• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A word of farewell to my friends out there

tklover66

TMF Novice
Hello everyone!

In case you were wondering if I was planning to post anymore stories, the answer, I'm afraid, is no.

I have decided to call time on my 'writing' career as I would rather focus on my upcoming marriage to the love of my life :smilelove who doesn't really approve of my writing erotic tickling fiction.

As I think back upon the great time I had posting stories here, and getting all the kind, friendly and constructive feedback from you, I know that I'm going to miss it all. From my "Fantasia" series, to the "From Sub to Slave" series, even the "A Day in the Life of an Arabian Harem Slave" series and a few other one-off stories, you guys (and gals) have been nothing but encouraging and friendly all the way. I truly appreciate you all.

In particular, I would like to thank (in no order of merit) (gosh this is beginning to sound like the Oscars!!)

TicklingNemesis, for your friendship, encouragement, and witty replies;
Suikoden, as iron sharpens iron, your feedback and suggestions have been invaluable;
Anna and Heather, you two rock!
Invisible Ink, *wink wink nudge nudge* :)

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you... you get the idea :santasmil

I'll still be popping into the TMF every now and then to reminisce about the "good old days" ... so see you all around!

Best wishes,
tklover66

i wish you luck on your upcoming marriage and i'll have to look back thru the stories to see if i've read any of them. some sound familiar. sorry to hear you wont be writing anymore, they are my favorite part of the forum. anyway good luck and nice to meett you.

isabeau :wavingguy

Sorry we were never introduced, but I was a fan of your work and enjoyed reading your stories. True love is hard to find, but I wanna wish you the best of luck in your upcoming marriage and new life.

Take care man

Jersey

Sad day in the land of tickles....

Tickle lover,

You are among my top five favorite writers of all time. It pains me to say that I will never read any new work from you. On the other hand, I respect you for putting the lovely woman in your life first. That is a very noble and smart decision if I must say so myself. Alas, I guess I'll never see a certain witch having her strings pulled.. * winking, nodding *

Beware of the curse though my friend. A tickling fetish is a terrible thing to try and be broken from. I wish you the very best of luck, and will miss you.

I will miss you and your stories...

You deserved your own archives for the eloquent stories that you wrote. At least your stories will he here on site for all to read over and over. Farewell my friend; you will never be forgotten. <<<<---- May the quill always be your inpsiration...

hey

I've known your stories pretty much from day one on the board. So i'll miss your input on the forum.
I wish you luck on your marriage.
Treasure here and be happy. Marriage is sacred and the most meaningful off all things. I can understand all too well why your wife would want you to quit and it's her right of asking this :) Too bad for us though.

Good luck, my friend.

I enjoyed our correspondence and wish you every success with your married life.

*high five! :)

you will be sorely missed here at TMF. you were truly one of the greatest writers to grace this domain and I, for one, am going to miss your stories. :dropatear
congratulations on your upcoming nuptials and good luck to you and your wife-to-be in the future. :D

love, ticklingnemesis

bEST WISHES, DEAR FRIEND! AND MARRIAGE IS A WONDERFUL THING BELIEVE US (NETHERLANDS).
LOVE,
ANNA AND HEATHER SMITH

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back