• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Real Pick Me Up M/F

Raptor

TMF Regular
Not too long ago I went out with a friend of mine who I've known forever since she wanted to cheer me up because of some personal bullshit I was going through. She met me at my office and knowing I'm a foot guy, she sat down and took her boot off, saying there was something in her boot that was bothering her. I closed my office door and told her that I had to take a pic since it's been a while since I've seen them. She said only her feet but I'd owe her later, so I've attached the 2 pics I took before we left. We ended up at this cool bar downtown and grabbed a booth after having a few drinks some where else 1st. Like I said she knows I'm a foot guy since she knows pretty much everything about me and me with her. A little history but we dated and were sex buddies for a while after we broke up but we've always remained friends. Sorta like Jerry and Elaine on "Seinfeld". Anyway, I guess she wasn't sure if she was cheering me up or not so she slipped off her boot and put it between my legs under the table and said "Start rubbing. They're killing me, plus you owe me." She knows I give a killer foot massage probably better than almost anyone else since I've given her so many over the years so not wanting to disappoint her I removed the ankle sock she had on and started to massage them. She leaned back and started to relax while we talked and I massaged but the devil in me started to lightly tickle her foot while she was in mid sentence. Again I know she has very ticklish feet and sometimes she even likes to have sex whiling being tickled. It was funny to try and watch her finish her sentence while trying not to laugh but her eyes started to get bigger and the words started to slow down as she lost her train of thought as the tickling increased. She eventually said "the other one is getting jealous" and put her other foot in place of the other and the massaging/tickling continued. She also felt how hard I was getting during this so she kept switching her feet when the tickling became too intense for her, but she knew what she was doing. After about a 1/2 hour we left and she asked if I felt any better? I looked a her like she was crazy and give her a nice kiss to show her. Since we're just friends now we didn't have any sex, so I was a little frustrated but in a much better mood, but just seeing her makes me smile so her plan worked. I wish I could show you her face and body since she's even more beautiful than her feet and that's saying something since she resembles a taller Kim Kardashian. A very good night.

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing. Her feet are gorgeous.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back