• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A very special gym (F/M tickling)

gugus

(This story is my first on DeviantArt. It's based on a recurring dream made when i was a teenager)

I was nineteen.. I had just signed up for university…But I was rather weak..Tall, but very thin…I decided to put on muscles, both for finding nice girls, both in case of danger.

I always thought that going on gym was boring, but, in this case, there were not many other solutions.

Once, walking along a street, I saw a big panel: “ Next opening of new gym ZZZZZ…Come on… Your life will be more…titillating..and exciting!!!" But, i didn’t read this more little words, thinking not important for me

"Good, very good…It seems made expecially for me"--This time, i was sure, gymnastic activity would not have been…boring!!! (but…i didn’t imagine how much!!!))

I decided to sign up and i made it on line, without visiting the gym

The first day, then, i went there, with my bag on the shoulders and a suit on.

But, just entered, something caught my attention: hundred of people!! And all males!!!!

And the gym wasn’t as i have imagined: no gym equipment, but only a big, very big, carpet!!!!

"Damn, perhaps, i had to read better, i think that it’s not for me”..But, meanwhile, i saw all boys, crowded in circle, around the carpet, that were watching “someone” and, sometimes, shouting “ohhhhhhh”

“Oh well, before leaving, i could take a look, to see what’s happening”… With difficulty, I made my way through people and….My God!!!! At the centre, inside a kimono, there is…SHE!!! A goddess: 1,75m more o less, long black hair, blue eyes, long legs and, barely contained inside the kimono, a third size chest!!! I started to understand !!!

It was a martial arts gym!!! And all the boys were hypnotized by a marvellous girl who was showing her skills!!

“What a pity, even if there is this girl, it was not the gym for me” but, while i was moving away, suddenly, a persuasive voice said:” Hey, you, young boy, come here!!!”

“Ehi, boy, she was talking to you!!” someone started to push me towards her “perhaps, it’s better for you to obey” they said

"Hi, what’s your name?" She asked

“G-G-G- but I‘m not here for…“shut up” smirking” You have a good name G-G-G” ironically “do you want to be my sparring partner, so we make to see all these boys what they can learn here? Be quiet, we’ll have…four laughs” Smiling!!!

“But, really, I…”

“Should you say no to a nice girl like me? And you are a very tall boy, probably nearly 1,90…Are you afraid? “grinning” give me the hand, come on”

“And, without thinking, i stretched my hand towards her and…in one second, she blocked it, she carried behind me and, without effort, she hit me on the ground, levering on my legs. I found myself lying down, she blocked my arms with her legs, over the head

Well, boys, as you have seen, also little girls " Laughed" can be more dangerous than you thought” Thunderous applauses

“Now, i think that many of you, or all of you, will have asked themselves how this could make life more…ticklish, right? Also you…G-G-G?!?!” smirking

“Obvious” pretending a nonexistent tranquillity” I want see immediately”

“Well, i’m here for this…Now, i’ll do a test to see if this boy could enter in this exclusive school..If you’ll pass it..You’ll be with us forever!!!”

“I’m curious to see what…AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!”

While i was talking, the marvellous girl, gently, but firm, put only a finger into the armpits and started to move lightly, up and down

“Noooooooooooooooo, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! What are you doinggggggggggggggggg???? S-T-O-P!!!!!!!!!!!

“Simply, i’m tickling…your life” and, without hesitation, put all her fingers into armpits and start to tickle..

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! You are maddddd!!!! STOPPPPP IMMEDIATELYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

“sorry, but who are you to give me orders? “ making fun of me” and, however, you seem to have fun…tickle tickle, little boy".

and, leaning forward, she started to tickle in all parts of upperbody, hips, ribs, stomach and, worst, poking belly button

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, i can’t resistttttttt!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Stopppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MERCY OF MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!

“What? A tall boy like you, asking mercy?Nooooo, and, then, i think that you are starting to have some.... pleasure” sneering sadistically

Actually, she was right…The problem was that, leaning forward, the girl had put her ass on my face and her tits on my body, causing a little…emotion !!!!

“And now, all of you could see how pleasant a martial art can be” and, with a lightning move, she did a somersault above me, she went towards my legs, lifted me up, blocked upside down, putting her beautiful feet over my arms and her arms stopping my legs

“ohhhhhhhh” all boys excited

“The last test..We’ll see how you will behave and if you are ok!!!” Her face was smiling sadistically… Suddenly, she took off trousers...

Behind her back, two little and delicate feathers appeared

“W-w-w-what are Y-o-u going to dooooooo????” breathless

“quiet, you’ll have fun…crazy fun!!!

And, blocking my legs with elbows, having hands free, she started, gently, to pass the feathers into groins, from outside to inside, up to the testicles, without stopping her

“ My god, noooooo, ahahahahaaa, yessssssss, noooooooo, ahhahahahahahaha!!! I dont understand anything any more!!!!! I can't resistttt!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Nooooooo, yesssssssss!!!!!

But she continued, without mercy

“You haveeeeee to STOPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!! P-L-E-A-S-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!! I can’t contain myself YETTTTTTT!!!!

“And who has told you to contain yourself?” she said with low and sensual tone “for me, it’s enough to tell you twice, coochiecoo, coochiecoo, and…

And, as always, i woke up..Obviously, imagine you how…and, obviously, as always, enlisted in the gym!!!!

Thank you very much, i Hope you like other storie i published, too!!!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back