• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Sister and a Classmates revenge FM/F

sethman15

Theodore or as he like to be called Theo was your average high school senior in June of 2018. Not popular, but not unpopular. Not an athlete and not a geek. He had just turned 18 a week ago, later then almost everyone else in his class. He was walking with some of his friend’s in-between 7th and 8th period which was his favorite part of the day. This was when he would slyly wait in the hallway for Emmy Johnson to turn the corner and walk into their 8th period math class. Emmy was the most popular girl in school. She had long brown hair that was always perfectly straight, she was 5’4 and beautiful. What Theo loved most was her size 7 feet. She was always wearing her black flip flops, and always had her toes painted pink. He loved to walk behind her in the hall, catching a glimpse of her soles as sandals flipped and flopped. In class he sat two chairs back and one row over, so he had the perfect angle on her. She was always dangling her flip flops from her toes, and even better she would sometimes flip them off completely to sit criss cross in her seat giving Theo a perfect view of her perfect feet. He was always careful, or at least he thought he was to not let anyone else on to his secret obsession.

There was 5 minutes left in class, and Theo was getting his last looks in. Her left leg was crossed under her right, her bare left sole was starring him in the face, when he noticed she was looking right at him. She was smiling, her chestnut brown eyes he swore were drilling right into his soul. He quickly looked away into his notebook. After a few seconds, he looked back and she was looking forward toward the board again, her foot still starring at him. As the bell rang, he convinced himself that she wasn’t starring at him, must have been someone behind him. She never noticed him before, and for all she knew he was looking at the board which was directly in front of her.
Theo packed up his bags and left the classroom, her turned into the hallway starting toward his locker. When he got there, he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around it was Emmy. She greeted him playfully “Hey Theo!” Theo was dazed, here she was right here in front of him. He didn’t even think she knew his name. Emmy continued “I wanted to talk to you, I have noticed you noticing me” she said as she looked down at her feet. Theo turned bright red, Emmy grabbed his arm and “said don’t be embarrassed, I don’t mind” with a reassuring smile. “Why don’t you come out to the bleachers with me, and we can get to know each other a little better.” Theo was stammering but got out a dumbfounded “ok.”

The two 18-year old’s walked together out to the football field, and up a few rows into the stands. They sat next to each other; Theo still couldn’t believe what was going on. Emmy started talking, “so do you not think the rest of me is pretty?” Theo gasped, “I do, I think you are the hottest girl in school actually.” She let out a coy smile “then why do I always catch you starring at my feet. You can be honest with me I won’t tell anyone; do you have a foot fetish Theo?” Theo hadn’t ever even thought to discuss this with anyone, much less the person of his desires. Before he answered Emmy swung both her bare feet into his lap and wriggled his toes. He instantly became embarrassed as his shorts did nothing to hide his growing erection. Emmy smiled and nudged the growing bump with her left foot. “I’ll take that as a yes, she said” Theo started to push her legs off of him, when she stopped him and said “don’t worry I take that as a compliment” this time letting her toes toy with his erection, “and I think your kind of cute. Tell me what you want to do to my size 7 feet. Do you want to massage them? Do you want to kiss them? Do you want to tickle them?” When she finished her last question, he heard snickering and laughter come from underneath them. His trance was broken, and he looked down to see 10 of Emmy’s friends pointing and laughing. One of them was even recording the whole thing. Emmy pulled her feet off his lap and said to her friends “did you guys get all of that. Ughh I can’t believe I touched it; I’m going to have to rinse my feet off good.” Theo stood up to run away, his erection still rocks hard and his face bright red with embarrassment. He began to run away from the growing crowd as they started chanting after him “TheoToes, TheoToes, TheoToes.”

Three years had passed, Theo now 21 was in his Junior year at the University. It was a popular school in his area, but lucky for him not his year. He was a much different person now than when he was 18. His body had come into its own when he started working out freshman year. He made great friends and built a boat load of confidence especially with the other sex. The only thing that didn’t change about him was his foot fetish, which at this point had grown into a tickling fetish as well. He was careful though, he never forgot that afternoon in High School and never let anyone in on his secret.

