• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Work Sighting

Abellytickler1980

TMF Master
At work last Monday, I saw two young ladies come in. They took a seat at the benches to wait when one of them sat in the other's lap. She laid across her lap, causing her shirt to ride up, exposing her entire midriff. The second girl tried to push her off, and when this failed, she tried the old fail-safe, she tickled her bare stomach. She used light feathery touches to get the girl off her lap. <<<<---- <<<<---- <<<<---- The victim was obviously ticklish, but she wouldn't budge. From behind the counter, I could hear the giggling she was doing. She did have resolve because even when the tickling got heavier and more intense, she did not move. The final straw came when the girl decided to tickle her bellybutton. She circled the other girl's navel a few times and after breaking into hysterical laughter, she got up and ran out the door!

This was not the end of it, not by a long shot. The victim came in and then spread herself across the other girl's lap again, in the exact same fashion stomach exposed. She obviously had not learned her lesson, but eventually she got tired of bothering and allowed her to stay sprawled out on top of her until they both left.

lol nice.
so where do you work? or what is the job you do?

Belly

Tell us about the belly on this girl. Pale or tanned? How much belly was showing, and how did her belly react to the tickling?

Dan_Cindy_S said:
Tell us about the belly on this girl. Pale or tanned? How much belly was showing, and how did her belly react to the tickling?

Her belly was fair-skinned and was exposed all the way up to the ribs. She had a circular innie bellybutton. She had a very nice reaction to the tickling. She tried to suck in her stomach in an attempt to retreat, but that didn't work very well for her. It was truly a wonderful sight. The first tickling I had witnessed in 4 months, so it was the end of a dry spell for me.

A memory of my own

I saw and was a part of a similar thing when I was in school. A girl wearing a band uniform was lying across the back seat of our bus, on the laps of 3 or 4 of us. Her friend grabbed her hands and kept them stretched out while someone else kept her feet down. Her uniform stretched up about 4 inches and I saw a soft white belly that I could not resist. Her bellybutton was nice and big and I tickled her with my fingertips all over her belly skin for about 10 minutes while she giggled and squirmed.

why oh why doesnt that happen to a guy like me who works for a hotel with a pool :confused:

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back