• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Night In (various/ffff)

tickler18

This is one I wrote at the request of Jsp123. Hope you all like it!

There wasn’t anything special about Thursday night other than that Chloe and Thalia both showed up to Tilly’s in the same shirt. Walking up to the porch from opposite directions, the spotted each other and made a “op!” noise. So by the time Tilly opened the door, they had struck a cheesy “twins” pose in their matching crop tops – back to back with massive grins.
Tilly laughed. “Was this on purpose?”
“NO!” they said at the same time.
“I just picked it up the other day because it’s been so warm!” Thalia said. “I didn’t even know she had it!”
“I’ve had this thing forever,” Chloe said. “I can’t believe the one night I wear it…”
“Well, I have to change now,” Tilly said, and bounced into her room.
Thalia went to the fridge and grabbed two beers, handing one to Chloe.
“Where’s Jess?” Thalia called to Tilly.
“I dunno, she’ll be here any minute,” Tilly said walking back in. She too, now sported a crop top and all three girls, with their midriffs exposed, giggled with delight. The doorbell rang and Tilly jogged over to answer it. When Jess saw her three friends, her face fell.
“Why does no one tell me about these things?” she said. Her T-shirt seemed enormous compared to her friends’ little tops. “You guys look hot and I’m like…” she made a frumpy arm gesture.
“Shut up, we didn’t plan it,” Tilly said, and explained what had happened. “Come on.” She took Jess to the counter and grabbed a pair of scissors from a drawer. “This T-shirt dies tonight,” she said grinning.
Jess smiled. “It’s lived a good life.” And with that, Thalia and Chloe cheered as Tilly made an incision into the side of Jess’s shirt and cut a line straight around her torso until it hung flatteringly just below her bottom ribs, exposing her belly button.
“This is so dumb and I love it,” Chloe said. “We gotta take a pic.” She held up her phone and the others gathered around. Just as she was snapping the shot, there was another knock on the door.
“That’s the boys,” Tilly said.
“They’re gonna love this,” Thalia said.
Jack and AJ stood in shock in the doorway trying not to drool at the four young women standing in the kitchen.
“Uhhh…” Jack said. “What’s the occasion?”
The girls laughed. “We don’t need an occasion,” Tilly said. “It’s fun. Come in!”
The guys took off their coats and Tilly got them beers. They all found their usual seats in the living room, sprawled on the couch or seated on the carpet, propped against the coffee table.
Jack and AJ kept glancing at each other and quickly looking away, half-embarrassed, half-amazed. Before they’d arrived at Tilly’s, they’d been at Jack’s apartment, where the two inseparable friends could be found most afternoons playing video games. About ten minutes before they were supposed to leave, AJ was racking his brain trying to remember the name of a song he’d heard earlier that day so he opened Jack’s computer to look it up. Jack, realizing too late what AJ was about to find, tried to stop him, but to no avail. AJ stood looking at the woman in the paused video, strapped to a bed, mouth agape in tortured laughter, while a man straddled her legs and was spidering his fingers across her belly. AJ took a step back and cocked his head.

