• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Rather Interesting Cindco De Mayo

kyle

TMF Regular
After a good night of drinking I ended up with my sexy friend hogtied on my bed and I tickled the shit out of her.

Here's how it happened..

I'll give a little background information first. A couple of months ago I messed around with this girl we'll call Jane. I didn't really care for Jane but she was always available. I never took her out and I pretty much just used her. I'm not proud of the fact but a guy does what a guy does. But that's not what this story is about.

Anyway, being the college hornball that I am I had to bring up my fetish. Now, I am self-conscious about my fetish like most on here are. I keep it a secret and only let it out when I'm intimate with someone. So I slowly introduced Jane to my secret by implimenting a little bondange into our sex.

Well, Jane started to get a little pyscho on me as our hooking up hit about the 3 month mark. She wanted something that was not going to happen and I figured it was time to end it. I did and it hasn't been exactly cordial. Now this would have been completely cool but I live in a small town and go to a rather small university. Jane and I have the same circle of friends. You can see where this might start to cause some problems for me.

Saturday night comes and my buddy is having a big party before everyone goes out to the bar. Jane is there along with a ton of my other friends. Jane has been particulary pissed at me for ignoring about 5 million of her psycho text messages.

I realized the cat was out of my bag when one of my drunk female friends made and X with her arms and asked me to tie her up. Oh shit! Let's just say these type of comments along with my foot fetish were brought up. Mostly rambling from drunken girls so it wasn't that bad. I kept my cool.

I wasn't going to let Jane ruin my night so I went to the bar and had a hell of a time (cinco de mayo always kicks ass here).

Now, my friend "Sally" asn't feeling well so she decided to skip out on the bar. She's more of a pot head anyway and she always gives us rides home from the bar.

Sally ends up giving me a ride home and she now knows about the fetish.. I'm thinking, "this is just great (sarcasm)." Sally and I get back to the house and toke a few bowls. She's just filled with questions about bondage and what-not. After some prying on her part, and a few secrets of her own revelaed, I tell her exactly what gets me off. People, bondage is rather normal and I really dont' consider it any big deal if someone knew I was into it. But a tickling/foot fetish is something different.

At some point during our conversation Sally says jokingly, "you're going to have to tie me up one day." I replied, "how about now." She said sure and I got pretty damn giddy.

I somehow misplaced the things I used to tie Jane up with so the whole situation was rather improvised with belts and such.. No matter though. I got her on her stomach and tied her feet and wrists together. And of course I had to top things off by tying her big toes together. Well, I tickled the shit out of those feet for about 15 minutes. At one point during all of this she shouted for me to start licking them.. Um, hell yeah. She was going hysterical.

I have always known Sally has really ticklish feet and to get a chance to have her in bondage was fucking sweet. With Jane things kinda sucked because she wasn't ticklish at all (think the worst fm concepts video you've ever seen). Sally is also an 8 or 9 where Jane is about a 6 or 7.

After our little session we layed in bed and talk for a while and she wants to make a video. I'm a little hesitant about letting that out on the net but I'm at least going to post some pictures.

kyle said:
I never took her out and I pretty much just used her. I'm not proud of the fact but a guy does what a guy does.

Now, THAT'S really impressive.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/2/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this SUnday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back