rake them with my nails and bring over some devilish tools. Brushes, metal claws, with healthy doses of baby oil. You’d be screeching with laughter, tugging so hard on the rope and loving every fucking second of it”.
“Finally I’d move on to your cock, which we both know would stay absolutely stiff the entire time. It wouldn’t take much to finish you off I imagine; a few strokes and you’d blow your load. So, does that sound close to what you pictured when you sent me that message asking if I was available?”

I was left absolutely speechless. It was as if she had read my exact thoughts and sexily exposed them to the world. To my shock, she reached down and began fiddling with my belt. She undid my jeans before stepping back, shooting me a glance that conveyed the message ‘well get on with then’. Confused but horny, I slipped a hand into my underwear.

“So slut, tell me again what it is you want me to do to you?” she asked with a cocky grin. It took me a few seconds to overcome my nerves and force the words out.

“I… I want you to wear a leather dominatrix outfit Mistress”, I requested, feeling overwhelmingly shy as I started to jerk my hard cock as this dominant woman watched. “Then I want you to… to spank me. After that, I want you to cuff me to a chair Mistress, and torture me until I tell you all my kinky secrets”.

“And what else?”, she demanded in a forceful tone, as if I wasn’t masturbating right in front of her.

“I want you to tickl---”

“Beg your Mistress, slave”, she commanded.

“Please Mistress, I’m begging you to tie me to your bed with rope”, I whimpered out, my voice growing shallower as I neared orgasm. “Please tickle me all over my body, and degrade me and make me struggle and plead for mercy”.

“You’d fucking love that, you degenerate whore. You want nothing more than for a dominant woman to tie you up all helpless, to abuse you and control your mind and tickle you until you can’t even think. Such a slutty submissive freak. Go ahead and cum for me before I change my mind”, she mocked.

I stroked rapidly, entering a state of ecstasy as I came in my underwear. My cock jolted with every spurt, the orgasm deeper than any time I’d ever masturbated before. I slouched back in the chair, bewildered but entranced.

“Now that we’ve got a plan sorted… see you here next week?”.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back