• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A simple Intro

Nathan12266

Hello everyone, My names Nathan ( heh, as you can tell by my forum name =P) as you can see I have been a member for quite some time now, I finally felt like posting and becoming a part of the great community here at the TMF :)

A small bit about me: I have always been a big fan of Martial Arts ever since my dad took me to a Tournament when I was seven. I decided to pick up the style Shorin Ryu ( A little info on the style if you would like to check it out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shorin-Ryu#About_the_name_of_Sh.C5.8Drin-ry.C5.AB) I am also a huge hard rock fanatic, its about all I listen too xD a few of my favorite bands are Killswitch Engage, Rise Against, Shinedown, and Papa Roach.

I am a huge gamer, Though i mostly play RPGs. I got the new starocean the other day and im lovin it! :) Played alot of MMO's for a while but I grew tired of them :-( Im straight all the way, so mostly F/F M/F for me. Though i can deal with a little F/M. Im not really ticklish myself (unfortunatly :-( ) so im a ler type =P.
I also am very interested in space and all it contains. I hope to push for a career in astronomy soon. I hope to make friends here and just have a good time :)

Just a small bit about me, Looking forward to posting regularly now :)

How do you do, Nathan? Welcome to the wonderful world of posting. :)

A Martial Arts Astronomer... Didn't I see that in Armageddon? Just kidding,

Seriously, that is a great goal!

Welcome to TMF, enjoy.

A Martial Arts Astronomer... Didn't I see that in Armageddon? Just kidding,

Seriously, that is a great goal!

Welcome to TMF, enjoy.

Lol! i was waiting for somone to post that :D

Thanks guys for the friendly replys!

Hey, I'm a big fan of rpg's too! Good to see more gamers. Happy posting. :)

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back