• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A question for the lees: Looks vs Technique

ThatPayPhoneGuy

TMF Poster
Here is a question for the lees on the forum. Would you rather be tickled by a less atractive lee with massive technique or a more attractive ler with lesser technique?

Look at it this way, start at 5 looks and 5 skill out of 10. For every point you go up one way you lose a point the other way (I'll throw you one bonus point if you take a 10 on one option so they at least have a 1 on the other) or just leave it at 5/average all together.

Thoughts

This isn't a direct answer to your question but I think it's related: more than once I've had the experience of being friendly with a woman to whom I wasn't particularly attracted, until at some point she tickled me -- and then I found her enormously more attractive. And the more frequently this friend tickled me, the more attractive I found her to be.

In fact, this makes me realize that the crucial variable for me is not how well they tickle me, but how interested they are in tickling me.

Maybe that's because I haven't noticed a wide discrepancy between effectiveness among the people who've tickled me -- apart from a few outliers at either end of that spectrum. But I think, analogously, the more effective a woman was at tickling me the more attractive I'd find her to be, regardless of whether I was particularly attracted to her before.

This isn't a direct answer to your question but I think it's related: more than once I've had the experience of being friendly with a woman to whom I wasn't particularly attracted, until at some point she tickled me -- and then I found her enormously more attractive. And the more frequently this friend tickled me, the more attractive I found her to be.

In fact, this makes me realize that the crucial variable for me is not how well they tickle me, but how interested they are in tickling me.

Maybe that's because I haven't noticed a wide discrepancy between effectiveness among the people who've tickled me -- apart from a few outliers at either end of that spectrum. But I think, analogously, the more effective a woman was at tickling me the more attractive I'd find her to be, regardless of whether I was particularly attracted to her before.

Curious. Does that possibly have any relation to the possibility that maybe you get slightly turned on or sexually energized from being tickled and thus find someone tickling you to be attractive, or no? Not trying to be rude. Just asking out of curiosity.

My answer is techniques > looks, no question about that. Looks are considerably less important to me now that I’m 100% lee, compared to way back when I used to switch.

I actually have a theory that lees are generally less picky about looks, or about aesthetic and/or sexual attraction, than lers are. Of course I haven’t tested it scientifically, but I’ve developed this hypothesis after several years of lurking online, as well as experience on the IRL scene.

In my experience, male lers are usually the ones who ask for face pics straight away before deciding whether or not I’m worth talking to :upsidedow whereas lees rarely seem to do this and instead just want to get tickled by me regardless of what I look like. I’ve also had a lot of “oh… can you just do the tickling instead?” or “I’ll only tickle you in exchange for you tickling me” from switches.

I’ve seen online… in the comments of mainstream tickle scenes for example, if there’s a conventionally unattractive female character getting tickled, there’s usually a fuckton of comments along the lines of “God damn it! Why did the ugly girl have to get tickled?! Why couldn’t the pretty girl get tickled instead?!” So it seems like the general consensus is that anyone who’s not conventionally attractive should “just do the tickling”.

On a slightly different note, I’ve also seen hundreds of personal ads from those who are 100% lee for genders (and sometimes ages) they’re not attracted to, but happy to switch with those who match their preferences. For example, how many straight male lees reach out to gay male lers wanting to get tickled? Quite a lot, by the look of things. I also see lesbian lees who are open to being tickled by male lers, and plenty of switches who will only ler women.

I can’t remember the exact wording I used, but I wrote on fetlife once that a possible explanation for this phenomenon is that lees can just close their eyes and feel the tickling, whereas lers have to look at, hear, and feel the person they’re tickling… so of course it makes sense they wouldn’t do that with someone they’re repulsed by.

Now, just to clarify, this isn’t to say “all lers are shallow” or “all lees are thirsty” or any other ridiculous claim. I also don’t want to fault anyone for having preferences; I myself would only switch with men in the past. I’m just stating an observation that I’ve picked up from several years in the community.

Anyway… Going back to the original question. Technique is a thousand times more important than looks, but it’s also not the only thing that’s important. Ultimately, I want to feel safe with a ler, and of course I’d also like to get along with them and be friends outside of kink too.

I’ve seen and/or chatted with one or two guys who say things like “I’m young and attractive compared to other lers” and in my head I’m thinking… Okay… so fucking what? What can you actually provide that these other lers can’t?

I hope this answer wasn’t too long. Hopefully I’ve provided some insight.

Jezebel Lee you make a lot of sense with what you're saying. I don't consider myself that good looking, plus I'm older, but if that were a problem with a lee, I'd offer them a blindfold. Then they could imagine anyone they wanted was tickling them. But, on the other hand, me personally, I prefer tickling attractive women. It just adds to the "turn on" factor of the tickling. But again, if they're ticklish, I'll more than likely tickle them. And as a plus, I love to make them climax after I've tickled the hell out of them! ;)

My answer is techniques > looks, no question about that. Looks are considerably less important to me now that I’m 100% lee, compared to way back when I used to switch.

I actually have a theory that lees are generally less picky about looks, or about aesthetic and/or sexual attraction, than lers are. Of course I haven’t tested it scientifically, but I’ve developed this hypothesis after several years of lurking online, as well as experience on the IRL scene.

