• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Warning for the World - Garabandal

ReturntoGod

This is a part of the message given by the Blessed Virgin Mary at Garabandal. It talks of the coming warning. The warning is very near. The Chastisement will follow. I urge all of you to read this. I post this to try to draw away so many that have been led here through me. I was so wrong. Please read if you are concerned with your future:

"Everyone will be afraid, but Catholics will bear it with more resignation than others...The Warning will come directly from God. It will be visible in every part of the world not matter where we live...It will be like an interior realization of our sins. Believers as well as unbelievers, wherever they are at that time, will see and feel it...Oh! yes, the Warning will be very formidable! A thousand times more than earthquakes. It will be like fire; it will not burn our flesh, but we will feel it corporeally and interiorly. All nations and every person on earth will feel it. No one shall escape it. And unbelievers will feel the fear of God...One day, we are going to suffer a horrible catastrophe in all parts of the world. No one will escape. It would be preferable to die than to bear for five minutes what awaits us. It will only last a short time...We could suffer in the daytime as well as the night, whether we are in bed or not. If we die during that time, it will of fright. I think the best place to be at that time would be in church, near the Blessed Sacrament. Jesus would give us the strength necessary to bear it....It will be a horror of the worst kind. If only I cold tell you how the Virgin described it to me! But the Chastisement, that will be
worse...We will understand that the Warning comes to us because of our sins....It can happen at any moment. I am expecting it every day....We cannot imagine how much we offend God. The Blessed
Mother told me that people know very well there is a heaven and a hell. But can't we see that we think about it only through fear and not love of God?....On account of our sins, we have only ourselves to blame for the Warning. And we must suffer it for Jesus; for the offenses committed against God..."

This speaks of the Warning, if you wish to read about the Chastisement that will follow then go to www.calltochrist.com

Peace to all of you,

Scott

If you take the above statement and replace "God" with the term "religious fanatics" you will be provided with a more accurate description of the dangers we face.

Headtripper25

but how to deal with this in practical terms

Well, that goes part of the way toward explaining the odd weather trends we've been having. I mean, 90 something degrees in April? That's unfair. You know, I had been thinking there was something larger at play. This is why I question how prudent it is to leave one's home. I know I wouldn't if my job didn't require it (I'm gonna see what I can do about that). But if this is to strike us wherever we are, what then? First of all, the desk from which my computer sits is about as sturdy a piece of furniture as one could hope for. In a pinch, I could probably fit underneath it. The food supply is of greater concern. Living on canned goods alone doesn't really appeal to me. I'm also unsure of how productive a life I can lead from beneath this desk. This is why it would be a whole lot better if we could put a date on this thing. No one wants to go around worrying all the time. If we know when it will hit, then we can better prepare for it.

"The Warning is something that is first seen in the air everywhere in the world and immediately is transmitted into the interior of our souls. It will last for a very little time, but it will seem a very long time because of its effect within us. It will be for the good of our souls in order to see in ourselves our conscience; the good that we have failed to do, and the bad that we have done. Then we will feel a great love towards our Heavenly Parents and ask forgiveness for all our offenses.

The Warning is for us to draw closer to Him and to increase our faith. therefore, one should prepare for the at day, but not await it with fear. God does not send things for the sake of fear but rather with justice and love. He does it for the good of all His children so they might enjoy eternal happiness and not be lost."

Read the whole story here....not just excerpts

http://web.frontier.net/Apparitions/Garabandal.prophesies.html

Ven

My honest opinion is that all religious texts are, more or less, historical records of previous occurances that we are now repeating. I believe they have been severely misinterpreted (and therefore tend to form metaphors) due to the "gap" in understanding. I can't really go into my whole theory right now, because a post that long would more than likely irritate quite a few people. So as far as this type of prediction goes, I heed the warning and try to decipher a different meaning embedded in what I believe to be the misinterpretation.

scott, i feel sorry for you

stop it people, you're scaring me!

steve

What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back