It was a sunny May afternoon, finals were starting next week. He was sitting out on the quad eating lunch with some of his buddies, when he was tapped on the shoulder from behind. The tap was reminiscent of that dreadful day three years ago, and the face that was standing there in front of him almost brought him completely back. Standing in front of him was an attractive young woman she looked almost like Emmy, except she was a little shorter. She had long brown hair and beautiful brown eyes just like Emmy. Theo wasn’t sure what to make of it, he knew it wasn’t her, but the face was too familiar. She spoke up “Hey are you, Theo?” He nodded his head yes. “Would you mind if I spoke to you in private for a second?” His buddies laughed but were also jealous they all wished this attractive co-ed had tapped them on the shoulder. Theo stood up and accompanied her to one of the empty tables.

They both sat down, Theo was so confused. She spoke first “my name is Scarlett Johnson, Emmy’s sister.” Theo stood up to walk away, angry now he even agreed to speak to her. She grabbed his muscled arm; her touch was soft and eased his mind enough to get him to sit again. She started to speak again “I’m a sophomore here, I saw you at a party the other week. You looked so familiar, but I didn’t know from were. When I found you on social media, I realized who you were, and I know what my sister did to you. I want you to know I think she is a terrible person for what she did to you. She tortured me our whole lives.” Theo was skeptical, he didn’t want to fall for any tricks again. “What could she have done to you that would even come close to what she did to me.” Scarlett turned red but began to tell her story “A year after you graduated, I was having a party at my house for my 18th birthday. Emmy had helped me set it up during a weekend my parents were out of town. It was a perfect afternoon, the weather was warm enough and everyone was relaxing in the yard, going in and out of the pool. Emmy had been nice all day, almost too nice. For some reason I didn’t suspect anything when I saw her whispering and giggling with some of my friends. Before I knew it 4 of the guys from the football team had me pinned to the ground spread eagle in just my bathing suit, while Emmy and three other girls started tickling me! Emmy knew from years of being my nasty older sister where and how ticklish I was. The girls were tickling my feet and stomach while Emmy was digging into my armpits. I tried to beg but all I could do was laugh, and what did Emmy say “Well girls she’s laughing so I guess she likes it! Keep going” and they did. After a few more minutes she saw some of the guys were getting bored, I had hope as the girls slowed down their tickling and I could feel the guys grasp on me loosening. Emmy noticed also and loosened my bathing suit top. Not enough to take it off completely, but enough that when she dug into my underarms again my boobs popped out. I was so embarrassed; I was being tickled and held down while my boobs were bouncing around for everyone at the party to see. After a few minutes my “friends” stopped finally. As soon as they let go, I jumped up covering myself crying and ran to the house, my sister Emmy just laughed at my misery. So, you see you’re not the only one who she has embarrassed and tortured, but maybe you can help me get her back.”

Theo had listened to the story with growing horror, both for the girl in front of him and how it brought him back to the terrible day he had spent with Emmy. He could only imagine what she could do with a lifetime, he was ready to help Scarlett any way he could. Scarlett flashed a smile that melted Theo, he knew this girl was nothing like her sister. She was thrilled to have his help, she started to explain her plan and Theo became even happier. Scarlett finished “just show up to this address at 7pm tonight, it’s my apartment and my roommates are not here this weekend. Emmy of course decided she was visiting some friends here and she could stay in my roommate’s room, I’ll take care of the rest.”

Theo couldn’t believe the conversation he had with Scarlett, he didn’t even think it was true and there was a part of him that thought he was being set up. The thought of getting even was too much for him to ignore however, and he found himself knocking on Scarlett’s front door. Scarlett opened the door and threw her arms around him, “I am so happy to see you, I wasn’t sure if you would come.” Scarlett said as she led him inside. She was wearing black yoga pants, and a white tank top that showed off her flat stomach. Theo however was focused on her bare feet, which may have been even more beautiful than her sisters. “We are all set up upstairs, Emmy wanted to share some wine before her bath. A little roofie in her drink made it all that much easier.” Scarlett led him upstairs and opened a bedroom door, what Theo saw both surprised and excited him.

