• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Scottish tourist at his first baseball game

Sunriseticklee

3rd Level Orange Feather
A Scottish tourist at his first baseball game...

A Scottish tourist attended his first baseball game in the US and after a base hit he hears the fans roaring "Run....Run!"
The next batter connects heavily with the ball and the Scotsman stands up and roars with the crowd in his thick accent: "R-r-run ya bahstard, r-run will ya!"

A third batter hits a slam and again the Scotsman, obviously pleased with his knowledge of the game, screams "R-r-run ya bahstard, r-r-run will ya!"

The next batter steadfastly holds his swing four times and as the ump calls a walk the Scotsman stands up and yells "R-r-run ya bahstard, r-r-run!"

All the surrounding fans giggle quietly and he sits down confused. A friendly fan, sensing his embarrassment, whispers to the Scotsman, "He doesn't have to run, he's got four balls."

After this explanation the Scotsman stands up in disbelief and screams, "Walk with pr-r-ride man! Walk with pr-r-ride!!!!"

SUBMITTED BY: Garret Parker

I thought this was cute!
Sunrise
:Kiss2:

Notice I only post jokes making fun of men. Heehee

I think I should make my next thread.. Dumb Guys

That way all of us ladies can post all the jokes honoring the intelligent male half of our species... *cough LIE cough cough*

Heehee

Adam's New Organs

One day God came to Adam and said, ''I've got some good news and some bad news."
''Well, give me the good news first.''

''I've got two new organs for you. One is called a brain. It will allow you to be very intelligent, create new things, and have wonderful conversations with Eve. The other organ I have for you is called a penis. It will allow you to reproduce your new intelligent life form and populate this planet.''

Adam, very excited, exclaimed, ''These are great gifts you have given to me. What could possibly be bad news after such great tidings?''

''The bad news is that when I created you, I only gave you enough blood to operate one of these organs at a time.''

Sunriseticklee
:Kiss2:

Just after God created Eve, Adam, never having been with a woman before, was unsure what to do, so he called on God.

"Adam" God said. "Hug Eve."

"Lord, what is 'hug'?" asked Adam.

God whispered in Adam's ear, then Adam hugged Eve.

"Now, Adam. Kiss Eve."

"Lord, what is 'kiss'?"

God again whispered in Adam's ear, and Adam kissed Eve.

"Very good, Adam. Now make love to Eve."

"Lord, what is 'Make love'?"

Once more god whispered in Adam's ear. Adam's eyes got very wide.

As he approached Eve, she whispered in his ear. Adam turned to God, asking;

"Lord, what's a headache?"

*Boards the next stage out of town*:imouttahe

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back