“Huh,” AJ said. “That’s different.”
“Goddamn it, man, ask first!” Jack said, quickly rushing to the computer to shut it.
AJ looked at him affectionately. “Come on, buddy. I don’t care. You’re into this?”
“No! I mean, yeah. Yeah, I am. I don’t want to talk about it.”
“That’s fine, we don’t have to,” AJ said. “It’s cool, I’m into stuff too.”
“You are?”
“Yeah, it’s boring compared to this though.”
“What is it?”
“Feet.”
“Oh, sure,” Jack said.
“Have been forever. No clue why.”
“How have we never talked about this stuff?” Jack said, suddenly relieved to be revealing this part of himself.
“So, tickling, huh?” AJ said.
“Mm-hmm,” Jack said. “Especially belly tickling. And like you, I have no clue why. Just love it.” He shrugged his shoulders.
“The bondage is great,” AJ said, referencing the video. “You like feet tickling too?”
“Well sure,” Jack said, laughing.
“You ever done it?”
“What do you mean?”
“Tickled someone like that.”
“I mean, no, not like that,” Jack said. “Little pokes here and there, maybe. But nothing like…you know.”
“We gotta make it happen for you, man,” AJ said. “It’s gonna be my mission for the year.”
“Shut up,” Jack laughed and shoved AJ out the door.
They continued this all the way to the door of Tilly’s apartment, each confiding more and more information about their relative kinks to the other until the door finally opened and their four friends were standing before them, bellies exposed, looking like ticklish snacks. They were two drinks in when AJ took initiative. He stood up from his seat on the couch and walked to the loveseat where Thalia and Chloe were sitting next to each other. Without warning, he plopped down between them.
“AJ!” both of the girls said in unison, scooching to make room.
“Sorry, sorry! I just wanted a change of scenery!” he said. Then he opened his new beer and let his bottle cap drop between the cushions. “Ah shit, gotta get that,” he said, reaching around Chloe to try and grab it. As he did, he grazed his fingers across her side.
“EEEP!” she squealed. “AJ!”
“Sorry!” he said, playfully. “I’m trying to reach my –“ And he re-upped his attempt, this time not trying to hide his intentions to tickle Chloe’s exposed middle. She bucked spastically and shot off the couch laughing hysterically.
“What is happening over there?” Tilly said.
“He’s tickling me!” Chloe shouted.
AJ shrugged nonchalantly. “I was just trying to get this.” He held up the bottle cap.
“You can’t even touch her,” Thalia said. “She’s crazy ticklish.”
“Shut up, you’re just as bad,” Chloe said, returning to her seat. She crossed her arms and protected her sides with her hands.
“Is that right?” AJ said, and reached toward Thalia.
“No don’t!” Thalia tried to protest, but AJ poked her in the ribs and she dissolved into a puddle, literally sliding feet-first off the couch on the floor trying to escape. AJ smiled and looked up at Jack who was beet-red but couldn’t look away. It had always been his fantasy to tickle his friends and it was half-way to coming true. AJ tried to think quickly of a way to keep this whole thing going but to his surprise, Tilly picked up the cue.
“Remember the beach house last summer?” she said and the boys both detected a hint of deviousness in her voice.
“Oh fuck that,” Thalia said, collecting herself off the floor.
“What happened at the beach house?” Jack and AJ said almost in unison. They’d both seen pictures from the girls’ trip to the shore last summer and had both separately spent hours lamenting that they hadn’t been able to join them.
“The pedicure…” Thalia said with a groan.
“We all got pedicures at this little place by the beach,” Tilly said. “And I swear I thought they were going to kick us out of there, none of us could stop laughing the entire time.
“It was awful,” Chloe said. “It tickled so much. They used these scrubber things…”
“I can truly say I have never laughed that hard,” Thalia said. “It was a combination of the ticklishness and also you all laughing. I literally couldn’t stop. I thought I was going to explode.”
“I do think you got it the worse out of all of us,” Till said to Thalia. “It was like that guy was enjoying himself.”
“Tell me about it. I thought I was going to die,” Thalia replied.
By now, Jack and AJ were both beside themselves.
“I kindof liked it.”
Everyone turned to look at Jess.
“What?!”
“I don’t know. I felt really out of control, in a fun way, but also really close to you guys. It was fun.”
No one knew what to say, so Jack finally mustered up the courage to go for it. “Well I propose a reenactment!” he said.
“NO!” Thalia, Tilly and Chloe said firmly.
But Jess looked at him calmy and said, “Alright, do it.” And to Jack’s incredulity, she slipped off her socks and plopped her slender feet in Jack’s lap. Jack blinked at her.
“What do you want me to do, exactly?” he said.
“Well, the ticklish part was when she scrubbed our feet with these brush/sponge things. They were basically just tickling us,” she laughed. “I don’t know, I had a blast. Go for it!”
“You want me to tickle you?” Jack said, wondering if he was dreaming. All the others were staring at them, fascinated.
“Sure,” she said. “Go for it.”
Jack tentatively lifted his hand and slid his index finger up the sole of Jess’s foot. She inhaled sharply and Jack thought he saw a ripple of goosebumps wash over her exposed belly as she grabbed the couch cushion with both hands.
