• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

about the current problem staying logged in

For the love of god help this happen soon please. I've been dying for the next chapter of the celeb series.

Too bad this keeps happening. I love this site and best resource anywhere on the net. Good luck in getting it fixed.

It's September 3rd and I've already had to log back in five times and have been here for seven minutes. Help.

cant stay logged in for 2 minutes

I'm trying a fix for this this morning. It might take up to 24 hours to fully take effect.

If by the end of today (Tuesday) you're still having this problem, please reply to this thread. Or for that matter, if you can say that the problem definitely stopped, also post that please.

This is where I'll be looking, and this is where I'll be giving updates.

Thanks for your patience and sorry for the continued problems, we're very close to the finish line now. The lag is fixed, and we just have to tweak some of the new settings to get everything tuned properly.

Logs me out every 2 minutes

If you check the “remember me” box, you’ll stay logged in.

Hi, Jeff. Sorry to be the latest to add to this list!

Every time I click an attachment or try and post a reply to a thread, I'm being kicked out and I have to log in again (It's even done it as I'm trying to type a reply to this thread)

Any help would be much appreciated!

I am still being logged out when I transfer to another page on this site.

Can't go 30 seconds without being kicked off. Sorry but I'm done

See you at FetLife

Here is the msg I get when I try to reply to a msg in my INBOX

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.
The Tickling Media Forum

We'll be upgrading to xenforo, which is a similar but more modern and user friendly forum, in the next few weeks.

For me, I only get logged out automatically if I don't have "remember me" checked when I log in.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back