There was Emmy tied spread eagle on the bed in just a bathrobe, her bare feet were pointed directly at him. Scarlett spoke up “she’s still out, but I think we can wake her up now.” Scarlett grabbed a glass of water from the nightstand and began to slowly pour it over her sisters face. Emmy woke with a startle, and quickly realized her predicament. “Scarlett, what the actual fuck let me go. Did you fucking drug me you bitch?” She then looked at Theo “and who the fuck is……” it took her a second, but she soon recognized him and said “TheoToes?” Scarlett spoke first “both Theo and I have seen how horrible you can be, and we are ready to give you a little bit of your own medicine.” With that she bent over and ripped open the bathrobe exposing Emmy’s perfect and naked body.

Theo starred at what was in front of him, he really couldn’t believe what was going on it must have been a dream. Emmy jarred him back to reality by yelling “TheoToes you freak let me go, is this the only way you can get anyone!” Theo now remembered why they were there, and he said to her “you know one day a few years ago you had your feet in my lap, and you asked me if I wanted to Kiss them, Massage them or Tickle them. After I heard what you did to your sister, I think we will definitely do one of those things.” Theo reached down, grabbing the toes on her right foot pulled them back and ran the fingers of his other hand down her exposed sole.
Emmy exploded with laughter her feet were extremely ticklish as was the rest of her. “OHHH my gaawwwddd hahahahah stooooppp you freeaaakkkk” This only encouraged Theo as he dug into her toes causing only more laughter to escape from Emmy. Scarlett meanwhile walked and stood by Emmy’s head. She leaned down and whispered “you are going to suffer, and you earned every second. Now let’s see if these are as ticklish as mine are.” Scarlett brought her hands down to the side of Emmy’s B cup breasts digging in and shaking. This plus the foot tickling had Emmy in silent laughter.

Theo moved to her left foot, but instead of using his fingers he began to use his tongue up and down and in between Emmy’s tiny toes. Emmy screamed “stopppp that ticklleeesss sooo much and itttsss disssgussttinnngggm get your tongue off my feeeeet hahahahah.” Theo wasn’t deterred. Scarlett stopped her upper body tickling for a moment, and spoke to her sister. “See you should be nicer to people, now TheoToes has your toes for as long as he wants.” She punctuated her sentence by digging into Emmy’s deep underarms sending the bound girl into new bouts of laughter.

Scarlett moved positions so she was now straddling Emmy’s waist, her back to Theo. Her cute, upturned feet were facing Theo, and when she turned to him she saw he was looking. She winked at him and said “no touching…yet.” She then dug into Emmy’s sides and stomach, which might have been Emmy’s worst spot. Her laughter was so loud, and her body’s spasms were so strong Theo stopped to watch as Emmy tried to buck her sister off. Emmy’s movements were so strong Scarlett was having a tough time staying on Emmy’s hips, so Theo climbed on the bed and kneeled right behind Scarlett on Emmy’s thighs effectively pinning the tiny girl down. Theo wrapped his left arm around Scarlett’s waist and used his other to tickle Emmy’s hips while Scarlets long nails ran up and down the ticklish girls sides. Scarlett turned her head over back to Theo and looked deep into his eyes. Neither stopped their tickling at all as Scarlett leaned in and deeply Kissed Theo, whose desire had also been building and he returned the kiss using his left hand to pull Scarlett’s body even closer to his. Emmy was still screaming, but she was basically background noise at this point as she was screaming through her laughter “hahahahah, what the actuallllhhahaha Faaaccckkk hahahaha is going onnnnnn hahahaha.”