“Oh god,” she squeaked and closed her eyes. Jack, emboldened, began tickling in earnest, sliding his fingernails up and down Jess’s soles. Her squeaks opened into deep belly-laughter. She slapped the sides of the couch and threw her head back. It did seem like she was genuinely enjoying this. When Jack’s fingers moved up to her toes, she freaked. She yanked her foot away and cowered into the corner of the couch.
“OH MY GOD, I FORGOT HOW BAD THE TOES ARE,” she said.
“I’ll help!” AJ said, and before Jess could protest, he had situated himself behind her on the sofa and was holding her arms in place. Jack grabbed her feet again, and much to his surprise, found Tilly ready to assist. She held Jess’s ankles in place.
“If she likes it so much, let’s let her have it,” Tilly said.
“No, guys, don’t. DOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHAOHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.” Jess’s butt came off the couch as she struggled against AJ’s grasp, but she couldn’t get away. Chloe and Thalia looked at each other and jumped to help too. While AJ held Jess’s arms, Thalia and Chloe each began dancing their fingers across her helpless belly. She screamed with laughter.
“NNNHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA STAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAA,” she tried to beg but the words turned into whispered, breathless hysterics as thirty fingers tickled her soles and belly. AJ, watched in amazement at the scene unfolding before him and his eyes landed on Thalia’s unsuspecting feet, trapped beneath her on the floor where she knelt doling out maximum punishment to Jess’s hyper ticklish tummy. He adjusted his grip to allow his one hand to maneuver freely and reached down and began furiously scribbling his fingers across Thalia’s soles.
“NO NO NONOOOOHhahahahahahahahaha,” Thalia squealed, and tried to get up, but Chloe was on her. Before she knew what was happening, Thalia was pinned on her stomach with Chloe straddling her waist.
“Get her!” Chloe cried, and dug her figners into Thalia’s sides. AJ needed no other invitation. He dropped Jess’s arms and leapted to help Chloe. He sat on Thalia’s flailing legs and dug his fingers into her sensitive soles. Thalia’s laughter rose to a frantic, fever pitch as AJ’s fingers, eager to devour every inch of her feet, did their worst. Jess had finally broken free of Jack and Tilly and after she recovered her breath, had focused her attention on Tilly. Jack grabbed Tilly’s arms and Chloe straddled her waist. Soon, Tilly and Thalia were lain out next to each other on the carpet, both beside themselves with hysterical, ticklish laughter. Thalia on her front, being assaulted on her feet and her sides, and Tilly on her back with her arms pinned over her head by Jack, being ambushed on her torso and armpits by Jess who was hungry for revenge.
Jack and AJ glanced at each other. It was a night neither of them would ever forget and they each wanted to make it last. When Jack looked back down at Tilly, he realized she had a tear starting to roll down her cheek. He’d had his eager fingers dancing over her bare midsection for so long, she’d gone totally silent, she was laughing so hard. Jack pulled his hands away and looked up at Chloe, who had thus-far escaped the torment. He looked lovingly back down at Tilly while she gasped for air and said, “Help me get her now?”
Tilly nodded gleefully and they both went after Chloe, who jumped up and ran behind the couch. They could still hear Thalia’s desperate screams as Jack and Tilly tackled Chloe and went to work on her with fresh vigor. Her reactions were so electric, the others took notice. Thalia’s flustered head popped up from behind the sofa and the others came around to watch.
“Jesus, she is so ticklish,” AJ said.
“I think she’s trying to say something,” Jess said.
Through her laughter, Chloe was trying to say the words, “NOT THERE.” Jack had his thumbs pressed into her sides and was vigorously vibrating them back and forth. The feet had been bad at the nail salon, but Chloe had kept her real ticklish spots a secret. She was mind-numbingly sensitive on her upper body and they group stared in wonder at her as she flailed and sputtered on the floor.
“I wanna turn!” Thalia said, feeling refreshed.
All of them took up a position around Chloe and dug in. She almost hit the ceiling.
“NAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHH” She could barely make sound as her whole body was bombarded by tickling fingers. Her armpits, her sides, her legs and her feet were all targets and in no time, she was laughing so hard her friends were encouraging her to breathe.
“Don’t die, Chloe!” Tilly joked, digging into the hollows of her armpits.
“PLEASE NO MORE,” Chloe mouthed through silent laughter. It took another few minutes, but the group finally stopped. Chloe lay panting on the floor and Jack looked toward AJ. They nodded to each other and helped the girls up.
“What the hell just happened?” Jess said once they’d all regained their composure.
“Fuck me,” Chloe said, still out of breath. “That was horrible.”
“Never wearing a crop top again,” said Tilly, laughing. “My stomach hurts from laughing.”
“I had fun, didn’t you, Jack?” AJ smiled.
When they left, the boys debriefed in the car. It was their subject of conversation for weeks after – what technique worked best on who and on what spots – whose laughter was most satisfying. And they both agreed next time would be even better.

That was brilliant, always good to recruit others to help, thank you for sharing!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back