• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Short Wife/Bare Feet Story for JeffCool...

NickJ

TMF Expert
I posted this thread earlier this month,

https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...pics-of-my-wife-in-Pantyhose&highlight=nylons

And Jeff responded by saying "rip those nylons off", or something of that nature. I was thinking "no can do", as my thing is nylons, not bare feet. Until this happened...

Last year while at the beach, my wife had me spray (she likes the aerosol spray-on) suntan lotion on her back. She's jumping around as I do it because it's cold, fast, and as she said herself "that tickles, honey"! So I said..."maybe I should try it on your feet". "Maybe you should" was her response. I stored that conversation away.

Fast forward to this past Saturday...back at the beach, unpacking. She puts the suntan spray-can on the sink. I put a towel at the end of the bed, and tell her to lay face down, her feet over the towel.

"What are you up to"? She is curious, but trusting, and she really has no idea. But we've been down this road before a bit.

Normally, my wife's feet are a ticklish 7. With this spray can, much to my surprise and delight, she was at least a 9. I shook it up and sprayed a shot directly into her right, upturned sole. She about jumped off the bed.

"Whaaa! HEY! What was...?" She turned around and saw what I was holding.

"You told me I could" was my reply as I gently moved her feet back into position, and shot at her other bare foot.

"HEY HEY HEYHAHAHAH"! That REALLY tickles! She turned this time, and pulled her feet away from me.

"That's the point, isn't it?" I put the can down, and again pulled her feet into position. I figured I only had one more shot, so I sat down/stradled one leg, her bare upturned size-9 between my legs/crotch, and pinned her other ankle down with my left hand. I then sprayed the foot between my legs for all it was worth. The arch, the ankle, and especially her toes. She was giggling and laughing and protesting but not able to get free. I stopped, and then reached over to the other foot. She half-screamed in surpised laughter, but broke free. She turned and pulled her feet up.

"This...was a bad idea."

"Not for me!"

She half slapped me, playfully on the arm. I then went and got some stuff to wash and dry her feet off. That went pretty well, and...did I mention we were on a bed...?

[QUOTE[/QUOTE] Hmm I’m going to try this on my gf at the beach tomorrow

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back