• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

About my new story - Please Read

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
Hi Friends.

I know I have the nasty habit of NOT wanting any feedback about my stories unless you enjoyed them. Sorry about that.

For this one, however, I would like feedback as to whether you want me to continue posting these tales on this forum. I will continue writing them for this friend of mine but whether or not I continue sharing them with the TMF is all up to you.

There is sexual content because this is a topic that my friend enjoys, and I enjoy exploring this with her online.

So let me know in this thread whether you enjoyed it or not and whether you would like to see more along these lines.

Thanks.

Max

Is that a trick question? That story was great! I, for one, can never, ever, have enough of your fiction, Mr. Speer. You have the touch of Midas when it comes to stories - You merely touch the keyboard, and out comes pure gold! I have enjoyed your newest tale a lot, especially since it was based on a real person - that added even more spice! Please, more! More! You got me hooked, don't send me into withdrawal!

Yes

I Agree. I Enjoy All Of Your Story's Max. :cool:

Max,
I really enjoy your stories. I am hoping u do continue to write for the TMF. Ur stories r pure genius. I hope u continue to write. TY for hearing me out.

By all means keep posting! I want to see how the Kittletown staory plays out.

By all means, Max...please continue to post your terrific fiction here on the TMF. I personally salivate every time I see a new piece of work brought to life by your pen.:cool:

Please allow me the honor of adding my two cents here.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue to post your magnificent works of art here. One of my favorite sections of the forum is the Stories. Your work and the influence of your work on others is amazing. I too eagerly await any new works from that golden pen of yours. I saw you had a new post and the title alone brought a smile to my face.

Thank you for your incredible literary contibutions to this forum, but also to the community at large.

Yes!

Yes, of course you should keep posting your stories on this forum. You're one of the best authors around.

Please keep posting! Would more F/F action be a theme that would work for you and your friend?

Raul

Please keep posting! Would more F/F action be a theme that would work for you and your friend?

I don't know. What do you think, Sweet Mercy? You want me to write you a f/f story?

Max

Max!

Sounds like a go, doesn't it!

F/F. Long fingernails. These are things of which dream stories are made! Thank you Mercy! You are altogether rare.

Max, why not do this as a small Kittletown chapter (maybe even use the request that I put to you several months ago)?

Raul

Max, if you stop these stories, it'll be a crime! :D

Let me join the fray. I would be highly disappointed if you were to post fewer stories in this venue. I look forward to them, and read with great relish.

But I have one question: How come a lady all the way over in Scotland gets a story, but a local gal doesn't? Certainly I don't begrudge a story to our Scottish friend, but I say, if you're going to bring candy to class, you'd better bring enough for everyone!

(Of course, that's my inner "teacher voice" talking, but it's fitting nonetheless.)

Ticklish Mercy said:

sorry if i took that the wrong way or anything just my view.
???I think we all gotta remember....Max is a free man, who ad where he gets inspiration from is his beeswax;)

Actually, my post was aimed at Mr. Speer himself, and was somewhat of an inside joke.

No harm, no foul, I would hope, but then, who knows?

Anyone know what's happened to Max? Seems he hasn't posted lately. Is he busy or what? Just want to know. :confused:

Max,

I would like to add my voice to the chorus. I've greatly enjoyed all of your stories. Thanks for taking the time to write. Tallent like yours must be exercised. Keep posting - please.

Max, your stories are great! Please continue to share!

sole seeker said:
Max,

I would like to add my voice to the chorus. I've greatly enjoyed all of your stories. Thanks for taking the time to write. Tallent like yours must be exercised. Keep posting - please.
Please allow me to give my input, I agree with all the other members your writing is great! Only problem is you should write a new story soon and post it! ;) Love and peace......Tracy

Please allow me to give my input, I agree with all the other members your writing is great! Only problem is you should write a new story soon and post it! Love and peace......Tracy

Done!!!!

see: SEVENTH INNING STRETCH

Max

Adding my 2 cents here

From what I have read, yes Max you should continue to write....I mean come on look at all the positive feed back! Two thumbs up! 5 Star!

Dear Friends;

Thank you for the great feedback. I always appreciate a nice comment about my writings but I think that some of you misunderstood what I had asked when I originally set this post.

I was merely asking if you would like me to continue writing the Mercy stories since the subject matter was a lttle different than I had written in the past (erotic themes). I wasn't asking if I should continue to write stories in general.

Regardless, it's always nice to hear positive comments about this series and my writings in general.

So thank you and I will keep this post up for another few days until I delete it. I think that it has served its purpose and now we can move on to new posts.

Thanks again!

Max

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back