• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Abby’s ticklish discovery. M/F sexual, explicit.

xiahou_dun

TMF Poster
First story I’ve wrote in a long time. Inspiration can come from the craziest places and I was inspired to write this. Hope you like it, enjoy.

He was everything I ever wanted and everything I’ve dreamed of. Strong as an ox, kind and respectful. Tall but gentle at the same time. Handsome, oh my was he handsome. How he was single was beyond me! My mom loved him and my Dad was always stealing him from me. They’d go play basketball or workout. Watch action movies and fish. All the guy stuff my father wishes he could have done.
He was perfect. Well almost perfect.
The only real downside was he liked to tickle me… a lot.

On our first date we went to the beach. We made castles in the sand and I could not stop staring at his body. Toned tight abs, the man looked like a spartan!

“Uh Abby?”

“Hmm?”

“I take it you like what you see.”

Was my staring that obvious?

“Well I mean… how was it fighting for King Leonidas?”

“Hahaha, you know you aren’t the first woman to make that comment.”

“Ah so there are other women! Tell me spartan, what drove them away?”

“Hm, tell you what Abby. Let me bury you in the sand and we can chat about these ‘other women’.”

I smelled a trap. But I felt I could trust him. Besides, being under the sand would be nice and cool.

“Ok Alex, but you have to cover my head with an umbrella. It’s hot!”

We dug a hole deep enough for me to lay down in. Well he did most of the work. Those muscles, mmmm.

“Ok, in you go little Abbs.”

Little he said, Abbs he said. I gotta admit it was attractive that he gave me a nickname.

“A nickname already eh? I like it, as long as I get to call you spartan then it’s fair.”

I bargained as I was being covered in cool damp sand. Wow this actually felt pretty good.

“Umbrella here and there we go! Ok Abbs, fire away.”

Hmm still feels like a trap. But
The ball was in my court.

“How many ladies have there been before me?”

“Wow, right to a kill count huh?”

“I mean I gotta know. How did I get so lucky?”

“The moment I saw that fiery red hair, that big toned butt and that beautiful smile, you had me. I had to get to know you.”

We met at the gym. I usually ignore the meatheads but he felt different. He felt safe. I’m not gonna lie, I know I look good. 5’9, I love working out. I love showing off my size 10 feet. To me my feet are one my most attractive features. I keep good care of them, regular pedis and foot masks. Not trapped in shoes unless it was necessary. Which is why I suggested we go to the beach. To show them off. Lucky for me the spartan was game for a beach date as well.

“I won’t give you a number, but let’s just say that despite looks and attitude, I look for something else in a woman. It’s hard to find and it’s turned into a deal breaker.”

Ok, where is this going?

“Well spartan, what is this ‘something else’?”

“How about I show you instead?”

The answer was yes but before I got to say it he began digging a hole near my feet. Interesting.

“Oh, the spartan is a foot man eh? I get it.”

Darn right I get it. I also love my feet being played with. An ex boyfriend of mine awakened that knowledge in me. An asshole for sure but so good in bed. During one of our romps he was on top. He slung my left leg over has shoulder as his manhood sent warm waves of pleasure throughout my body. His warm wet mouth began lightly sucking, licking and loving my toes. The toes and eventually my arch, instep, heel and the rest of my foot. It was mind blowing! The immense pleasure flowed from two areas and the earth shattering orgasm that followed was enough to confirm. My feet are erogenous and I fucking love it.
I dumped him when he cheated on me with one of my fake friends.

“Well, yeah Abbs, you could say that.”

His visage changed.
There was a peculiar sinister tone in his delivery. I could feel the warm breeze through the toes of my right foot and soon after the whole foot.

“Abbs.”

“Yes spartan?”

God he was so sexy. Please suck my toes, please suck my toes, please please please.

“Are you ticklish?”

My stomach dropped. So this was it. This was why the other ladies didn’t stick around.

“I… um… Alex..”

His face shifted a bit. My words asked for mercy and he noticed.

“Abby, I think you’re perfect. You’re smart, kind, funny hehe like really funny actually. I just have this thing.”

Shame, I could see it. A dent in his armor. He was ashamed of this but he brought it to me. I wanted him, I wanted him bad. Alex wanted to tickle me because it was his thing. However he felt odd about loving something so strange. I’m glad to see this side of him now rather than later. My feet were incredibly sensitive. My jerk ex boyfriend like to tickle me too. Once he ticked my feet in the pool til I peed. I really didn’t like ticking but I really liked Alex.

Ok Abbs, this is the price to pay. I had an idea of what he wanted.

“Well, do your worst spartan. I won’t talk!”