In my experience, male lers are usually the ones who ask for face pics straight away before deciding whether or not I’m worth talking to :upsidedow whereas lees rarely seem to do this and instead just want to get tickled by me regardless of what I look like. I’ve also had a lot of “oh… can you just do the tickling instead?” or “I’ll only tickle you in exchange for you tickling me” from switches.

I’ve seen online… in the comments of mainstream tickle scenes for example, if there’s a conventionally unattractive female character getting tickled, there’s usually a fuckton of comments along the lines of “God damn it! Why did the ugly girl have to get tickled?! Why couldn’t the pretty girl get tickled instead?!” So it seems like the general consensus is that anyone who’s not conventionally attractive should “just do the tickling”.

On a slightly different note, I’ve also seen hundreds of personal ads from those who are 100% lee for genders (and sometimes ages) they’re not attracted to, but happy to switch with those who match their preferences. For example, how many straight male lees reach out to gay male lers wanting to get tickled? Quite a lot, by the look of things. I also see lesbian lees who are open to being tickled by male lers, and plenty of switches who will only ler women.

I can’t remember the exact wording I used, but I wrote on fetlife once that a possible explanation for this phenomenon is that lees can just close their eyes and feel the tickling, whereas lers have to look at, hear, and feel the person they’re tickling… so of course it makes sense they wouldn’t do that with someone they’re repulsed by.

Now, just to clarify, this isn’t to say “all lers are shallow” or “all lees are thirsty” or any other ridiculous claim. I also don’t want to fault anyone for having preferences; I myself would only switch with men in the past. I’m just stating an observation that I’ve picked up from several years in the community.

Anyway… Going back to the original question. Technique is a thousand times more important than looks, but it’s also not the only thing that’s important. Ultimately, I want to feel safe with a ler, and of course I’d also like to get along with them and be friends outside of kink too.

I’ve seen and/or chatted with one or two guys who say things like “I’m young and attractive compared to other lers” and in my head I’m thinking… Okay… so fucking what? What can you actually provide that these other lers can’t?

I hope this answer wasn’t too long. Hopefully I’ve provided some insight.

This. All of this. Lol

Tickling is sexual for me so two answers.
Without a blindfold- chemistry, looks and technique (being very ticklish anything tickles).
With a blindfold- Chemistry, technique and looks.

Either way i still have age limits of who can be my ler or lee.

Technique - hands down! While I am brand new this year to tickling as a sport for lack of a better word.... I've been tickled by both.
My ex - attractive - into tickling but AWFUL at it. He would just dig in my sides and it hurt , I hated it. When we first dated he was gentle and I found I got turned on by it... as time went on he got aggressive and I found I HATED him tickling me.

Flash forward to this year - met someone on Feet finder (turned out to be a scammer but thats for another discussion), he was NOT my type at all. Just older and just not attractive ... but ... he knew how to tickle. I was DYING laughing and being unable to escape , I noticed when it was over I was extremely turned on, not by him though , I wasn't into him at all , just the act of tickling turns me on a lot, and being filmed even more so.

My current guy, whom I DO find attractive is the best of both, he is good with technique and I am attracted so I often find myself wanting to c*m right after or during. The best part is he's ok with other people tickling me, hasn't happened yet cuz NO One lives in Canada lol but theres hope.

Also - Fetvids contacted me and is going to pay me to restrain me and tickle me :D Can't wait!!!

My current guy, whom I DO find attractive is the best of both, he is good with technique and I am attracted so I often find myself wanting to c*m right after or during. The best part is he's ok with other people tickling me, hasn't happened yet cuz NO One lives in Canada lol but theres hope.

I live in Canada :O

Also - Fetvids contacted me and is going to pay me to restrain me and tickle me :D Can't wait!!!

Oh man, you’re out here living the dream! I also know several people who live in Canada so there is hope indeed.

Still far lol I'm in Vancouver lol

Do you two ever role play. For example you could pretend the other guy is a burglar while your husband is in another room and when you say your saftyy word that would be his signal to come in and "rescue you" free you, and bang your brains out lol.

Technique trumps looks every time, but there's another aspect to complementing great intuitive touch sense: the attitude. The best turn-on situation for me is when she genuinely enjoys what she's doing to me, becomes explorative with my body, and my laughter makes her laugh in turn. That's the hottest thing ever.

Chemistry and trust make looks and technique irrelevant.

Strangers get fury, elbows, and knees.
Friends get permission, access, and my enthusiasm!

The burglar fantasy is the best fantasy.

Yes! Or the kidnapping one haha. Or the "I'm not in the mood " I told him sometime when I least expect it, or if i'm miserable to pin me down and tickle me for as long as he wants. He's pretty big so he could just sit on my legs and I'd be helpless

Yes! Or the kidnapping one haha. Or the "I'm not in the mood " I told him sometime when I least expect it, or if i'm miserable to pin me down and tickle me for as long as he wants. He's pretty big so he could just sit on my legs and I'd be helpless

Just straddle the back of your ankles and it's play time lol

I'm a switch but as a lee and even as a ler I have to say a varying degree of both. However, chemistry is super important too, the playful teasing can make or break it. Also, I will say attraction can often be a bonus and turbocharge all of the feelings and if it's a repeat encounter, technique can always be improved.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back