• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A tickled wife.

RedPyramidDoll

I met my amazing fiance Kyle on a Disney trip. I was in Oklahoma on a band trip, and he was in Florida. We literally ran into each other. (More like I fell on top of him. I'm so graceful.) We gave each other that blushing lovey, almost magical look, and by the end of the day we left Disney holding hands. Sad times came whenever I had to tell him good bye, and when I left I gave him my number.
Our first meeting was him coming to see me for my knee surgery via greyhound bus. It's like we had never met before. I remember shaking, squealing, and running to him when I saw him. By then we had been talking for about 2 years when he finally came down via bus. So in that 2 years came many tickling roleplays, tickly phone calls, and so on. Whenever we were in my car, he started poking at my sides. My family was in the car so I clamped down on my lip and held in my giggles until we were alone. Well, that time came soon. We were on a date, and got a little frisky, after playing a little he began tickling me all over. Especially my sides, tummy, and armpits. I remember how my stomach hurt from laughing so much, and part of me not wanting him to stop. The day after my surgery, he was a little scared to touch me (You know how men are whenever a woman is recovering from something.) I hopped on his hips and tickled his belly relentlessly. This made him erupt into hysterical laughter. 7 days later, he had to go.
He came to Oklahoma again for my 18th birthday. I was thrilled. Two weeks this time. We spent our time snuggling, laughing, and kissing. I know he tickled me a lot during this time, but nothing too hard for me to remember.
I visited him in January of 2013 (I had had ANOTHER knee surgery a week before departing) and I spent 3 weeks there. We finally decided that we couldn't live without each other, and that May he came to live with me. It's been almost a year now, we're secretly engaged. (We're too poor to get rings.)

Every time we have mornings apart, I crawl into his bed in a big tshirt and boxers, and curl up. This usually follows in him curling up around me, and beginning to lightly drum my fingers on my sides which cause in light, playful giggles, and an occasional "Stop it, baby! Hehe! My love is quite the upperbody tickler. He tickles my ribs until I start shrieking, and my breasts until I'm breathless. The other day after we had some cute, sexy time, I was laying on my back with my feet in his lap. I felt completely safe because Kyle doesn't like feet too much. The next thing I knew his elbow had laced around my ankle and kept it firm. His wrist was angled to where his nails could scribble on my feet. He was on his cellphone looking at e-mails, while I lay in hysterics begging him to stop tickling. (My feet are SOOO ticklish, and I can't stand it for more than a few seconds.) This went on for 30 minutes! Just light spider scribbles, then lightly wiggling my toes. I was begging, and he'd just playfully mumble "Hmm? You're acting like it's ticklish. What baby? I'm busy, can't you see?" After 30 minutes, I lay there gasping and laughing moments after he stopped. He pat my bum, winked and went to the couch. I hopped in his lap, he attacked my sides, and we fell asleep. ;)

Thanks for the feedback guys! I love getting replies on my photos, and my stories! I love Kyle, and we have been together for 4 years now in February 7th. :) :rainbowbounce::rainbowbounce:

He is a lucky man to have you. I would tickle you with him heck yes. Thanks for sharing the story.

Thank you for sharing your experiences. I may be a few days early but happy anniversery!

Wonderful story. I hope you two have the best life together filled with ticklish laughter.

You guys are so kind! Thank you so much. I'll try to keep you guys informed with juicy tickle fun. :)
:lick:

I met my amazing fiance Kyle on a Disney trip. I was in Oklahoma on a band trip, and he was in Florida. We literally ran into each other. (More like I fell on top of him. I'm so graceful.) We gave each other that blushing lovey, almost magical look, and by the end of the day we left Disney holding hands. Sad times came whenever I had to tell him good bye, and when I left I gave him my number.
Our first meeting was him coming to see me for my knee surgery via greyhound bus. It's like we had never met before. I remember shaking, squealing, and running to him when I saw him. By then we had been talking for about 2 years when he finally came down via bus. So in that 2 years came many tickling roleplays, tickly phone calls, and so on. Whenever we were in my car, he started poking at my sides. My family was in the car so I clamped down on my lip and held in my giggles until we were alone. Well, that time came soon. We were on a date, and got a little frisky, after playing a little he began tickling me all over. Especially my sides, tummy, and armpits. I remember how my stomach hurt from laughing so much, and part of me not wanting him to stop. The day after my surgery, he was a little scared to touch me (You know how men are whenever a woman is recovering from something.) I hopped on his hips and tickled his belly relentlessly. This made him erupt into hysterical laughter. 7 days later, he had to go.
He came to Oklahoma again for my 18th birthday. I was thrilled. Two weeks this time. We spent our time snuggling, laughing, and kissing. I know he tickled me a lot during this time, but nothing too hard for me to remember.
I visited him in January of 2013 (I had had ANOTHER knee surgery a week before departing) and I spent 3 weeks there. We finally decided that we couldn't live without each other, and that May he came to live with me. It's been almost a year now, we're secretly engaged. (We're too poor to get rings.)

Every time we have mornings apart, I crawl into his bed in a big tshirt and boxers, and curl up. This usually follows in him curling up around me, and beginning to lightly drum my fingers on my sides which cause in light, playful giggles, and an occasional "Stop it, baby! Hehe! My love is quite the upperbody tickler. He tickles my ribs until I start shrieking, and my breasts until I'm breathless. The other day after we had some cute, sexy time, I was laying on my back with my feet in his lap. I felt completely safe because Kyle doesn't like feet too much. The next thing I knew his elbow had laced around my ankle and kept it firm. His wrist was angled to where his nails could scribble on my feet. He was on his cellphone looking at e-mails, while I lay in hysterics begging him to stop tickling. (My feet are SOOO ticklish, and I can't stand it for more than a few seconds.) This went on for 30 minutes! Just light spider scribbles, then lightly wiggling my toes. I was begging, and he'd just playfully mumble "Hmm? You're acting like it's ticklish. What baby? I'm busy, can't you see?" After 30 minutes, I lay there gasping and laughing moments after he stopped. He pat my bum, winked and went to the couch. I hopped in his lap, he attacked my sides, and we fell asleep. ;)

Thanks for sharing your awesome experience, waiting for more updated here. :)

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back