A smile spread across his face and he reached into his backpack for something I couldn’t see.

A feather?

“Oh yes you will priestess! You will tell me what I need to know, one way or another!”

Spartan was game, all I had to do was take it. After all it was just a feather, how bad could it be?

It was the strangest sensation. He drug the soft feather up and down my sole. It tickled like mad but it wasn’t entirely unpleasant. And soft, oh my gosh it was so soft! A smile spread across my face without my permission. I could feel giggles climbing their way from my throat. I had to stifle this. Make it interesting for my man.

“I…mmm.. won’t talk!!”

He liked it, I liked it too. Honestly if this was all I had to do then this wouldn’t be so bad. It actually felt kind of good.

“Oooo shit, hehehe hey that’s not fahahaair!”

A new sensation took over as he drug the feather between each toe. When he got to my pinkie toe I lost it.

“Ok hahahah ok ok ok wait hahahaha no more toes! Wait hahaha oh god haha”

“Just tell me what I need to know. We can do this all day.”

Shit can I do this? Yes I can, I can come on Abby! Why is the pinkie so damn ticklish? How is such a soft feather able to make me feel so helpless?

“Please tickle somewhere else! Hahaha not the pinkie please!! Hahaha”

Dear God that was the most gentle tickling sensation I’ve ever felt. While still somewhat pleasant, the tickling overrode the enjoyment and was inching towards torture. I grit my teeth through my forced smile and laughed. I had to tense up and take it. Suddenly it stopped.

“I think you enjoyed that. In that case let’s try this.”

Wait try what?

His fingers spidered everywhere on my poor right foot. My toes, the ball, sole, arch, my heel. It was like electricity!

“Hahaha not fair! You have to warn me! Hahahahaaha”

He was good at this. I couldn’t predict or prepare. The sensation was everywhere and he changed his technique up often. Slow, fast, focused, and random.
It dominated my senses and the only thing my brain could focus on was to make it stop. But I couldn’t, I had to endure for Alex. For my spartan.

“Ill hahaha never taahahahalk!!”

The laughter came without my permission. My lungs and throat burned as if I was doing cardio. It was just laughter and the overpowering, overwhelming sensation assaulting my foot. I
Couldn’t stop it and I couldn’t take it. Nothing worked to dull the sensation. What if I relaxed? What if stopped fighting it? Ok Abby let’s try, relax. I unclenched my toes, my fists and my jaw. I let the tickling have its way with me. At first it seemed to get worse. Then it felt…good?

Did I enjoy this?

How could I?

I’ve always hated being tickled. However I have never really been tickled this long. It was always without my permission but this was different. I liked him, I really did. I wanted to be with him. None of my relationships have ever worked out but this one did. I could do this. It wasn’t bad once I relaxed and gave in. As overpowering as it was, I think I liked this. I got lost in it. I was afloat a sea of endless laughter and the warm waters around me sent gentle warm tickly signals to my brain and all over my body. It wasn’t torture anymore. It was turning to bliss.

“Talk!! Or I’ll make it worse?”

He snapped me out of my escape. I forgot where I was and the relaxation was gone. The torturous feeling was back and I wanted it to stop. Wait did he say worse?
How the shit could this get worse?

Oh dear God he stopped…if he hadn’t spoke or stopped I think I might have…

“Well my fair lady. It seems you are stronger than you look. But no woman has endured the brush.”

A brush? To tickle my foot? Also how did he bring a brush and I didn’t notice?

“Last chance priestess…”

Oh Abby, be strong. Just have to endure.

“Never!”

Ok that came out more venomous than I thought. This is kinda fun actually. Other than the tickle torture aspect of it.

“Ok you asked for it.”

The brush assaulted my cute bare foot. It was big enough to cover my entire sole and there was no escape.
Oh my fucking God. This was unbearable, I can’t take it. It wasn’t painful but it was close. I never knew tickling could be this bad.

“Oh my god stop!”

I can’t tell if I said it or not. I told my mouth to do so but all that came out was laughter. I was drowning in the sea and all pleasure was gone.

The brush got everywhere. But when he got to my sole, right in the middle of my foot. Alongside the intense ticking was an odd warmth. It radiated from my foot and my nether regions at the same time. Like they were connected. Outside I was laughing like a manic but inside there was an odd conflict. I desperately wanted it to stop but this warmth, it felt…. Good? And it got better the more he tickled the center. The radiating warmth was soon all that mattered. I almost couldn’t feel I was being tickled…almost.

“Hahahha uuhmmmmuahhahah ooouunnnmm hahahah”

Did I just moan? Wait why did he stop?!

