• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Random Story Idea (M/M Explicit)

Grub2517

Ok so I’ve been in a creative mood lately and I thought I’d throw up an idea for a story I had. I may or may not write this in the future but hey, enjoy the idea, tell me what you think.

If there’s anything I learned about Greek Mythology, it’s that all the gods and Zeus in particular, are all immature, arrogant brats that love to inflict the most dastardly punishments on people just because they feel like it. This was an idea for Zeus’s punishment on some titan or perhaps a mortal. I don't have the characters in mind yet but I'm open to suggestions if anyone has them. The victim lays spreadeagle on a flat stone floor, he’s completely naked and exposed but only his ankles are restrained. Between his legs lay a god, who will lick and suck his member to the greatest heights of pleasure… but at the same time he reaches up to tickle the torso and armpits. The victim has to rely on sheer willpower, as the moment he moves his unbound arms to protect himself the god stops pleasuring him. It’s the ultimate power play; trapped under the god’s fingers, perfectly capable of stopping the relentless torture, but blinded by unfulfilled pleasure he is forced to just lay there exposed, giggling helplessly as the god exploits every nerve. For all eternity he is teased like this, forcing his arms to stay up and hoping he can climax… but every time he seems to be on the edge the tickling intensifies, his willpower fades and he finds his arms reflexively clinging to his sides. Instantly the pleasure stops, and the god keeps tickling until the orgasm is just out of his grasp yet again. A truly Zeus-like punishment.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back