Theo and Scarlett broke their embrace deciding Emmy needed a break. It did no one any good for her to pass out. Emmy tried her best to suck in as much air as she could, but she couldn’t help screaming at the two of them “You both are sick, and now you can be sick together. Just LET ME GO.” Scarlett laughed at her, “why you never stopped your sick games until you were good and ready, and we have you tied so nice and snug I don’t know if we will ever stop.” She kissed Theo again as she walked around her sisters bound form. She grabbed a hair brush off the night stand and gave it to Theo. Emmy was too irate to notice. “You are such a little bitch let me out now, I can’t stand this anymore, you know how ticklish we both are.” Scarlett looked at Theo, the next part of their plan they had already discussed, and it worked almost like a scripted show. “Theo what do you think?” Scarlett asked. He replied coolly, “You embarrassed me, tricked me into revealing one of my most guarded secrets and you undressed your sister in front of a whole party. You used us as a sick joke, however we are not like you. So, if you want the tickling to stop, just tell us that you love to be tickled especially on your feet and boobs.” Emmy replied “I WOULD NEVER, you will never get the satisfaction out of me you sick freaks. Get me the fuck out of heaahhhhhh.”

Theo had quickly grabbed her toes back and was now using the hair brush on her sensitive soles. Emmy was in hysterics, it felt like there were a million little bristles stimulating every nerve on the bottom of her feet. “Pleaahhhhaaaahaha, just stop ill say hahahahahitttttt.” Theo continued for a few more seconds before stopping. Emmy was exhausted and she couldn’t take it anymore. Her skin was a bright shade of pink from the constant attention and her hair was a sweaty mess. She was defeated and she whispered “I love being tickled….especially on my feet and boobs.” Theo held up the hairbrush and said nope I don’t believe you and slowly moved it down to her feet again. Emmy begged and shook her head and started screaming “Please I love being tickled on my feet and Boobs, it’s the best I love it.” Theo looked at Scarlett who was holding her phone and said, “that’s it we got it.”

Emmy screamed “what the fuck, are you recording all of this you sick bastards.” Scarlett said, “we haven’t recorded the whole thing, unlike you we don’t need to embarrass you in front of all of your friends.” She hit play on her phone, and it was Emmy’s voice begging to be tickled on her boobs and feet. “We just needed a little insurance to make sure you don’t try to get us in trouble for this. If you do, we will post this everywhere.” Emmy begged “Please just untie my I won’t tell anyone, and you have your trophy you two can watch over and over again just untie me now.” Theo laughed “we didn’t say we would stop tickling you right now, just that we would at some point.” Scarlett leaned in so her face was only a few inches from Emmy’s “my roommate’s won’t be home for three days so we have plenty of time to have our fun.” Emmy’s face was one of horror, she was defeated now and didn’t even beg, she just started laughing as Theo who had walked over to her upper body started tickling her breasts and nipples. For the first time Scarlett was able to use her long nails on Emmy’s soft feet, and they were much more effective than Theo’s hands.
Emmy was exhausted already; she didn’t know her nipples could be so ticklish, but her body was already so sensitive. That plus the foot tickling took its toll and she passed out after another five minutes. Scarlett climbed off the bed and Theo walked over to her, he pulled her in for a deep kiss. Scarlett was standing on her tippy toes to reach his lips, she used her left hand to wrap around his neck, and the other to rub his erection through his shorts. She pulled away from Theo to say “if you play with my nipples like that, I promise to show you what I can do with my feet.” Theo picked up the tiny girl, who wrapped her legs around his body, and he carried her off to her bedroom. Behind them Emmy was unconscious and still tied to the bed, awaiting a weekend of well-deserved revenge for Theo and Scarlett.

Thinking about doing a part 2. Not sure if the revenge ticking should continue. Or should Emmy get some revenge of her own?

Thinking about doing a part 2. Not sure if the revenge ticking should continue. Or should Emmy get some revenge of her own?

Screw Emmy! They need to continue for the rest of the weekend on her sorry ass! :p

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back