“Abbs? Are you ok?”

Am I? I think I could have come! Why did he stop?

“Alex don’t stop please.”

My pleading eyes met his. I was close but it wasn’t enough.

“Alex, can you suck my toes at the same time? Please?”

His manhood was standing at attention. I could see the lust in his eyes. This was what my spartan wanted. This was what his priestess needed. He leaned in, kissed my forehead and whispered in my ear.

“Ok”

So soft were those two syllables. So gentle, so sensual and so sexy.
His warm wet lips wrapped around my sensitive toes. The pleasure was cut short by the rapid movements of the brush on my sole.

“Oh my god!! Aaaahhhahahha”

It was insane, I had to force myself to take it. Presently it was all torture.
Then the warmth returned. He had found the spot. My pleasure area was on fire. The brush felt so good and I could feel myself getting closer and closer. Soon the feeling plateaued into just tickling and faint flickers of pleasure. I was afraid my release wouldn’t come. That is until his gentle soft lips kissed my big toe. Then the next one and on and on until the pinkie. Now we had both found out this particular piggie was sensitive. Alex slipped the delicate digit into his mouth. Gently he sucked, licked and nibbled. The brush, the way he seduced my toe and lovingly caressed it with his mouth. It was too much.

“Uuuuuuuunnnnmmmuuoooaahhahahah oh OH HOO HAHA GAAAAWWDD!!”

——————————————————

I stared at Alex as he brought the bags into our hotel room. My man, my spartan.

“You know Abbs, staying at your parents would have been a lot cheaper.”

He was being playful. Which is exactly what I wanted.

“Remember our first date?”

“Haha oh Abbs, how could I forget. In hindsight we shouldn’t have picked such more popular spot. Good thing there are a lot of beaches around huh?”

“We really shouldn’t have gotten carried away.”

I lied. That was the most powerful and pleasurable orgasm I’ve had at the time. It came at the cost of some public shame and we vowed to never return to that beach. We made love at his place right after.

“Oh I’m glad we did, my priestess.”

He sauntered towards me and crawled on top of me like a Lion.

“This is why we chose the hotel my spartan man.”

“Oh I know. I paid extra to make sure no other rooms were occupied close to us. I said we tend to get loud.”

He nuzzled my neck, pinned my arms above my head and I heard a gentle click.

“Alex! We haven’t even unpacked!”

“This is your fault Abbs, for putting those gorgeous feet of yours on the dash the whole drive over here.”

Yeah I did that on purpose. How the hell did he get these leather cuffs on so smoothly?

“I also wanted to try this. I got it off Etsy.”

“Stocks? Oh babe please be nice babe.”

He attacked them to the foot of the bed and I helped move my feet into them.

“Ok Abbs. This is going to be fun.”

He unlaced my sneakers one at a time. They fell to the floor with a thud and he buried his face in my warm moist soles.

“Mmmm oh my God these smell amazing. How is it that your feet don’t stink? Like ever?”

Aha! There it was. A piece of information that I was not going to give him.

“I bet you would like to know eh stinky feet? Well I’ll never tell.”

He got the same look in his eye as he did on the beach that day.

I won. I got my man and it turns out we both enjoyed this. I was super ticklish but it turned me on. He loved to tickle and it turned him on.

“Well my priestess, we’ll have to make you talk then won’t we?”

He teased as he removed my socks. He made a giant tickly lick up and down each sole which elicited both gentle giggles and soft moans.

“I’m going to tie these toes back. I’m going to tickle you for a while my love. This is new to us however. I brought a few vibrators, different sizes and assorted brushes, and plenty of oil”

Oil? He’s right this was new. It tickled slightly as he tied big toes back. Wow I could not move my feet even if I wanted to.

“So what’s the oil for?”

He doesn’t answer.

“Babe?”

He coats both of my soles generously. It kinda felt good but I know that was fleeting.

He climbed towards me and kissed me again. Then he leaned in and whispered softly in my ear.

“This is going to tickle. A lot.”

I shuddered. The sinister tone again.
It always felt torturous at first. Like running up a hill before being able to enjoy the view and come down.

“Hey Abbs?”

Realizing I had my eyes closed I met his gaze. He was by my feet now. The seriousness was gone. He was himself now, he was Alex. I has to ask.

“Yes my spartan?”

He hesitated for a second before replying.

“I love you.”

We found each other. We were perfect for each other. And there was no way I was going to spend the rest of my life with anyone else.

“I love you too.”

Thanks all, appreciate the kind words. Working on more but don’t hold your breath because I write kind of slow lol

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back