• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A things things I witnessed at college f/f f/m

Saga of Sonja

This is probably my last write up of ‘general’ tickling I saw/experienced at college, and is very much a miscellaneous collection rather than being linked to a specific person as my previous ones were. I’ve racked my brain for everything I can remember, but I may have forgotten something interesting! After this I’ll post my more NSFW experiences at college between myself and sexual partners.

In my second year there were a couple of girls the year below in the dorms who were constantly playfully tickling each other. I didn’t really know them beyond their names so was never involved, and it was never anything serious, but enough to be noticed. Alicia was a short pretty brunette, whilst Camilla was a drop-dead gorgeous half-English half-Indian girl. They were always poking or lightly tickling each other’s sides, and both were jumpers, emitting loud laughs and jerking away violently whenever the other did so. They never seemed to mind the other doing this, or seem embarrassed by it. One especially notable teasing between the two was when they were both sitting opposite each other at a small table, working on their laptops. Alicia had one of her socked feet resting on the chair next to Camilla. Every so often I’d hear a flurry of giggles from Alicia, which of course ensnared my attention, and I’d see Camilla lightly tickling her foot. Alicia didn’t seem to care or pull her foot away, even when Camilla rolled up her sock and pulled it off. “It tickles so much!” Alicia laughed as a smirking Camilla traced patterns on her bare sole. This went on intermittently for about five minutes, with Alicia giggling as Camilla would every so often sneak in more tickles. Again, not once did Alicia pull her foot back, until she needed to leave and Camilla threw her sock back to her.

Another girl who was constantly getting teased with tickling was a mixed-race Scandi girl (like myself, although Norwegian, and I think either half Saudi or half Jordanian) called Magda. She was very beautiful, tall, slender, long dark curly hair. She was also a bit of a bitch, which I won’t get into. She was seemingly also extremely ticklish, which was often exploited by her casual boyfriend Zach (not sure their exact relationship). In the dorm common room, he’d often be over, and they’d be in one of the armchairs, Magda sitting on his laps. Several times I saw him teasing her, mercilessly tickling her sides as she writhed in laughter. An especially sensitive spot for her seemed to be her knees and thighs, and she’d loudly shriek as he pinched her there. Perhaps oddly, she never seemed at all embarrassed that her ticklishness was so obvious to bystanders, which I thought odd considering her carefully cultivated appearance and often haughty, looking-down-at-others attitude.

Another couple I saw tickling each other in the dorms was a guy called Ben and a girl called Naomi. They were somewhat similar in appearance, short, slight, round glasses, and dark hair. Naomi even had a pixie cut for a while that wasn’t too far off Ben’s. Both were very ticklish, and a couple of times I saw them tickle-fighting on a chair, trying to hold the other’s wrists down whilst going for sensitive spots along the other’s stomach and sides. Both seemed to have spots around their waist that made them dissolve in a fit of laughter. The most notable instance by far was when I walked in once to see Ben on a couch, with Carla (my roommate) holding Ben’s arms above his head, whilst Naomi was straddling him and mercilessly tickling his sides, ribs, and armpits, and snaking her hands up his shirt to get his stomach, driving Ben crazy and making him beg for mercy, which after a short time was granted. “That’ll teach him,” Carla said, although I’m not sure what the lesson was exactly.

One last one that caught my attention, but which I didn’t see directly, involved a girl with a very stern teacher like appearance called Ellie (unrelated to the Ellie mentioned in a prior post) and what she apparently got up to with her boyfriend Tom. I overheard her friends discussing she’d been tying him up a lot, and a throwaway line about her tickling him to death whilst he was helpless. Never heard anymore on this, but it made me look at Ellie in a different way- I could really picture her with a feather duster and riding crop in hand lol.

Great incidents! :tickle: Thanks for sharing your experiences here. :D
I envy Ben and Tom. :devil:

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back